Last post wins!

/dev/null

You try to be a nice guy.....

Driving home tonight I come across this car up on a snowbank. As I'm passing it, I see a leg sticking out. I stop, backup, and put my flashers on. This guy gets out, doesn't know how he ended up on the bank, just wants to get home, etc. Something smells fishy to me so I call 911, since you should report an accident, even though I didn't see it. While I'm on the phone this guy just keeps giving me the weird vibe, wants me to drive him to any truck stop. Well, the nearest one is 15 miles away. And he said he had a cell phone but won't try calling anyone to come get him. I do let him sit in my car (mistake) but made sure I took my keys. Good choice, because in the 10 minutes or so it took the Troopers to arrive (I was standing outside) he keeps poking around inside my car. One time I opened the door to ask him what was he doing, and he's trying to tell me it's his car and to leave him alone. Finally the Troopers arrive, and they're getting my info, he's in their back seat, but not under arrest, and he just starts going off on me, I'm an MFer, A-Hole, etc. One of the Troopers (cute girl) told him to shut his pie hole. Anyways, they let me head on, but I won't be surprised to see a DWI arrest in the paper soon.

You try to be a nice guy.....

Driving home tonight I come across this car up on a snowbank. As I'm passing it, I see a leg sticking out. I stop, backup, and put my flashers on. This guy gets out, doesn't know how he ended up on the bank, just wants to get home, etc. Something smells fishy to me so I call 911, since you should report an accident, even though I didn't see it. While I'm on the phone this guy just keeps giving me the weird vibe, wants me to drive him to any truck stop. Well, the nearest one is 15 miles away. And he said he had a cell phone but won't try calling anyone to come get him. I do let him sit in my car (mistake) but made sure I took my keys. Good choice, because in the 10 minutes or so it took the Troopers to arrive (I was standing outside) he keeps poking around inside my car. One time I opened the door to ask him what was he doing, and he's trying to tell me it's his car and to leave him alone. Finally the Troopers arrive, and they're getting my info, he's in their back seat, but not under arrest, and he just starts going off on me, I'm an MFer, A-Hole, etc. One of the Troopers (cute girl) told him to shut his pie hole. Anyways, they let me head on, but I won't be surprised to see a DWI arrest in the paper soon.

Yeah, for you. You had to have been drunk to have done that! Jeesh, man. I only pick up people I know on the road. Anyone else I just volunteer to call for them - they do not touch my phone.

Reminds me of about 3 years ago. Laying in bed at about 11pm on a Sunday night. I hear the faintest knock and think there is no way that was a person. Go look, some tiny little young girl, probably 15-20? She is in pajama pants, flip flops and a long sleeve tee. It is February so about 40 degrees here and she's like that. Said she got locked out of her house and her dad was not home. That she needed to call her boyfriend to come get her and bring keys or just stay there. She just moved down here 2 weeks ago to live with her dad she told me. I get my phone, keeping her outside, chatting with her and calling the boyfriend. He didn't pick up. She said she was 18, in to older men, I was cute, etc. etc. About 30 minutes later her boyfriend drives by so we call him and tell him to turn around. Well, they leave. About an hour and a half later I hear the same car going back by and think "hmm, yeah that's totally right."

About a month later talking to a neighbor I learn she stops at houses every so often, lives about 1/2 mile away in a nice little log cabin in the woods. I know her dad, a very wealthy guy that worked at IBM in the 70s and 80's and was able to retire early. She was 16.

Fast forward about 3 months and cops are called to that house all the time because she runs away. I see her walking on the road at night some times, one time she was walking up to my door again as Deputy pulls up and stops her to take her home. The girl seemed to have issues.

Fast forward about a year from that. There are check points up and down the road and no one knows why. Then we learn there was a grow room in that basement, over a million dollars worth of weed, the father was fighting pitt bulls and other dogs. He fled the country leaving his kids and ex-wife with a woman he met in Korea.

Fast forward about 2 years the house is foreclosed and sold to a coworker. They look up the guy and the Korean woman and find her facebook site. It has a picture of the pond at the cabin and her status is married to this guy, the wanted FBI fugitive.

About that time I learned the girl had been shot and ??? but should be okay after moving to Phili with other family. She was beautiful, and seemed very sweet and I could only wonder how could you not be messed up?! Oh, and I would have been crazy to make a move on the girl, because that father would have killed me quick and I'd never been heard from again.

Edited by jboyst62

Found it, use the arrows in the top corner and scroll to page 7, the Town Of Albion incident, on March 2nd at 3:15am. He was arrested for DWI and possession of marihuana. A direct link is not working, so use this link, and on the Zone 3 line, click on Sat 3/2 link... https://www.nyspnews.com/section_display.cfm?section_id=24

Pics of the girl?

Good guy jack .

http://a1.ec-images....ac7155f82/t.jpg

then

now

e4313718041159e49f8e91693e7132b9.jpeg

I am definitely a cyber stalker. And no. I did not have that book marked. Just googled her name, this town, it lead me to myspace, then googled her myspace user name which took me to her twitter.

Oh, and by reading the tweets, she is pregnant. I am trying to do the math right, she may have been 17, I know she was telling me she'd be 18 sooner then later...and doing the math, that would have been 2008, maybe 2009. That's 4 1/2 years ago. I guess she is 22 now.

Edited by jboyst62

I am definitely a cyber stalker. And no. I did not have that book marked. Just googled her name, this town, it lead me to myspace, then googled her myspace user name which took me to her twitter.

That's not stalking, that's being smart, and her not realizing how much info can be gathered by just a name.

http://a1.ec-images....ac7155f82/t.jpg

then

now

e4313718041159e49f8e91693e7132b9.jpeg

Oh, and by reading the tweets, she is pregnant. I am trying to do the math right, she may have been 17, I know she was telling me she'd be 18 sooner then later...and doing the math, that would have been 2008, maybe 2009. That's 4 1/2 years ago. I guess she is 22 now.

The first pic looks like an asian girl.

1000 even better

sadly, I hit a point where I was almost to that when I was busy enough running hard. I think it was near 700 mg. I'd have to wake up in the night to drink a mt dew just to not feel like crap in the morning.

I've since taken it easy on myself a little bit.

The first pic looks like an asian girl.

She was/is part asian. I am only assuming it is the same girl... I mean it could be different, I do not know and I am not going to take the time to find out.