Walker Will Be Cut or Traded...

Very unlikely he will be cut or traded. Him not being able to play LT doesn't reflect on his ability to play RT. In fact, his play at RT last year was what made the powers that be think that he could play on the left side. Also, as a previous poster mentioned, Bell is hurt right now, and nobody knows how he will hold up against starters week after week.

I tend to agree, and toss in the fact that his trade value is not high at all. As limited as he may be, the Bills would appear to need him this season.

It wouldn't make sense imo.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I think the reason they didn't draft a LT this year was because they felt they had potential on the roster already in Bell (and honestly, all you get from the draft is potential) and he would be manning the blind side at some point in the future. I think the Walker move was meant to be temporary, as he did an adequate job filling in last year. When the time is right, Walker moves back to RT and they figure out the rest of the pieces by how they're playing at the time. I don't think he was ever meant to be the long term solution at LT, and his apparent ambivalence about the move to me makes this scenario more likely.

• 2 weeks later...
I just can't see a $25M player sitting on the bench. If Bell beats him out does he switch over to RT?

Does Butler go back to guard? Does Levitre go to the bench? It doesn't make much sense. I am sorry to say it cause I genuinely like the big guy but if Bell beats him out, he will not be on the opening day roster.

Thoughts?

Call me nostrodamus cause I can predict the future!

Chris in Syracuse

I just can't see a $25M player sitting on the bench. If Bell beats him out does he switch over to RT?

Does Butler go back to guard? Does Levitre go to the bench? It doesn't make much sense. I am sorry to say it cause I genuinely like the big guy but if Bell beats him out, he will not be on the opening day roster.

Thoughts?

Hats off to you!

:wallbash:

Call me nostrodamus cause I can predict the future!

Chris in Syracuse

Well done! What does this mean in the big picture? Is Dick drinking heavily now? Are they building a player from spare parts in the training room? Can AVP make sense of it all?

Well, you done good.

Now, go make a list of all the folks who told you that you were nucking futs and demand retribution!

That is a very splendid idea.

I think it is the right call to promote Bell.

I want to see more athleticism on our line. I think

our offense will improve. By how much is anyone's guess.

Chris in Syracuse