Teddy B could be on way out in NE

Look if you want to bust on Bruschi, what do I care? I didn't realize he also was busted for HGH use (link?).

Guy had a great career, was a team leader, stayed on his team for less money than he could have gotten elsewhere, and decided to continue playing after a significant health issue.

And you guys feel the need to ridicule THAT type of player?

You don't need to be a "pats fan" to appreciate the guy as a team player.

Name one guy on the Bills who is like him?

You guys should take a daylong break from embarrassing yourselves.

WEO I have yet to read a comment of yours that didn't make me cringe. Every word you post on this forum is dripping with stupidity, and to be honest, utter BS. So spare us your remedial commentary and get back to whatever it is you do to occupy your time between your meaningless and nonsensical forum posts.

No seriously, I liked the fact that Bruschi had heart. But that is no reason for the world to pretend like he is some super all pro linebacker than can carry a defense. He has been mediocre at best throughout his career. If he had played for the Bills, all the "knowledgeable" fans on this forum would have demanded he be released or traded, but because he played for the almighty Patriots you want to act like he was Dick Butkis or something. Get real.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did watch him get juked clean out of his shoes during last night's preseason game.

However, I'm pretty sure he then turned Gatorade into wine.

I've turned Gatorade into urine before.

WEO I have yet to read a comment of yours that didn't make me cringe. Every word you post on this forum is dripping with stupidity, and to be honest, utter BS. So spare us your remedial commentary and get back to whatever it is you do to occupy your time between your meaningless and nonsensical forum posts.

No seriously, I liked the fact that Bruschi had heart. But that is no reason for the world to pretend like he is some super all pro linebacker than can carry a defense. He has been mediocre at best throughout his career. If he had played for the Bills, all the "knowledgeable" fans on this forum would have demanded he be released or traded, but because he played for the almighty Patriots you want to act like he was Dick Butkis or something. Get real.

Wow, coming form a mind like yours---I should find this very upsetting!

But, can you point to anyone who "pretend(s) like (Bruschi) is some super all pro linebacker than (sic) can carry a defense"? I certainly didn't (clearly said he has had a great career--you don't understand the difference). You're just making stuff up to argue against--the truest sign of intellectual bankruptcy.

Anyway, to press the point; based on the things I listed, why don't you think that's a great career? I bet there are hundreds of NFL retirees and active players who would covet that (pro bowl, 2nd team all pro, 3 rings, comeback player, etc). No? Can't imagine it? Because he plays on the Pats?

Dripping with stupidity? (This is called irony, Cletus). What part of my Bruschi reponse was "dripping with stupidity" (other than that I bothered to respond)? Try to be specific. You say that if he was a Bill, "knowledgable" fans would regard him as..........like Keith Ellison?? Are those the same "knowledgable" fans who STILL insist that JPL got a raw deal and was simply poorly coached (flbillsfan#1)?

"remedial commentary" (more purely unintentional hilarity)? For a guy who took 8 months to come up with "what made you think 7-9 was underachieving"? (and for which you were roundly spanked)-------you NEED remedial commentary (after you look up the word "remedial", of course)!

Glad I could make all you guys feel an inch taller with my "defense of the pats" posts!

Wow, coming form a mind like yours---I should find this very upsetting!

But, can you point to anyone who "pretend(s) like (Bruschi) is some super all pro linebacker than (sic) can carry a defense"? I certainly didn't (clearly said he has had a great career--you don't understand the difference). You're just making stuff up to argue against--the truest sign of intellectual bankruptcy.

Anyway, to press the point; based on the things I listed, why don't you think that's a great career? I bet there are hundreds of NFL retirees and active players who would covet that (pro bowl, 2nd team all pro, 3 rings, comeback player, etc). No? Can't imagine it? Because he plays on the Pats?

Dripping with stupidity? (This is called irony, Cletus). What part of my Bruschi reponse was "dripping with stupidity" (other than that I bothered to respond)? Try to be specific. You say that if he was a Bill, "knowledgable" fans would regard him as..........like Keith Ellison?? Are those the same "knowledgable" fans who STILL insist that JPL got a raw deal and was simply poorly coached (flbillsfan#1)?

"remedial commentary" (more purely unintentional hilarity)? For a guy who took 8 months to come up with "what made you think 7-9 was underachieving"? (and for which you were roundly spanked)-------you NEED remedial commentary (after you look up the word "remedial", of course)!

Glad I could make all you guys feel an inch taller with my "defense of the pats" posts!

Thanks for bringing me into it IDIOT. I have always said nobody knows how good JP could be with GOOD Coaching. As someone that has said the Bills have poor coaching yourself, you can't say JP has had good coaching. Go back to your Pats* board, you disingenuous IDIOT. "NOBODY WANTS YOU AROUND HERE"- Kid Rock

Look if you want to bust on Bruschi, what do I care? I didn't realize he also was busted for HGH use (link?).

