Maybin Signed per ESPN

H2o

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

kudos to Shefter. he was dead on. maybin signed contract 10 minutes ago.

jw

shefter is probably the most reliable person when it comes to "unofficial" news

he must have been very smart and very careful to not burn bridges upon leaving nfl network to still get the scoop on everyone on most things football.

kudos to Shefter. he was dead on. maybin signed contract 10 minutes ago.

jw

Excellent news!!

I was curious to see how this would play out with you and Schefter going head to head on scoops. That guy is good! I can't express enough my gratitude for someone of your caliber posting here to keep us informed and knowledgeable. Thanks and keep up the good work... so I can avoid working and just read this board for updates all day.

shefter is probably the most reliable person when it comes to "unofficial" news

he must have been very smart and very careful to not burn bridges upon leaving nfl network to still get the scoop on everyone on most things football.

Schefter is, hands down, the best at breaking stories like this first IMO. I trust his word over those of all others in the business.

"The longest holdout in the NFL last summer lasted until Aug. 27. That was by Jacksonville defensive end Derrick Harvey. He wound up starting nine games for the Jaguars and making 3.5 sacks."

I will bet Maybin gets more than 3.5 sacks this year, possibly before Week 9.

I think ESPN may have lured him away. From what I hear, the two networks hate each other and will do just about anything to steal the other's talent.

who on espn is consistantly good enough for nfl network to want them besides berman, jackson and jaws?

So is this contract dead-on compared to what the Joe Schmoe's predicted considering the slotting?

Pretty much...

The #9 pick has signed a five-year, $28.5 million deal with $18M guaranteed

The #12 pick has signed a five-year, $23 million deal with $13M guaranteed