Last post wins!

/dev/null

So, an ex who might have been the best relationship I have ever had, though she is probably crazy...is stuck up, prissy, arrogant, and pretenteous is getting married. The dude is 46, drives a porsche, owns a few planes...bwahah. I hope I taste good.

I should send a gift, a big fancy, expensive gift they'd never be able to throw away...like the $850 Williams And Sonoma 4 pc cookware set.

You only sound a little bitter.

Thanks JBoy, your link to the overall top posters reminded me I haven't checked that in a while. Now I see with just under 500 more posts I can make a huge jump up in the list. Prepare to be dazzled (or disgusted) with the crap I'll come up with, just to boost my post count.

Of course I am a little bitter. She was a pretty good catch. A little nutty, but I am far from any ordinary peanut myself.

Send the pots & pans to me, I'll appreciate them more than that skanky canker ridden scum sucking crazy B word whoremonger marrying slut.

Stupid should hurt. I am so annoyed by stupid people. Saturday Walmart was a highlight reel... Today just got more stupid, too.

Where's my pizza and wings? It's been 45 minutes. :(

Oh dude. I want that stuff now. The place we used to stay in Batavia, the guy would get pizza and wings. A giant box, soooo good.

Oh dude. I want that stuff now. The place we used to stay in Batavia, the guy would get pizza and wings. A giant box, soooo good.

So according to the guy at the front desk, all the pizza places in the area are not open on Mondays. Which is strange why their website says it is open. I did an online order, and now when I call the phone number just rings and rings and rings.......

So it's chinese instead.