T.O. Cussed By Supermodel

H2o

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, I get it now. I saw a promo for the show and saw TO tangled-up in the netting on that course. After hearing Ms. Potty Mouth, I realize that she's pissed that they did poorly in the event and that he's supposed to be a professional athlete and should do better. I won't be watching to find out that I'm right, so someone let me know.

Krupa seems like a class-A beotch. She wasn't exactly expertly navigating that obstacle course. She has the emotional aptitude of a child. Super model good looks + acting like a child = recipe for disaster.

I don't care how hot someone is, dealing with that gets old real quick-like.

Like some comedian (whose name I can't remember) said, "For every hot single girl out there, there is a man somewhere that is sick of dealing with her chit."

Exactly. She acts like the girl who was spoiled her whole life and has no idea how to deal with the sort of adversity that most of us deal with every day of our lives. Undeveloped person emotionally...but not physically.

All she needs is a good rage-fkng

Perhaps the two of them will engage in some make up sex after the show. They both need to calm down.

And both fun to dance the Polka with.

Polish weddings! :nana:

Damn right, Cincy! I love Polish girls, and Polish weddings. My brother and sister had Polish/Italian weddings. The best of both worlds.

She's probably lousy/a B word in bed as well. "You call yourself a stud?" "F$#%ing unbelievable!"

What a physically attractive, but personality-ugly POS.

Agreed. She actually went off on him twice and he stayed quiet both times. Am pretty sure, though, that right at the very end when they were walking away he said something like "I feel sorry for your boyfriend".

Agreed. She actually went off on him twice and he stayed quiet both times. Am pretty sure, though, that right at the very end when they were walking away he said something like "I feel sorry for your boyfriend".

He did. Twice. But apparently they're cool now and she may show up at a Bills game.

That was a great parting shot from TO.

Earlier in the contest, in a long bridge crossing run & ride (2 people deciding how to split use of 1 bike), TO ran most of it while she pedalled her a$$ for an easier time. And this tramp complains that HE is a bad teammate? Yeah, sure, lady.