Jesus, I'm excited too, but my friggin god.....

And that's still not good. Give me a win that we aren't supposed to get, and I'll get excited and happy.

We've friggin beaten Miami, the worst team in the league. Arizona, which is still a bottom feeder. And the NY Jets, who are a product BIG TIME of their schedule. The Jets probably won't even make the playoffs, and have beaten one team with a winning record.

This board is sickening to watch. The Bills win a game or two, and the "I told you so crowd" comes out firing. Then we lose a game or two and the other "I told you so crowd" comes back with some fire.

Bottom line is this.......

We haven't beaten anyone. We beat the Jets at home. Big friggin deal. The combined record of the Jets opponents whom they defeated are 14-35. We'd be 6-2 also if we played those teams.

Win a BIG game. Hell, win or even be competitive on the road, then we'll talk. But for now, we haven't done jack stevestojan. Willis did this, and Willis did that....ummm, yeah, look who the hell we played. He should have. And, at home, nonetheless.

This week, we'll see if we have improved. Can we even resemble a football team on the road? Who knows. Am I impressed with what we have done the last 4 weeks? Not really.

Hell, just three weeks ago, we looked like a high school football team in Baltimore. Then we played Arizona. Big Deal.

Miami, Arizona, and the Jets folks. Do something against someone with a clue, then spout off. Until then, I'm skeptical.

Go Bills, PLEASE play well on national TV this Sunday. Please!

You bring up some good points, and I'm sure we all hope that this team can beat a good team on the road, like this week's game against New England. Otherwise, we'll be right back to being in a tailspin with the doom and gloom. Like you, I'm hoping for a good showing this weekend by the Bills, something that proves this team is heading in the right direction.

And that's still not good.  Give me a win that we aren't supposed to get, and I'll get excited and happy.

We've friggin beaten Miami, the worst team in the league.  Arizona, which is still a bottom feeder.  And the NY Jets, who are a product BIG TIME of their schedule.  The Jets probably won't even make the playoffs, and have beaten one team with a winning record.

This board is sickening to watch.  The Bills win a game or two, and the "I told you so crowd" comes out firing.  Then we lose a game or two and the other "I told you so crowd" comes back with some fire.

We haven't beaten anyone.  We beat the Jets at home.  Big friggin deal.  The combined record of the Jets opponents whom they defeated are 14-35.  We'd be 6-2 also if we played those teams.

Win a BIG game.  Hell, win or even be competitive on the road, then we'll talk.  But for now, we haven't done jack stevestojan.  Willis did this, and Willis did that....ummm, yeah, look who the hell we played.  He should have.  And, at home, nonetheless.

This week, we'll see if we have improved.  Can we even resemble a football team on the road?  Who knows.  Am I impressed with what we have done the last 4 weeks?  Not really.

Hell, just three weeks ago, we looked like a high school football team in Baltimore.  Then we played Arizona.  Big Deal.

Miami, Arizona, and the Jets folks.  Do something against someone with a clue, then spout off.  Until then, I'm skeptical.

112100[/snapback]

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine...

You bring up some good points, and I'm sure we all hope that this team can beat a good team on the road, like this week's game against New England.  Otherwise, we'll be right back to being in a tailspin with the doom and gloom.  Like you, I'm hoping for a good showing this weekend by the Bills, something that proves this team is heading in the right direction.

112143[/snapback]

As I alluded to before, there's ebbs and tides with every team. Bills have a little roll going, and face it, they play NFL caliber players every week. It's mid season, and the Bills might be hot for a game or three. Lots of factors. I think there is no reason the Bills CAN'T beat the Pats in Foxboro. Does that mean they will? No.

We have a good matchup this week. I hope no one hurts Willis. He's the key to the game. They have a totally decimated secondary. Everyone is going to need help against Moulds and Evans. Unless the Bills screw up, the safeties will be be screwed trying to cover two while willis runs for 5 a clip. And, BTW, never forget, the coaching staff gets paid to execute our opinions.

Believe it or not, when you take everything into account for this one game, the Bills are the better team.

It's not who they beat, it's how they looked. That is something that you and Ice are obvioulsy missing.

There has been constant improvement from one week to the next (baring the Baltimore game). The team is coming together and if you cannot see it, you are trying too hard to be negative.

The biggest hurdle left for this team is to show it can win on the road. If they can get that monkey off their back, this team will be in great shape for 2005.

And that's still not good.  Give me a win that we aren't supposed to get, and I'll get excited and happy.

We've friggin beaten Miami, the worst team in the league.  Arizona, which is still a bottom feeder.  And the NY Jets, who are a product BIG TIME of their schedule.  The Jets probably won't even make the playoffs, and have beaten one team with a winning record.

112100[/snapback]

Well by your logic we did very good to beat the Jets. If the Jets beat all the crappy teams shouldnt they have beaten us? We dominated them so what does that say about the Bills? Maybe they arent crappy at all. Or at least not a bottom feeder that they have been.

This board is sickening to watch.  The Bills win a game or two, and the "I told you so crowd" comes out firing.  Then we lose a game or two and the other "I told you so crowd" comes back with some fire.

We haven't beaten anyone.  We beat the Jets at home.  Big friggin deal.  The combined record of the Jets opponents whom they defeated are 14-35.  We'd be 6-2 also if we played those teams.

Win a BIG game.  Hell, win or even be competitive on the road, then we'll talk.  But for now, we haven't done jack stevestojan.  Willis did this, and Willis did that....ummm, yeah, look who the hell we played.  He should have.  And, at home, nonetheless.

This week, we'll see if we have improved.  Can we even resemble a football team on the road?  Who knows.  Am I impressed with what we have done the last 4 weeks?  Not really.

Hell, just three weeks ago, we looked like a high school football team in Baltimore.  Then we played Arizona.  Big Deal.

Miami, Arizona, and the Jets folks.  Do something against someone with a clue, then spout off.  Until then, I'm skeptical.

Go Bills, PLEASE play well on national TV this Sunday.  Please!

112100[/snapback]

The reason there is palpable optimisim here is that the Bills have become the physical dominating team we've all been waitiing for. They have an "attitude" and they are backing it up with impressive performances. Be skeptical, but this team is going to Foxborough thinking they will win the game. This was definitely not the case last season. With McGahee and our defense the Bills have more than a fighting chance to beat them this time around.

You bring up some good points, and I'm sure we all hope that this team can beat a good team on the road, like this week's game against New England.  Otherwise, we'll be right back to being in a tailspin with the doom and gloom.  Like you, I'm hoping for a good showing this weekend by the Bills, something that proves this team is heading in the right direction.

112143[/snapback]

Hopefully. I'd like nothing better than to come home and try to get to .500 against SL. The place would be jumpin.

I have also seen nothing to the contrary to think we are going to be any better on the road this week. I've been trying to convince myself, but I just can't yet.

CVA please don't state the obvious, they don't like REALITY around here.  Didn't you get the 'everything is happy happy joy joy' Memo?  :P

112171[/snapback]

Yeah ICE, I did get it, and it was starting to make me puke.

Jesus, I couldn't take it anymore.

Ugh, we'll see this weekend I guess. I hope for a competitive showing, but I have ZERO confidence we'll get one!

As I alluded to before, there's ebbs and tides with every team. Bills have a little roll going, and face it, they play NFL caliber players every week. It's mid season, and the Bills might be hot for a game or three. Lots of factors. I think there is no reason the Bills CAN'T beat the Pats in Foxboro. Does that mean they will? No.

We have a good matchup this week. I hope no one hurts Willis. He's the key to the game. They have a totally decimated secondary. Everyone is going to need help against Moulds and Evans. Unless the Bills screw up, the safeties will be be screwed trying to cover two while willis runs for 5 a clip. And, BTW, never forget, the coaching staff gets paid to execute our opinions.

Believe it or not, when you take everything into account for this one game, the Bills are the better team.

112177[/snapback]

Get real. We are not the better team. They have a better QB, RB and WR's to this point. They are beat up, but they have great depth.

The ebbs and stuff are simple to explain. Look at who we have played and where. It's as simple as that.

I agree, we have caught the Pats at the best possible time to play them, but they are still the better team. No question.

We are 3-2 at home, against bad competition, and 0-3 on the road and have looked BRUTAL.

WE ARE NOT THE BETTER TEAM. And our fans sound like idiots when they say we are.

It's not who they beat, it's how they looked. That is something that you and Ice are obvioulsy missing.

There has been constant improvement from one week to the next (baring the Baltimore game). The team is coming together and if you cannot see it, you are trying too hard to be negative.

The biggest hurdle left for this team is to show it can win on the road. If they can get that monkey off their back, this team will be in great shape for 2005.

112215[/snapback]

OK, so let me ask you this.......

The defense again gave up a big play late in the game for a TD. And if the correct call was made on the Lee Evans catch (something all of you guys whine about every week), the Jets have the ball with plenty of time to score the winning TD late in the game. Seems like the refs MAYBE bailed us out of a situation that we all know we have screwed up more than one time this year.

WE HAVE BEATEN BAD TEAMS AT HOME. Period.

We'll see if there is progress or not this week. We don't even have to win the game, but just look competitive.

I agree with you, although, regardless of our opponent, it's nice to have been able to watch some relatively mistake-free games, a REAL running game, decent pass protection, etc.  All three teams we beat had very good D-lines, so it's something.  Progress is progress.

