anyone on the board has your wife/girlfriend

frogger

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I married a girl who hung out with Kiefer Sutherland for a weekend....also dated on of Rob Ray's old girlfriends for a while.

I have a picture of my daughter with Kiefer Sutherland. They hung out at some kind of media convention in Vegas.....and she used to date Jim Kelly's nephew. Does that count? *LOL*

not the nephew from richmond was it?

I have a picture of my daughter with Kiefer Sutherland. They hung out at some kind of media convention in Vegas.....and she used to date Jim Kelly's nephew. Does that count? *LOL*

My buddy hooked up with a girl that later was a tabloid girl for Michael Jordan. Also, I worked with a guy whose wife used to date Bobby Flay.

I know, not nearly in the league of Mock & Fabio.

I have always wanted to hook up with a WWE diva.......and i think it would be interesting to know someone who has.....Victoria is from San Bernadino which is right down the street from me.

My best friend's older sister was on WWE Smackdown and quit shortly after her first tv appearance. (Krissy Vaine) We used to give him hell about her eventual pictorial in Playboy once he told us she was going to be on tv. Only story I have, ironically also includes a wrestler. I was in Louisville in the summer '07 for my cousin's wedding and Ric Flair bought my girlfriend a beer in the bar of the hotel we were staying at. :thumbsup:

Dan Marino tried - and failed - to pick up my wife in a hotel bar (long before I met her).

That's about it.

Ex Bills LB Isiah Robertson had the same luck with my wife. She had a date with ex-Bills DE Scott Hutchinson too. She tells me those Bills from the Late 70's and 1980 were really into a lot of drugs and stuff, especially coke

My sister, for a short time a Playboy bunny at Buffalo's club, dated this guy

Now that I think of it, I went to a BNL concert with a girl about 13 years ago. On our way to the show she said, "I'm sure this will turn out better than my last date. You might have heard of the guy, he plays for the Bills. Phil Hansen?"

Sweet girl. I'd give her a solid 7 1/2. Tall.... probably 5'11". Never went out with her again. No spark, but at least I have that story. Which is nice.

my girlfriend, of several months, dated a kind of famous person, famous to some, I had no idea of who it was, but like an idiot I googled him, and sure enough I got to see him...Anyone else on the board do anything similar?

Does DCTom qualify as famous?

he plays bass for the band soil, while the band isn't household. They seem to have a good following, if you know anyone who happens to have any of their CDs, in the Thank you section you'll see her name, in the later years he put a small love note in there for her. they were pretty serious for 8 years.

Oh man, I forgot about that band. The album Scars was a good one.

Ya, I had a girlfriend who use to work as a cocktail waitress at the Gentleman's club in Charlotte, was asked out on a date from Scott Burrell a former basket player with the hornets and Carrot Top, and at the time I really didn't understand why she was telling me this, wasn't sure if she was trying to get me jealous or just conversation, either way, she ended up just the same way when we first hooked up, and that was moving from one person to another.

Ya, I had a girlfriend who use to work as a cocktail waitress at the Gentleman's club in Charlotte, was asked out on a date from Scott Burrell a former basket player with the hornets and Carrot Top, and at the time I really didn't understand why she was telling me this, wasn't sure if she was trying to get me jealous or just conversation, either way, she ended up just the same way when we first hooked up, and that was moving from one person to another.

OMG you made my night....you are soooo lucky, your GF almost hooked up with carrot Top!!

Did he give her carrot juice? Was she not impressed with your carrot? This says alot about you and answers

alot of questions!