Last post wins!

/dev/null

Sweet!!!! $1 Million!!!!

Thanks slash :)

And since slash has awarded me the prize money ... I am now officially the winner!!!!!! ;)

uh yeah sure

now go away uncle pennybags

shhhh, don't tell damj he didn't really win. if he thinks he won maybe he'll go away

uh yeah sure

now go away uncle pennybags

shhhh, don't tell damj he didn't really win. if he thinks he won maybe he'll go away

Yeah ... I'll go away ... cause I'm dumb ... bye everyone ... I'm leaving now with my winnings ... bye ...

What's all this about?

No, but seriously, I thought that this would be as good a place as any to pose the following question. Plus, if I get no replies I will be the grand prize winner!!! So,which do you prefer as the Official Theme Song of the "09 Buffalo Bills...

OR

Or

Your suggestion.

What's all this about?

No, but seriously, I thought that this would be as good a place as any to pose the following question. Plus, if I get no replies I will be the grand prize winner!!! So,which do you prefer as the Official Theme Song of the "09 Buffalo Bills...

OR

Or

Your suggestion.

Dude Lana's playing you for a fool. Like anybody, in their right mind, would swoon over you. Jackass! :unsure:

Nope, sure am not! He's so fiiiiine! :P

Anyhoo, Lana loves me so much she draws attention away from me on the main board by making fun of you and sends me mushy love ya' emails. She's an animal. :wallbash:

:w00t::w00t:

:sick:

:w00t:

:w00t:

:P

:sick:

What's all this about?

OR

Or

Your suggestion.

Travis Tritt? seriously. The only thing I know about him is that he is from Cobb Co. Georgia, where science teachers had to put stickers on books about evolution only being a theory which has not been proven.

Slash ... you a$$ ... I tried to spend this yesterday ... 7 hours of 'splaining and a full body cavity search later ... FYI ... the FBI may want to have a little chat with you.

HOORAY!!!

The Liquid Witch is dead!

Oh no! She hit a sponge,

I'm back my pretties! :unsure: