OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: BILLS VS STEELERS 8/29/2009

sven233

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to be positive with Maybin, but the only reason he just got that sack was because Big Ben ran right to him. Before that, the offensive lineman was playing him perfectly...

At least he was within 5 yards of him..And after seeing the replay he made a nice move inside and Ben was right there..Good play

At least he was within 5 yards of him..And after seeing the replay he made a nice move inside and Ben was right there..Good play

Exactly. He got stuffed on his first move. But disengaged really well and then juked the OT. That let him fill the gap that Big Ben was trying to escape through. That was a well deserved sack. And why would anyone begrudge the guy a little dancing on his first sack in the NFL?

Exactly. He got stuffed on his first move. But disengaged really well and then juked the OT. That let him fill the gap that Big Ben was trying to escape through. That was a well deserved sack. And why would anyone begrudge the guy a little dancing on his first sack in the NFL?

I begrudge him not for dancing, but because I can't dance and I'm quite bitter about it... ;)

I missed that - justinTV is too slow. Was it cos Walker blew his block and Harrison caused the hurried throw ?

uh, no. it's because trent edwards was looking at his intended receiver the whole time and farrior just followed his eyes.