Last post wins!

/dev/null

Daughter is at work in her building at Liberty. Liberty building across street still closed. She had to find a parking garage away from area as the ones near building closed.

Good news! Thanks! I knew she lived n the

area but never knew she worked downtown!!

In other news, a brother in law of mine ran...

finished 45 min before the blast and was back

at the hotel and heard it there.

Red Roof Inn - Hamburg booked, 3 nights Thurs night-Sunday morning the first three weeks of September.

THANKS FOR THE IDEA JACK!

If we do open up with the Thursday night game, I will be set. However, I plan on spending time visiting the area, especially if I am with girlfriend. Now, tickets. Beef for tickets anyone?

I will do that . Making Stromboli right now for this Sat.

Send one to

Jack In Syracuse

Syracuse, NY

Thanks

Red Roof Inn - Hamburg booked, 3 nights Thurs night-Sunday morning the first three weeks of September.

If we do open up with the Thursday night game, I will be set. However, I plan on spending time visiting the area, especially if I am with girlfriend. Now, tickets. Beef for tickets anyone?

I'm hoping we don't open on a Thursday, since all my reservations are Sat-Mon. Once the schedule comes out, we can discuss tickets.

I will do that . Making Stromboli right now for this Sat.

I just now caught up on like 5 pages of this thread... and of all things, like everyone else, this caught me. I haven't been seeing much of the wine posting?

I just now caught up on like 5 pages of this thread... and of all things, like everyone else, this caught me. I haven't been seeing much of the wine posting?

He's probably enjoying a glass or two during the making of the strombolli.

So where are you staying on the other nights?

He's probably enjoying a glass or two during the making of the strombolli.

Only had 1 glass, have to work tonight.

Send one to

Jack In Syracuse

Syracuse, NY

Thanks

You know where my house is.

I'm hoping we don't open on a Thursday, since all my reservations are Sat-Mon. Once the schedule comes out, we can discuss tickets.

So where are you staying on the other nights?

Only had 1 glass, have to work tonight.

I booked the first three weekends, not all the days together. With my luck, we will have one of those seasons where it is three away games to kick it off...

His hands have been too busy for wine......no not

all of THAT stuff.....but making a table and 4 chairs in honor of the Granddaughter 's 1st birthday. I bet the wine and wine posts will resume soon!

Went over well. She sat in them this morning. We had to pick her up and put her on the seat. I wil try and get a pic to u this week.

Awwwwww....sounds like the next project is a

step stool to get up in the chair and down.

Good to see things have calmed there!

Saw the pregame of the BOS game and Neil

Diamond at the stretch.

Travel safe!