Official game day thread - Bills vs. Packers

This is a joke.

This team should switch to a 3-4 if for the only reason that maybe the offense wouldn't look so terrible if they occasionally practiced against it. I'll hedge a huge bet that Jauron never even gives the look of the 3-4 in practice, he's so dumb.

Yeah, they've built a defense around a 4-3 and they should make a square peg fit into a round hole because you think so. :ph34r:

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if you want to subject yourself to that.

I was under the impression that the game started at 8:00 pm and it would be on in my local area---WSEE in Erie. This sucks, but from what I hear here I shouldn't waste my time. Maybe I can find a tape of the Bills Raiders Championship game (51-3) and feel good again.

This is a joke.

This team should switch to a 3-4 if for the only reason that maybe the offense wouldn't look so terrible if they occasionally practiced against it. I'll hedge a huge bet that Jauron never even gives the look of the 3-4 in practice, he's so dumb.

If the offense practiced AT ALL, they maybe wouldn't look so bad. This is awful.

I was under the impression that the game started at 8:00 pm and it would be on in my local area---WSEE in Erie. This sucks, but from what I hear here I shouldn't waste my time. Maybe I can find a tape of the Bills Raiders Championship game (51-3) and feel good again.

here ya go, happy saturday night!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I57EZLhJn7g