Guy had a great career, was a team leader, stayed on his team for less money than he could have gotten elsewhere, and decided to continue playing after a significant health issue.

WOW WEE WOW WEE WOW WOW, WEO - didn't realize that you had such a crush on Tedy*. Is Tommie Bundchen* jealous?

You should look on this as a good thing - now that Tedy* won't be spending his Sundays in Fagsboro*, you two will have all that time together to 'let it all hang out' at...

Herring Cove! :thumbsup:

That was completely uncalled for. You act as if Bruschi was the only person on this planet that would come back like that and insinuating that no Bill would do the same is just plain ignorant. Take your sorry arse back over to the Patriots* message board so you can continue to disillusion yourself.

Thanks for bringing me into it IDIOT. I have always said nobody knows how good JP could be with GOOD Coaching. As someone that has said the Bills have poor coaching yourself, you can't say JP has had good coaching. Go back to your Pats* board, you disingenuous IDIOT. "NOBODY WANTS YOU AROUND HERE"- Kid Rock

At least for part of his career, JP had Sam Wyche as his position coach. I'd argue that while Wyche was on board, the quality of the position coaching Losman received significantly exceeded the quality of the Bills' overall coaching.

At least for part of his career, JP had Sam Wyche as his position coach. I'd argue that while Wyche was on board, the quality of the position coaching Losman received significantly exceeded the quality of the Bills' overall coaching.

If JP had Wyche for 4 years it would have been great. The problem was the Coach's & Systems kept changing.

I've turned Gatorade into urine before.

THAT was a funny post. Not quite as funny as the "draining fluid from my testicles all the time" from a few weeks ago, but pretty good nonetheless.

Personally, I hope and pray that His Holiness stays on the squad. I want him to fall to the level of Eddie Robinson, getting juked out of his socks. Keep him there, rub his nose in it, waste a roster spot, feed him Geritol.

T.I.N.G.: it's just called objectivity. I'm not a fan of P. Manning, but he's obviously a great player. Does that mean I am secretly a Manning fan? I'm not a fan of Tiger, but I have to acknowledge that he is the best golfer playing (and you want to talk about a slavish, fawning media?). By your way of thinking, I must be a Tiger fan in reality.

Flbillsfan#!: "drag you into this"?? So you've not been a part of this conversation? Park the Biarritz, grampa and think back a few pages. Oh, and I simply said you were one of the guys who thought JPL's deficit was poor coaching and you responded indignantly and then confirmed, again, what I claimed. Thank you. No wipe the spittle off the screen and start showing some of your JPlove for our actual starting QB.

Ah, and look who it is: TBD's most flamboyant homophobe---"The Senator". Tell us, Senator, what tipped you off that Brady is, in fact, gay? Was it the fact that he impregnated first a beautiful actress, or was it that he married the wealthiest supermodel in the world and impregnated her? Or was it the fact that he has his own reality show where he goes about shopping for a pair of earrings with a couple of hens who run his life? Oh, wait. Scratch that last one. Come on, tell us what tipped you off? I bet this gay stuff will go over as much funnier and more clever when school starts back up.

Boys boys boys.....you may have noticed that I don't bring up the pats---they are your bizarre fixation. I noticed when Tim Graham was "defending the pats", none of you had the balls to call him a pats fan.

I was essentially invited to respond in this thread--so I happily obliged. Why would I go to a pats site? I can't imagine anyone brings up the Bills on those.

Come on, let's enjoy the game.

Peace.

You are protesting facts about a mediocre player quite heartily. Why?

T.I.N.G.: it's just called objectivity. I'm not a fan of P. Manning, but he's obviously a great player. Does that mean I am secretly a Manning fan? I'm not a fan of Tiger, but I have to acknowledge that he is the best golfer playing (and you want to talk about a slavish, fawning media?). By your way of thinking, I must be a Tiger fan in reality.

Flbillsfan#!: "drag you into this"?? So you've not been a part of this conversation? Park the Biarritz, grampa and think back a few pages. Oh, and I simply said you were one of the guys who thought JPL's deficit was poor coaching and you responded indignantly and then confirmed, again, what I claimed. Thank you. No wipe the spittle off the screen and start showing some of your JPlove for our actual starting QB.

Ah, and look who it is: TBD's most flamboyant homophobe---"The Senator". Tell us, Senator, what tipped you off that Brady is, in fact, gay? Was it the fact that he impregnated first a beautiful actress, or was it that he married the wealthiest supermodel in the world and impregnated her? Or was it the fact that he has his own reality show where he goes about shopping for a pair of earrings with a couple of hens who run his life? Oh, wait. Scratch that last one. Come on, tell us what tipped you off? I bet this gay stuff will go over as much funnier and more clever when school starts back up.

Boys boys boys.....you may have noticed that I don't bring up the pats---they are your bizarre fixation. I noticed when Tim Graham was "defending the pats", none of you had the balls to call him a pats fan.

