Last post wins!

/dev/null

I've been a member here for over ten years (wow that long!?!) but my post count is kinda low (busy job in the past few years really limited my ability to get stuff down on 'paper').

I figure this place is as good as any for gratuitous postings to bump by post count. Agreed?

I was going to post more in this thread but I got busy drinking

Now, you've got the hang of this ...

I own 46 pairs of Dickies pants and each are still in rotation. I own 1 pair of Dickies shorts, 2 pairs of old Navy Shorts, 2 pairs of new shorts that I think are Levi. I only have 3 or 4 pairs of Jeans.

I own 46 pairs of Dickies pants and each are still in rotation. I own 1 pair of Dickies shorts, 2 pairs of old Navy Shorts, 2 pairs of new shorts that I think are Levi. I only have 3 or 4 pairs of Jeans.

jboyst, Dickies pants rock, it's what I prefer. Shorts - Camo. 46 tho? Damn. U must be pulling our legs.

In case you haven't been over there lately and you're curious, here’s how every single thread on PPP plays out:

Representative of Ideology A: Can someone on team B tell me one good reason why they believe X?

Representative of Ideology B: You’re a dumbass.

RoI A: No really, please tell me, I want to know.

RoI B: If you don’t know already, you’re too much of a !@#$ing moron for me to waste the time explaining it to you.

RoI A: F you! A-hole!

RoI B: See? Your side always just resorts to infantile name calling.

RoI A: You did it first!

RoI B: Yeah, but that’s because you really are a !@#$ing stupid a-hole moron!

RoI A: Ok, still nobody has answered my question.

RoI B: Yes, we did. You’re too much of a !@#$ing moron to see it.

RoI A: You can’t tell me because you don’t have the answer.

RoI B: Shut the !@#$ up, you !@#$ing !@#$!!!

RoI A: No, !@#$ yourself. I’m gonna **** your !@#$ you !@#$ing !@#$ **** !@#$er. You !@#$ !@#$ing !@#$!!!!

jboyst, Dickies pants rock, it's what I prefer. Shorts - Camo. 46 tho? Damn. U must be pulling our legs.

I have the farm rotation, the middle rotation and the work rrotation. The work rotation are the newer, non-stained, clean ones. the middle is the ones with small stain or bleh. the farm rotation is torn, beaten, stained, burned, accidently welded a button, etc.

In case you haven't been over there lately and you're curious, here’s how every single thread on PPP plays out:

Representative of Ideology A: Can someone on team B tell me one good reason why they believe X?

Representative of Ideology B: You’re a dumbass.

I believe Tom actually says idiot, not dumbass.

Tom is like Deepak Chopra compared to some of the freaks over there.

Why does it have to be Chopra, freaking liberals always go with the minorites. Why can't you just pick a good, white male, protestant? :censored:

Why does it have to be Chopra, freaking liberals always go with the minorites. Why can't you just pick a good, white male, protestant? :censored:

Did you !@#$ing imbeciles even read what I wrote?!! I don't know if you have a reading comprehension problem or if you're just too !@#$ing stupid to understand a simple concep--wait, where am I here? :blink:

:oops:

Did you !@#$ing imbeciles even read what I wrote?!! I don't know if you have a reading comprehension problem or if you're just too !@#$ing stupid to understand a simple concep--wait, where am I here? :blink:

:oops:

Your side always just resorts to infantile name calling.