Last post wins!

/dev/null

So your sister inlaw is hot for you if you get in shape?

Err..what? No, my sister in law is athletic and all tough. She could kick my butt, mostly since she has one of them tough, elite federal positions where you are a badass. But, yeah, my brother wanted me to run a marathon next new year and I figure I will but since hearing about the Tough Mudder I am obsessed.

1337471883[/url]' post='2470862']

Err..what? No, my sister in law is athletic and all tough. She could kick my butt, mostly since she has one of them tough, elite federal positions where you are a badass. But, yeah, my brother wanted me to run a marathon next new year and I figure I will but since hearing about the Tough Mudder I am obsessed.

So you never had the hots for her? Sister or girlfriend she tried to fix you up with?

1337477793[/url]' post='2470894']

I think I must have misspoke. The ex didn't know my sister in law and vice versa.

So your sister in law was not married to you brother when you and the x was together?How long with the x?

trying to motivate myself to get back in the shape I used to be

I climbed two mountains today, and did my usual "sit down halfway up and ask myself 'why the !@#$ am I doing this' thoughts in my head". But once I summitted and see the view, it's awesome.

Last Post Wins! has always had pretty lax rules. But one rule that is always enforced in this thread are the Man Laws

If you guys are going to talk about chicks you've got to post pics.

Seriously guys, this rule ranks up there with Magna Carta, The US Constitution, The 10 Commandments, and the 5 Second Rule as foundations of Western society

So your sister in law was not married to you brother when you and the x was together?How long with the x?

They both lived in Charlotte until June. I had dated the ex prior to that, they never met. My brother sent me an email of my Sister in Law's Mudder near Dallas. Going through it I see of all people a picture of my Ex (who now resides in Cypress, TX). Surely, I do some cyber stalking find out she did run the event.

Last Post Wins! has always had pretty lax rules. But one rule that is always enforced in this thread are the Man Laws

If you guys are going to talk about chicks you've got to post pics.

Seriously guys, this rule ranks up there with Magna Carta, The US Constitution, The 10 Commandments, and the 5 Second Rule as foundations of Western society

I'd never post a picture of an ex. The girl is gorgeous, easily one of the most beautiful women I've ever met.

No, I went with a group of people, 10 all together. They'd wait up top for me to arrive, usually about 20-30 minutes after.

That's just cool, though! Do you take pictures along the way?

Ever consider canoeing or kayaking? Less likely to fall behind?

That's just cool, though! Do you take pictures along the way?

Ever consider canoeing or kayaking? Less likely to fall behind?

Pictures are still on my camera, I'll get them off in a day or two.

I've did canoeing years ago, tried kayaking last year, picked it up easy since it seemed similar to canoeing. I just don't have the money or space to store a kayak currently, so I either need to borrow or rent if I want to go.

Steak on the grill with onions

Yummy!! What red wine was your choice?

Next time Jack climbs a mountain have him

get some mushrooms to trade for Stromboli .

Salmon... fresh corn on the cob...brussels

sprouts and blush wine here!

Happy one month to the "little princess"

for Monday!