Last post wins!

/dev/null

Get a job yet? 90 days for hair follicle test, hope you have no drug test for a job.

haha...no, don't have a job yet. In my field, there is absolutely no way my potential employer would shell out the money for a hair follicle test. I could be forced to take a urine test though. In any event, not the reason I stopped smokin shrubs. I just felt like it was time to move on. I'll probably puff again in the future, but right now I just need a break.

Daytona in a few.

Oscars tonight.

first calf of the year. 13F1. 95# female. Princess Rebekah Cinderella

XKNQprg.jpg

I'm a good uncle! I made these last weekend, made more this morning, but haven't uploaded the faces and convo yet.

And what were the syrup choices?

good call on land trusts. There are tons of them out there and starting as an intern might just be a foot in the door. I am working on enrolling in one in the central Carolina's.

Thanks Jack!

Just saw it in the paper the other day, so when you posted that, it was perfect timing I thought. Here's the original article....

http://www.watertown...EWS03/702249841

$8-$10/hour depending on experience, or $13-$15 if you try for manager.

And you're just across the border to Canada, so get your passport just in case.

Just saw it in the paper the other day, so when you posted that, it was perfect timing I thought. Here's the original article....

http://www.watertown...EWS03/702249841

$8-$10/hour depending on experience, or $13-$15 if you try for manager.

And you're just across the border to Canada, so get your passport just in case.

you're the man. Wasn't there someone else around here out of work? Maybe you could get a side job finding jobs.