Last post wins!

/dev/null

I missed why this was changed to DC Tom Mem thread...why??

:thumbsup:

Because he's a Jackass who keeps visiting this thread only to tell people how much he hates this thread and wishes it would die and then he comes back again and states the same thing but adds he hates us all. It seems that his blood pressure might just kill him. :worthy: Bonehead!

Because he's a Jackass who keeps visiting this thread only to tell people how much he hates this thread and wishes it would die and then he comes back again and states the same thing but adds he hates us all. It seems that his blood pressure might just kill him. :worthy: Bonehead!

Wait, you mean he isn't dead?

Because he's a Jackass who keeps visiting this thread only to tell people how much he hates this thread and wishes it would die and then he comes back again and states the same thing but adds he hates us all. It seems that his blood pressure might just kill him. :huh: Bonehead!

Sounds like a typical day in the life of DC Tom.

;)

We gave Tom a chance to end this thread, but he blew it ... hence naming it in his honor ...

Steey here is your link ... stupid site doesn't let you link right to the file ... so here is Steely getting ready for the season ... Working Link

Dumbass. You could have followed my "What, it works for me" lead, and we all could have driven him crazy. :huh:

You people are !@#$ing idjimits. I hate you all.

We gave Tom a chance to end this thread, but he blew it ... hence naming it in his honor ...

Steey here is your link ... stupid site doesn't let you link right to the file ... so here is Steely getting ready for the season ... Working Link

You entered an unknown web address that was used to present site suggestions that you may find useful. Clicking any of these suggestions provides you with search results, which may include relevant sponsored links.

If this service is not right for you, please visit your Preferences page to opt out. At any point in time, you can opt back in to the service by visiting your Preferences page.

If you have other questions about this service, please visit our FAQ.

For further assistance, please go to http://help.rr.com.

Thanks, idiot. That helps a lot. :huh: