Last post wins!

/dev/null

Is it wrong that I want to buy my local grocery store just so I can fire one of the deli workers? The lengths this girl goes to in order to ignore customers are actually kind of impressive.

Hello Last post wins! posters. I have been absent from this thread since 3/22 and it is obvious to me how much my contributions have been missed. I was trying to quit this thread cold turkey, but, I do see that I am needed here. My question to you is "should I resume posting in this thread until I am able to bring it back in line?"

Hello Last post wins! posters. I have been absent from this thread since 3/22 and it is obvious to me how much my contributions have been missed. I was trying to quit this thread cold turkey, but, I do see that I am needed here. My question to you is "should I resume posting in this thread until I am able to bring it back in line?"

Who are you? :unsure:

Let's see if we can let it fall. See who is the one that bumps it after a week

Who are you? :unsure:

Let's see if we can let it fall. See who is the one that bumps it after a week

2 votes in the affirmative. You are both obvioulsy men of intellect and fine character! I may reconsider based on your recommendations. Thank you for your support.

Oh, thank god, beerball's back. <_<

Another affirmation. Thank you Mr. Starr.

I'm starting to feel better about this thread already, I think it has a chance to change the world.

well, what's left of the world, it won't stop religious wars or racism or cute female teachers bedding their underage students, but dammit it does have a place in this wide world of ours, doesn't it?

unless the Incans were right and we're doomed, then nothing really matters, not outerspace aliens, not time travel, not shaving my body...none of it really matters any more.

Another affirmation. Thank you Mr. Starr.

I'm starting to feel better about this thread already, I think it has a chance to change the world.

well, what's left of the world, it won't stop religious wars or racism or cute female teachers bedding their underage students, but dammit it does have a place in this wide world of ours, doesn't it?

unless the Incans were right and we're doomed, then nothing really matters, not outerspace aliens, not time travel, not shaving my body...none of it really matters any more.

but does it have electrolytes? Cure male baldness and impotence? What about buy one get one free? That's all that matters in this world.

In line or not just post.

That or they are both married to each other and actually lesbians?

Well, I've met Meads wife at the Two Bills Drive Annual Home Opener Tailgate (TBDAHOT) so maybe it's true. He could be paying that woman to pretend to be his wife.