Maybin Signed per ESPN

H2o

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i think maybin might get a few snaps in a real regular season game around week 3. I think his stat line at the end of the year will read something like this:

G GS TT ST AT SAC INT PD FF FR

7 0 18 7 11 0.5 0 0 0 1

pretty pathetic for a number one 11th overall pick. Hes going to be pretty much useless to our team this year. He will just help out by giving the starters a breather once in a while. Stupid future bust holdout idiot!

:worthy: :worthy: :w00t:

So, you fabricate future results and then are disappointed by the results you fabricated? That's outstanding!

BTW, some of you may remember I predicted he would be signed by Friday. Now, that was a couple of weeks ago (or more), but what the hell? Friday is Friday, right? :beer:

the Bills may want to keep the signing under wraps until after tomorrow's game so they don't have to cut a player to make room for Maybin (since he won't be playing tomorrow regardless).

Interestingly, as pointed out to me by Mr. Wawrow last week, Maybin's name has been on the active roster since the beginning of camp.

Also of note, while the active roster on bb.com does currently list 81 players, one of those names is PK Sam -- released by the Bills on July 31, and currently on the active roster of the Toronto Argonauts. There's your (or PFT's) roster move, long since made.

As much as things are apparently not official, I'd say from T.O.'s tweets and Shefter's reports, an agreement is in place, and some ink needs to be put on paper after a plane flight from Maryland sometime today.

i have not been told an agreement is in place and T.O. backed off it by adding: "I think! (puzzled look ...)"

T.O. is also not a good enough source on this, as i'm not sure if he's getting this off the intrawebs chatter or from poster 'Rginal' for that matter.

i'm merely saying that a deal was not done at the time i spoke to people.

jw

i have not been told an agreement is in place and T.O. backed off it by adding: "I think! (puzzled look ...)"

T.O. is also not a good enough source on this, as i'm not sure if he's getting this off the intrawebs chatter or from poster 'Rginal' for that matter.

jw

Killjoy.. :beer:

:worthy:

that seems to happen alot around here

I predict I will meet a woman next week, and we will start dating. She will be extremely unattractive and stupid. She will nag me constantly and be terrible in bed. Then, one night, she will steal most of my stuff, and disappear into the night.

That fuc#ing B word!

Interestingly, as pointed out to me by Mr. Wawrow last week, Maybin's name has been on the active roster since the beginning of camp.

Also of note, while the active roster on bb.com does currently list 81 players, one of those names is PK Sam -- released by the Bills on July 31, and currently on the active roster of the Toronto Argonauts. There's your (or PFT's) roster move, long since made.

That is interesting. I wonder - does that constitute some sort of tacit admission that Maybin's on the team, that he's considered by the Bills as an employee already, who simply happens to be negotiating a contract?

I predict I will meet a woman next week, and we will start dating. She will be extremely unattractive and stupid. She will nag me constantly and be terrible in bed. Then, one night, she will steal most of my stuff, and disappear into the night.

That fuc#ing B word!

dean, that's not fabrication, thats called a bad marriage

jw

Thanks dub.

Freeney -

4.48 40 yard dash

28 reps @ 225lbs

Maybin

4.64 40 yard dash

22 reps @ 225lbs

Not much to compare on, other than they were both #11 picks. Both have quick first steps. Freeney weighed 16 pounds more at the combine. Maybin is 3 inches taller. Once Maybin gets on the field, we'll have something concrete to base judgements on. Guess that'll be in Pittsburgh.

I'd like to see Freeney's 10 yard split, but I can't find it online. That is the real way to measure lineman speed.

I'd like to see Freeney's 10 yard split, but I can't find it online. That is the real way to measure lineman speed.

I want to know how fast each runs the mile!