Last post wins!

/dev/null

Anyhoo, SKOOBY loves me so much he draws attention away from me on the main board by making fun of you and sends me mushy love ya' emails. He's an animal. :thumbsup:

Ummm ... okay ... thanks for sharing ... moving right along ...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Keep trying bucko but you'll never achieve jerky jerk status!

Which is too bad for him. The perks that come along with jerky-jerk status are excellent. The Jerky-Jerk Club airport lounges alone are worth it...all the beer and macaroni salad you can wear, for example. Only drawback is that when you travel internationally you can't get currency exchanged.

Which is too bad for him. The perks that come along with jerky-jerk status are excellent. The Jerky-Jerk Club airport lounges alone are worth it...all the beer and macaroni salad you can wear, for example. Only drawback is that when you travel internationally you can't get currency exchanged.

... but the jerky-jerked chicken is quite tasty ...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

X-Rated posts will get you banned. Did you mean this?

... but the jerky-jerked chicken is quite tasty ...

X-Rated posts will get you banned. Did you mean this?

Speaking of jerks ...

Nobody here wants to know about you jerkin your chicken, jerky!! :sick:

You know what they say ... a picture is worth a thousand words ... Link :)

Don't cheat ... you have to click the link before you can reply ... I'll be tracking URLs, so I'll know if you click! ;)

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

slash ... I'll PM you the address to send my check.

Damj, suffers from anal rug burns.

Damj sniffs Madonna's half used KY tubes. ;)

Damj is so paranoid he's probably reading the hidden lines.

Nice try :) ... but I checked the log ... no one has viewed to picture since I posted it ... no cheating ...