New Miller Lite commercial

it tastes like piss and owned by South Africans and their stupid horns.

damn horns, buzzing around like giant mosquitoes

Miller was bought by Castle Brewing, whose flagship brew Castle Lager tastes just as bad as Miller

Who drinks Miller Lite in the first place? I mean I would take it over Coors Light and Bud Light, but really, if you live near a liquor store and have access to fine beers from all over the world and can't come up with anything better than Miller Lite, I question you sincerely.

Who drinks Miller Lite in the first place? I mean I would take it over Coors Light and Bud Light, but really, if you live near a liquor store and have access to fine beers from all over the world and can't come up with anything better than Miller Lite, I question you sincerely.

Eeesh. I agree with your first sentence, but over Coors Light or Bud Light? No.

And for that, I will never drink anything made by Miller. Ever. I encourage you to do likewise.

I knew it as soon as I heard the stupid commercial. That play still makes me sick to this day. I call it The music city forward pass!! And I still hate rob johnson for playing and making that game close. If flutie starts like he should have, I have no doubt we win THAT GAME.

And for that, I will never drink anything made by Miller. Ever. I encourage you to do likewise.

eh so what - it tastes better than bud light, bud heavy and coors. and besides, do you really think we lost that game cause of the throwback? We should have been playing flutie, not RJ....

eh so what - it tastes better than bud light, bud heavy and coors. and besides, do you really think we lost that game cause of the throwback? We should have been playing flutie, not RJ....

Yes we did. If that play did not happen, we would have won the game. Just like if Norwood make the kick in SBXXV, we would have won that game also. You can analyze all you want, but those were the last plays in the game and if they happened differently the Bills would have won both games.

I knew it as soon as I heard the stupid commercial. That play still makes me sick to this day. I call it The music city forward pass!! And I still hate rob johnson for playing and making that game close. If flutie starts like he should have, I have no doubt we win THAT GAME.

That's close to what I call it. I call it "the Music City Forward Lateral". If Flutie starts that game we win it going away. No way Flutie fumbles out of the back of the end zone for a safety. I never get over stuff like this. I still hate the Packers from the Ice Bowl (there was a false start on Starr's QB sneak).

I'll never drink another Miller product EVAH !!

just think if we start Flutie that never would of happened....we could of won the Super Bowl that year

not necessarily true. RJ left with a lead in a close game. thats how the bills played all year. fluke play. flutie wasnt ligthing that scoreboard up anymore than rob

not necessarily true. RJ left with a lead in a close game. thats how the bills played all year. fluke play. flutie wasnt ligthing that scoreboard up anymore than rob

yeah, but flutie was just a winner. you know he would have pulled that game out.

:thumbsup:

Flutie did make the playoffs as starter in 1999.

My favorite Flutie playoff moment:

Getting smoked inside the 10 yd line by Trace Armstrong and fumbling the game away.

My favorite Flutie non-playoff moment:

Flutie throwing a buddy pass to Thurman out in the flat. Thurman got smoked while fully extended, ending his career as a Bill.

just think if we start Flutie that never would of happened....we could of won the Super Bowl that year

Well if it wasn't for a forward lateral the Bills would have won the game. I was for Flutie starting the game because you stick to what got you there. But RJ did put the Bills in a position to win the game. So I think that RJ wasn't at fault for the loss. Like I said we make the tackle on that play we win the game and the move to go to RJ looks like a good one. I guess we should just let it go but until we have another playoff moment we just can't let it go.

As for Miller Lite it sucks. Besides Sam Adams I rarely drink American Beer. Miller is just not the kind of beer I like.

And, if we had started Flutie, we wouldn't have to boycott "yummy" Miller Lite...I guess Newcastle it is then... :o

And, if we had started Flutie, we wouldn't have to boycott "yummy" Miller Lite...I guess Newcastle it is then... :o

As it should always be. Newcastle is the greatest beverage (of any kind) ever invented. It will be on tap in my basement Bills bar when my wife and I close on our house this summer.