112217[/snapback]

Agreed!

I have to agree with him.

We have not beat the Patriots in thier house in 4 years. :P

I hope our Bills kick some !@#$ing ASS Sunday night! From the past though, I know what to expect from the Bills on national TV and being on the road. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

The reason there is palpable optimisim here is that the Bills have become the physical dominating team we've all been waitiing for. They have an "attitude" and they are backing it up with impressive performances. Be skeptical, but this team is going to Foxborough thinking they will win the game. This was definitely not the case last season. With McGahee and our defense the Bills have more than a fighting chance to beat them this time around.

112240[/snapback]

Gimme a friggin break.......

AGAIN.....

Arizona, Miami, and the Jets.

Where was the "attitude" in Baltimore?

I'm not picking the Bills to win this week, but I'm pretty happy with what I'm seeking from my Bills. Early in the season, it wasn't great opponents who were beating the Bills. It was the Bills who were beating themselves. Regardless of who the opponents are, you can measure some improvement in the reduction of penalties and other mistakes. Yes, some of the other stuff, we've got to measure against a quality opponent, but if Buffalo is cutting down on penalties, there is some reason to believe improvement is being made in every phase of the game. Besides, Buffalo has to play whomever the NFL scheduler puts in front of them. It is the height of idiocy to complain about a win because it was against a lousy team.

I'm not picking the Bills to win this week, but I'm pretty happy with what I'm seeking from my Bills.  Early in the season, it wasn't great opponents who were beating the Bills.  It was the Bills who were beating themselves.  Regardless of who the opponents are, you can measure some improvement in the reduction of penalties and other mistakes.  Yes, some of the other stuff, we've got to measure against a quality opponent, but if Buffalo is cutting down on penalties, there is some reason to believe improvement is being made in every phase of the game.  Besides, Buffalo has to play whomever the NFL scheduler puts in front of them.  It is the height of idiocy to complain about a win because it was against a lousy team.

112357[/snapback]

Now see, I see your point. However, I see it as the height of "idiocy" to give the Bills credit, because they have beaten bad teams at home. This is now the standard of Bills football.

Oh Joy!

We should be able to overcome this! Whay can't we?

Patriots: OUT: CB Ty Law (Foot); CB Tyrone Pool (Knee).

QUESTIONABLE: WR Deion Branch (Knee); LB Matt Chatham (Hamstring).

PROBABLE: CB Asante Samuel (Shoulder); LB Larry Izzo (Knee); QB Tom Brady (Shoulder); QB Jim Miller (Shoulder).

And if the correct call was made on the Lee Evans catch (something all of you guys whine about every week), the Jets have the ball with plenty of time to score the winning TD late in the game.

The correct call was made. And the fact that you couldn't see Evans drag his left toe tells me that you are only looking for what you want to see, which are negatives to support your self-induced misery.

Good luck enjoying the game Sunday.

And better luck enjoying the rest of what life has to offer.

Cya

I'll agree they may have the better players, but I think they've got a way to go before they have the better team.

Cya

The correct call was made. And the fact that you couldn't see Evans drag his left toe tells me that you are only looking for what you want to see, which are negatives to support your self-induced misery.

Good luck enjoying the game Sunday.

And better luck enjoying the rest of what life has to offer.

Cya

112372[/snapback]

LMAO...........ahhhhhhhh, what else but yet another, "everything is just peachy" post by Simon.

It's amazing that the homer nation sees it your way......but yet, upon the ride home from RWS on SUnday, and NOT ONE Bills announcer on any post game show could say that Evans got his feet down.

NOT ONE!

Yeah, I must be crazy!

And to think, that my best friend for 20 yrs was in the car with me telling our buddy from Pittsburgh that the Jets actually almost won that game, and could have if the call would have been right.

Of course I called him an idiot at the time, nonetheless, he was right.

We all must be idiots! Including the RWS Video replay crew who NEVER show replays when the refs make a bad call.

Amazing enough.....NO REPLAY of the "non" catch, UNTIL the next play was run. Yeah, I'm the only one who saw it that way.

Everything is just peachy Simon.

We should be able to overcome this! Whay can't we?

Patriots: OUT: CB Ty Law (Foot); CB Tyrone Pool (Knee).

QUESTIONABLE: WR Deion Branch (Knee); LB Matt Chatham (Hamstring).

PROBABLE: CB Asante Samuel (Shoulder); LB Larry Izzo (Knee); QB Tom Brady (Shoulder); QB Jim Miller (Shoulder).

112365[/snapback]

LMAO.....on a little side note about this......

Has anyone else noticed that Tom Brady is listed on this every friggin week? Yet he hardly ever gets touched in an actual game.

I hope we knock his head off!

CVA please don't state the obvious, they don't like REALITY around here.  Didn't you get the 'everything is happy happy joy joy' Memo?  :P

112171[/snapback]

Weren't you the originator of that memo before you flip flopped?

Gimme a friggin break.......

AGAIN.....

Arizona, Miami, and the Jets.

Where was the "attitude" in Baltimore?

112352[/snapback]

McGahee, McGahee, and Willis McGahee. C'mon, the attitude was on the bench you knucklehead.

Jeeez, I'm glad the players don't have your defeatist attitude. They'd be better off not even boarding the freakin plane.

Sorry I interupted your little ol' pitty party. Carry on...

McGahee, McGahee, and Willis McGahee. C'mon, the attitude was on the bench you knucklehead.

Jeeez, I'm glad the players don't have your defeatist attitude. They'd be better off not even boarding the freakin plane.

Sorry I interupted your little ol' pitty party. Carry on...

112396[/snapback]

Uh huh. Can't answer the question I guess.

As much as your WILLIS, WILLIS, WILLIS pathetic cheerleading rant is......my cheer would be.........

WE PLAYED CRAPPY TEAMS AT HOME. WE PLAYED CRAPPY TEAMS AT HOME. WE PLAYED CRAPPY TEAMS AT HOME, you knucklehead.

That, and only that, is the much bigger reason the Bills have won 3 of 4.

The Jets, granted w/o Pennington, are underdogs AT HOME this week to a Ravens team that has an offense that is worse than ours. The 6-2 Jets are DOGS. Hell, if they thought the Jets had any kind of defense at all, the game would be at least a pick.

3 of 4 is not so much about Willis, it has much more to do with playing crappy teams at home.

Here's hoping we can erase 0-3 on the road with "attitude".

1) Everything is not just peachy. We're getting better but Bledsoe, Posey and McGee are still prone to attack by smart efficient teams. It's not going to get solved this year and we're probably not going to finish better than .500, but this franchise is on the right track.

2) I couldn't give a rat's ass about radio personalities, your drunk buddies or whoever runs the scoreboard at the Ralph. I saw Evans drag his toe with MY OWN two eyes on two separate replays.

3) I'm not sure whether it's your pathological need for negativity, self-importance or the desparate need to be right, or whether you are just unable to actually recognize what happens on a ballfield. Either way, after two posts you're already incapable of holding my interest any further.

Go Bills, PLEASE play well on national TV this Sunday.  Please!

112100[/snapback]

Guys like you really bug the stevestojan out of me. The Bills lost really close games to the Jags 5-3 , Patriots 7-1 and Jets 6-2 lose a stinker to the Ravens 5-3, and you proclaimed that "they suck", now they win three of there last four clobbering the Cards and beating the Jets soundly, and you can't give them any credit.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

1) Everything is not just peachy. We're getting better but Bledsoe, Posey and McGee are still prone to attack by smart efficient teams. It's not going to get solved this year and we're probably not going to finish better than .500, but this franchise is on the right track.

2) I couldn't give a rat's ass about radio personalities, your drunk buddies or whoever runs the scoreboard at the Ralph. I saw Evans drag his toe with MY OWN two eyes on two separate replays.

3) I'm not sure whether it's your pathological need for negativity, self-importance or the desparate need to be right, or whether you are just  unable to actually recognize what happens on a ballfield. Either way, after two posts you're already incapable of holding my interest any further.

112409[/snapback]

LMAO.......

1. About the best insight you've ever given. At least your "superhomer" tag could be lifted for a sentence or two. Well done. And by the way, I honestly think we could finish .500. Or about 7-9 maybe. The schedule is pretty easy compared to the first half.

2. Uh huh........ALL of the radio guys are wrong I guess. After all, you saw with your own two "superhomer" eyes. Same goes for the RWS Replay crew. As for my my drunk buddies......lmao......yeah ok, whatever you say! Always resort to garbage when you have no point to make. By the way.....all of the fans in Section 137, Rows 35-37 must have seen it wrong too, cuz we all collectively breathed a sigh of relief that Herm had no more challenges. Ever been to a game by they way?

3. Negativity? No, I'm just dumbfounded by stupidity. This team is EASILY defined to this point by the way the schedule has dictated. Self Importance? Nahhhhhhhh, you see Simon, in that dept, you have me beat by like 2,500 posts. That says alot. Unable to recognize? LMAO. I'll let my own coaching record speak for itself. Albeit HS level, however, I somehow feel that you've never lead a football team into a game higher than the Pee Wee level. But that's OK, doesn't make me any smarter. As far as holding your interest......Do you think that really bothers me? I mean, come on!