Teddy B could be on way out in NE

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What, the pharmacies were all out of HGH and "The Clear"??

WEO should be all over you for that comment, just about anytime now. I caught hell for saying something about "the apostle" a while back. :thumbdown:

Well at least the Patriots* can have water on the sideline again this year without worry of him walking near it and turning it into wine!

If this is true and he's gone, tis a great day!

WEO should be all over you for that comment, just about anytime now. I caught hell for saying something about "the apostle" a while back. :thumbdown:

Well at least the Patriots* can have water on the sideline again this year without worry of him walking near it and turning it into wine!

teddy b can now return to his proper position at the right hand of zeus.

really, he is/was the most overhyped and overrated linebacker since the boz.

LOL ... well it's because Teddy must be moving on other things like solving health care, global warming & middle east peace. We all know that he could fly backwards around the earth and turn back time to make himself younger if he chooses ... actually, he could lay hands on himself and make himself younger ...

Was listening to the same exact show...ya know, it really is just his time.

True.

And I hope BUF is paying strict attention to the LB cut list as rosters get trimmed.

I think that NE* will be watching it like the proverbial hawk.

Pre-season or not, NE* gave up a fair amount of yards to a 4-11-1 club with journeymen QBs.

If he's cut today, i fully expect his career to resurrect on sunday.

I guess with rodney harrison gone, bruschi's "supplement" supplier is gone, and tedy just can't hack it without the juice.

:thumbdown:

We have a winner!!!!

Mods, please feel free to close this thread now!

Yeah, that was pretty good ;)

If this is true and he's gone, tis a great day!

Look if you want to bust on Bruschi, what do I care? I didn't realize he also was busted for HGH use (link?).

Guy had a great career, was a team leader, stayed on his team for less money than he could have gotten elsewhere, and decided to continue playing after a significant health issue.

And you guys feel the need to ridicule THAT type of player?

You don't need to be a "pats fan" to appreciate the guy as a team player.

Name one guy on the Bills who is like him?

You guys should take a daylong break from embarrassing yourselves.

Look if you want to bust on Bruschi, what do I care? I didn't realize he also was busted for HGH use (link?).

Guy had a great career, was a team leader, stayed on his team for less money than he could have gotten elsewhere, and decided to continue playing after a significant health issue.

Homer, go stuff it.

You're right we embarrass ourselves :rolleyes: You're the one who continues to come to a place that doesn't really like you. I guess I'm different but when I'm not feeling welcome I move on, then again some of us instigate due to a lack of anything better in our lives. ;)

I'm sure you'll come up with a witty reply about me being either a)pothead b)a Bills fan or some variation of the sort. That's cool though, it'll give us all more material to snicker at you with. :thumbdown: