If the Bills leave one day for another city

major

If the Bills leave Buffalo one day (which I hope NEVER happens), which NFL team will you support? Would you follow them to another NFL city or give your allegiance to anohter team? If so, which one?

I feel that most will give up on the NFL all together if the Bills leave BLO; however, I wonder what will happen to the rest of Bills nation.

I remember the pain that Browns fans felt when their teams left. I hope we don't have to go through that in a few years.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would never watch nfl again!!
I would, but i would be holding out hope for a UFL expansion team!...ahhh I can see them now,................................. your Buffalo HotWings, with their awful purple and green uni's....Theres 32 teams in the NFL and i hate 31 of them, so i would probably follow the Bills wherever they went until the sentiment wore off.

If the Bills leave Buffalo one day (which I hope NEVER happens), which NFL team will you support? Would you follow them to another NFL city or give your allegiance to anohter team? If so, which one?

I feel that most will give up on the NFL all together if the Bills leave BLO; however, I wonder what will happen to the rest of Bills nation.

I remember the pain that Browns fans felt when their teams left. I hope we don't have to go through that in a few years.

none....although id probably hate the browns the least

I would follow the Toronto Bills, or if the bills went further, I would support the Toronto Argos and become a cfl, 3-down guy..

It would be like when the Braves left. I never followed the NBA again. I would hope 90% of Bills fans would feel the same way because otherwise why should the NFL worry about leaving Buffalo if the fans will still stupidly follow the league that screwed them and our city big time.

More and more, in this tough economy I'm starting to think the NFL will try not to leave Buffalo because it would cause a negative backlash against the league that would spread to other cities. The NFL has to keep up good PR because being the most powerful league it could fall a long way and lose tremendous financial value if its popularity started to wane. The Belicheat* scandal already was a big black eye to league, even though they and their media suck ups (and there is no media that sucks up to its league like the non-local media that covers the NFL) try to make it seem like it never happened.

But on another note, funny as this sounds, if the NFL left guess what would make the most sense for Buffalo? No not the UFL (that will probably never be a serious league) but the CFL. Buffalo would be in close proximity to other teams in the league and the weather in Buffalo would fit the CFL schedule well. And even though Canada seems somewhat alien to people in Buffalo it is a lot less alien to Buffalo locals than it is to most Americans, trust me.

I would support no team, and would begin every day with a fervent prayer to Cthulu that the entire NFL be swallowed up by a huge sulphurous bubbling lava crater in which every person connected to the league would be roasted for eternity while being jabbed by pitchforks and coated with salt, their screams drowned out by a constant reptition of John Madden clichés and idiotic ESPN anchorfools shouting "jacked up!."

I would also probably not watch any games on TV. :rolleyes:

Well, I have issues with the NFL as it is now.

1) Too expensive. Sunday Ticket is way overpriced

2)Product is getting difficult to watch. Game is slowed to a crawl now by never ending TV timeouts, mind numbing instant replay reviews.

3)Watered down league. Too much player movement.

4)Jerk off players and agents getting way too much for guys who haven't even played a down yet. Driving the price of everything way too high.

If the Bills moved I would be heartbroken, resentful. With no emotional attachment to any team it wouldn't be hard for me to ignore the NFL. I may be a casual Niner fan thats about it.

With no cash outlay for Sunday Ticket I may be able to go to a couple extra Shark games. Maybe get back into baseball again. Another sport that I abandoned after the strike in the 90s