Last post wins!

/dev/null

Tree is up looks straight one way ,then crooked the other. Lights and ornaments tonight.

Attic duty in a few.

Time to drag the tree ( it's artificial ) and etc

down and decorate.

Rough travel day for the Bills! Several famous

bridges to cross for the LONG drive to Toronto!

LOL!

About to eat some Taco Bell and then take a nap. Anyone tried that Dorito taco yet?

About to eat some Taco Bell and then take a nap. Anyone tried that Dorito taco yet?

Nope but I did have fish tacos watching the Bills

a few weeks back at McFaddens.

How did Sleepy feel? Sleepy isn't your typical stripper name. How did you two meet?

People always want to make it into something dirty, but feeling sleepy is the most natural, beautiful thing in the world. I get a lot of pressure from people to resist the temptation. My boss for example. I don't care though--I'm gonna give in to it.

eggs and toast for breakfast, sunny side up.

Over medium for me please. And a rasher of bacon (I don't know what a rasher is but I know bacon comes in them). Oh, black coffee too. Would you happen to have any breakfast pastries? Maybe a breakfast stromboli hiding in the freezer? Home fries are a must too, not the froze ones either.

For Christmas morning might I suggest Mrs. BB's overwhelmingly popular Eggnog french toast. Rather than dipping the bread (crusty day 2 day old Itralian works best) into an egg mixture you dip it into eggnog that you can doctor up however you like (nutmeg, cimminnonn, pumpkin pie spice). Muchos goodos breakfast eats.

Over medium for me please. And a rasher of bacon (I don't know what a rasher is but I know bacon comes in them). Oh, black coffee too. Would you happen to have any breakfast pastries? Maybe a breakfast stromboli hiding in the freezer? Home fries are a must too, not the froze ones either.

For Christmas morning might I suggest Mrs. BB's overwhelmingly popular Eggnog french toast. Rather than dipping the bread (crusty day 2 day old Itralian works best) into an egg mixture you dip it into eggnog that you can doctor up however you like (nutmeg, cimminnonn, pumpkin pie spice). Muchos goodos breakfast eats.

What time should I come over?

Well, now that the kiddies are grown noon will be good. Just a few years ago we had to force them to stay upstairs until 7am. Keep your filthy paws of my daughter though.

Yeah, Beerball didn't raise no Sleepy.

You know what? I have kind of a dilemma on my hands. I don't want to win this thread anymore. And I want very much to express this to all of you, but I don't have any way of communicating my feelings without winning the thread. It's quite maddening.

Edited by gringo starr

Well, now that the kiddies are grown noon will be good. Just a few years ago we had to force them to stay upstairs until 7am. Keep your filthy paws of my daughter though.

untill he finds a hooker to satisfy himself I would not let him anywhere near your house. Wife and kids would not be safe.

I will have to try the eggnog French toast.

Wife is taking the last few Strombolis to work with her tomorrow morning.

Going to try a Philly cheese steak one in January . Still going to tweak the chicken one.

Ahhhh...so what the hell am I drinking then? Surely not nog.

Get some nog and drop a egg in it.