Last post wins!

/dev/null

So Sirius is having a Bon Jovi marathon weekend starting Friday. I know a friend of mine is a huge fan so I posted a link to her Facebook wall about it...

http://www.siriusxm.com/bonjoviradio

This was her reply....

Ha ha ha! You are the best! I already have the new CD, but I'd much rather have a 24/7 BJ marathon!!

I told her she may want to re-think her reply.

Let us know how it turned out.

Turkey was fabulous. I tweaked the pesto - using 1 roasted tomato in place of one of the three roasted red peppers. That made it a bit looser and that's what I was going for and I used more parmesan cheese to make the consistency that I wanted.

The only problem I had was french frying the onion rings. Couldn't get the Panko to stay on the rings. The catsup/siracha combo didn't cling well to the buttermilk&flour dredgings.

On balance it turned out really well though. Got some gardinera at Wegmans. Got to hand it to Guy. Everything is accentuated and layers of flavor punch out from everywhere. Might be a bit too much for some, but it was worth cooking for a couple of hours on a football-less Sunday. :beer:

So Sirius is having a Bon Jovi marathon weekend starting Friday. I know a friend of mine is a huge fan so I posted a link to her Facebook wall about it...

http://www.siriusxm.com/bonjoviradio

This was her reply....

I told her she may want to re-think her reply.

so is it a date?

Turkey was fabulous. I tweaked the pesto - using 1 roasted tomato in place of one of the three roasted red peppers. That made it a bit looser and that's what I was going for and I used more parmesan cheese to make the consistency that I wanted.

The only problem I had was french frying the onion rings. Couldn't get the Panko to stay on the rings. The catsup/siracha combo didn't cling well to the buttermilk&flour dredgings.

On balance it turned out really well though. Got some gardinera at Wegmans. Got to hand it to Guy. Everything is accentuated and layers of flavor punch out from everywhere. Might be a bit too much for some, but it was worth cooking for a couple of hours on a football-less Sunday. :beer:

Will have to give it a try.