Teddy B could be on way out in NE

Look if you want to bust on Bruschi, what do I care? I didn't realize he also was busted for HGH use (link?).

Guy had a great career, was a team leader, stayed on his team for less money than he could have gotten elsewhere, and decided to continue playing after a significant health issue.

And you guys feel the need to ridicule THAT type of player?

You don't need to be a "pats fan" to appreciate the guy as a team player.

Name one guy on the Bills who is like him?

You guys should take a daylong break from embarrassing yourselves.

The guy was a team leader and hard worker, but let's be honest here, he was far from a GREAT PLAYER.

He had really good years in '03 and '04, but only having 5 seasons of 100+ tackles out of a 13 year career is not the mark of dominance. He averages 81 tackles a year and 2 sacks.

I guess it depends on your definition of great. If you use production, he's not great IMO. If you want to include leadership, longevity and throwing in the stroke, then I'd probably say he's pretty close.

But, with the ridiculous media attention and him being on the most hated team among Bills fans, there's no reason why any of us have to respect or like him.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look if you want to bust on Bruschi, what do I care?

:thumbdown:

You answered your own question before even got done with this post...

To wit:

You said "Guy had a great career, was a team leader, stayed on his team for less money than he could have gotten elsewhere, and decided to continue playing after a significant health issue."

Then you followed with this: "You don't need to be a "pats fan" to appreciate the guy as a team player."

Therefore you obviously DO care that people bust on Bruschi. This whole passive-aggressive approach didn't really work for you.

Look if you want to bust on Bruschi, what do I care? I didn't realize he also was busted for HGH use (link?).

Guy had a great career, was a team leader, stayed on his team for less money than he could have gotten elsewhere, and decided to continue playing after a significant health issue.

If you dont care about people busting on bruschi, they why the homer-type defense of him?

No one would care if you simply chose not to trash the pats*. But when you come rushing to their defense anytime someone else busts on them, it easily outs you as nothing more than a pats* troll, someone who probably had to hide his simms jersey back in 2002 when you bought your first tommie-boy* jersey.

You should take a daylong break from embarrassing yourself.

The Bruschi bashing isn't directed at him ... it's because of the way the announcers made him sound like the second coming of Christ after he returned from his stroke.

Blah blah blah. If a Cheatriots fan can't take a ribbing about a clearly overrated player on a Bills board, said Cheatriots fan should not frequent the Bills board. Quite simple.

Git er done Russ

Just like Miloy. Pats* cut him the week before week 1, right?

The Bruschi bashing isn't directed at him ... it's because of the way the announcers made him sound like the second coming of Christ after he returned from his stroke.

I remember that game, the announcers forgot the Bills were playing. Guff had an excellent post afterwards about it.

Just like Miloy. Pats* cut him the week before week 1, right?

I remember that game, the announcers forgot the Bills were playing. Guff had an excellent post afterwards about it.

I :P remember :ph34r: that :blink: game :w00t:

I only have one problem with Bruschi, I missed a Bills game because the cameras focused on him instead of the game!

I don't care if Vince Lombardi returned from the grave....can we watch the game??

People can talk about whatever they want about Bruschi, but I respect a guy who comes back and plays at a relatively high level after having a stroke. I can't stand the Patriots, but I don't really hate any of their players. The picture that I will rememvber of Bruschi is him playing around with his kids on the day of the SB against the Panthers. Thought that was cool.