The Michael Vick Thread

Simon

First I said I didn't know if I could. Second the guy is a scumbag. I don't want anyone with the exceedingly low moral fiber on my team.

chances are there are already a few guys on our team with low moral fiber. they just have not been exposed.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From my understanding when a huge thread is repeatedly refreshed in rapid succession by multiple posters, it tends to wear on the server. Anticipating an upcoming pattern such as this I closed the ginormous thread and opened a new one for the incoming updated information in hopes it would go easier on said server.

Thanks for the info!

things are holding up nicely. If a signing were to occur, I would probably just need to make one tweak and we would be alright. Of course, that would mean a rumor thread would be an actual signing thread.

Glad to hear that, since if a signing does occur I will be of no help, being unconscious and all.

Wait, where did "Bills fan in Orchard Park's" post go about starting his own rumor about TO picking him up in a Ford Bronco go? :nana: I liked that one.

I heard they went to Ted's instead of Mighty Taco, then my best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Vick pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

who told u this unsubstantiated info?

The "signed to BFLO for $2.6MM - 1 year" rumor has been floating around for about a day. Whoever start that one is a dumbass. Why would a team sign a guy who is suspended for half the year (almost half) to a 1 year deal? Especially a QB who would need to learn an entie playbook and offensive terminology. Makes zero sense.

PLEASE...let it end now.

This is a non-story being kept alive by idiots tweeting and "professional" journalists not giving a rats a$$ about what they put out there, in hopes to be the guy that gets the scoop.

Winning Football Games>Moral Fiber :nana:

To borrow from Heitz's signature; "Ability without character will lose every time" - Marv Levy

chances are there are already a few guys on our team with low moral fiber. they just have not been exposed.

I doubt there are guys who drowned dogs, electrocuted dogs, threw dogs to the ground, fought dogs to the death, went to the pound to get very unaggressive dogs for his pitbulls to kill to keep them vicious and on and on. JMO

things are holding up nicely. If a signing were to occur, I would probably just need to make one tweak and we would be alright. Of course, that would mean a rumor thread would be an actual signing thread.

I just heard he was at Ted's forcing two Jumbo Chili dogs to fight to the death.

Scumbag :nana:

Heard from an NFL insider that the if a player visits a team it needs to be reported to the league and the other teams need to be notified. Per this insider, to his knowledge Buffalo has not notified other teams that Vick has been into visit. The rumors are unfounded.

Here is what super scooper Mike Lescinzki recently posted on Twitter:

Guess i will stick with my day job. Not cut out for reporting.

http://twitter.com/MikeLesczinski

I feel like Tom Servo at the end of the Wild World of Batwoman..."ENNNNNNNDDDD! JUST ENNNNNDD!"

(1000 Nerd points to anyone who actually gets that reference)

any disruption after the Gaddis signing?

WGR just reported that the Bills commented to the station that OBD still stands by Brandon's statement from 2 weeks ago.

No matter how many times you slap some folks upside the head with the truth, they're still gonna hear what they want to hear. Unbelievable. Moderators should keep a list of the dumbasses. :nana:

I wish the mods would have closed the original thread in the first place like I said. It always ends up this way.

If you do that 20 other ones pop up and drive the salient topics to the bottom of the board.

It's like a good old fashioned game of whack-a-dolt.

Heard from an NFL insider that the if a player visits a team it needs to be reported to the league and the other teams need to be notified. Per this insider, to his knowledge Buffalo has not notified other teams that Vick has been into visit. The rumors are unfounded.

I have never heard of such a thing. that doesn't sound right...

I wish the mods would have closed the original thread in the first place like I said. It always ends up this way.

Why bother even having a message board with that mindset? It is here for those who want to discuss.

Here is what super scooper Mike Lescinzki recently posted on Twitter:

Guess i will stick with my day job. Not cut out for reporting.

http://twitter.com/MikeLesczinski

I feel like Tom Servo at the end of the Wild World of Batwoman..."ENNNNNNNDDDD! JUST ENNNNNDD!"

(1000 Nerd points to anyone who actually gets that reference)

"Mystery Science Theater 3-Thooousaaand!"

Why bother even having a message board with that mindset? It is here for those who want to discuss.

Discussing whether or not you want Vick on this team, if they'd sign him, what position he'd play, how effective he'd be, and so on... is one thing. Making up rumors or posting that you're hearing fake information and getting the entire board riled up is quite another. There is no need for false insanity and hope.

I have never heard of such a thing. that doesn't sound right...

I never heard a such thing either, prior to this discussion. As he is heavily involved with another NFL franchise, I discussed the rumors that Vick was in town twice in 2 weeks (per this board and articles on it) and he stated he had not heard this and the Bills were required to notify the other teams. Don't know how true this rule is, but he is a very credible source.