I was essentially invited to respond in this thread--so I happily obliged. Why would I go to a pats site? I can't imagine anyone brings up the Bills on those.

Peace.

If JP had Wyche for 4 years it would have been great. The problem was the Coach's & Systems kept changing.

You'll recollect that the same offense was in place for Losman's first two years in the league. And if I recall correctly, Wyche was his QB coach for both of them. Losman's initial failures came despite this continuity.

Going into his third year--2006--he did indeed have to learn a new offensive system from scratch. But supposedly, 2006 was his one "good" year. In reality, the 2006 offense was dramatically simplified to compensate for Losman's (severe) mental limitations. And it was "opened up"--i.e., it heavily featured long bombs to Evans--to capitalize on one of the very few things Losman did well. But it's worthwhile here to note that Losman's best year came immediately after a change in the offensive coaching staff and philosophy.

By 2007, defenses had learned that if you want to stop Losman, you double cover Evans and dare Losman to beat you with his short game. The change in defenses--rather than any dramatic change in offensive terminology or philosophy--is why Losman's production on a per-play basis declined so dramatically from 2006 to 2007.

Losman was most successful immediately after dramatic changes in the offensive system and coaching philosophy (2006). He was less successful during periods of comparatively greater continuity (2005 and 2007). At least based on the empirical data, it would appear that Losman's career was actually harmed by offensive continuity.

On the surface, that conclusion might appear nonsensical. However, it's worth bearing in mind that continuity works both ways. It gives the offense the chance to hone itself, and to play progressively better year after year. But in the process, the offense becomes more of a known quantity. Presumably, defenses get progressively better at preparing for a given offense each time they encounter it. If your offense's execution is good enough, that increase in the quality of defensive play will fail to balance out the offense's better play. But only if your execution is good enough!

If you were to put Losman in the exact same offense for ten years straight, would he be a lot better in year five or seven than he'd been in year one or two? Or would he continue to make the same, basic-level mistakes year after year, while defenses got progressively better at defending against that particular offense? To the extent that the latter is true, continuity can not help, and would probably harm, Losman's performance.

You'll recollect that the same offense was in place for Losman's first two years in the league. And if I recall correctly, Wyche was his QB coach for both of them. Losman's initial failures came despite this continuity.

Going into his third year--2006--he did indeed have to learn a new offensive system from scratch. But supposedly, 2006 was his one "good" year. In reality, the 2006 offense was dramatically simplified to compensate for Losman's (severe) mental limitations. And it was "opened up"--i.e., it heavily featured long bombs to Evans--to capitalize on one of the very few things Losman did well. But it's worthwhile here to note that Losman's best year came immediately after a change in the offensive coaching staff and philosophy.

By 2007, defenses had learned that if you want to stop Losman, you double cover Evans and dare Losman to beat you with his short game. The change in defenses--rather than any dramatic change in offensive terminology or philosophy--is why Losman's production on a per-play basis declined so dramatically from 2006 to 2007.

Losman was most successful immediately after dramatic changes in the offensive system and coaching philosophy (2006). He was less successful during periods of comparatively greater continuity (2005 and 2007). At least based on the empirical data, it would appear that Losman's career was actually harmed by offensive continuity.

On the surface, that conclusion might appear nonsensical. However, it's worth bearing in mind that continuity works both ways. It gives the offense the chance to hone itself, and to play progressively better year after year. But in the process, the offense becomes more of a known quantity. Presumably, defenses get progressively better at preparing for a given offense each time they encounter it. If your offense's execution is good enough, that increase in the quality of defensive play will fail to balance out the offense's better play. But only if your execution is good enough!

If you were to put Losman in the exact same offense for ten years straight, would he be a lot better in year five or seven than he'd been in year one or two? Or would he continue to make the same, basic-level mistakes year after year, while defenses got progressively better at defending against that particular offense? To the extent that the latter is true, continuity can not help, and would probably harm, Losman's performance.

What a bunch of drivel. You fail to mention Losman was INJURED in preseason his rookie year. He had a good year in 2006, BETTER than any Trent has had yet. In 07 He was again INJURED & the offense was changed to suit Trent's strengths not JP's. I never said Losman was a great QB. Time will tell if he can improve or not.

Peace.

I was refering to your argument with South Georga Bills fan, not the thread IDIOT. I will never show love for your boy Brady* As I said before, why don't you go back to your Pats* board you disingenuous idiot. NOBODY wants you around here.

Great post.

Flbillsfan#1: he clearly says that the offesnse was change in 2006, for Losman. In 2007, he was ready to go 2 weeks after his injury, but it was already over.

As for Brady, if he magically appeared on the Bills roster this past offseason, you would be first in line to shake his hand.

Why the hate?-I don't ask you to go away, even though you are a main force in dulling the intellectual power of this site. I hope you never go away, as you are a source of unending entertainment.