T.O. living in hotel this season??

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are some places available in Orchard Park that should be more than adequate for any bachelor at a quarter of the price you might find it in Dallas.

Willis McGahees house just sold a couple months ago, however.

Buffalo has 'affluent parts'? Just Kidding.

So what. He just got paid 6.5 million dollars for one year. He has no way of knowing what will happen after this season. Sounds like a smart move to me.

He lives here in Atlanta fulltime anyways. He always has. Even when he played in Philly and Dallas, he always has called the ATL his home. That famous clip of him doing crunches in his driveway was from his Atlanta home. I would not read to much into it.

"I am a professional author [living in Lockport] with publishing credits and thousands of internet articles to my credit."

Are a Blogger's insights really any better or worse than what's posted on TSW? Are his contacts legit, or is this just more Skooby-doo doo?

"I am a professional author [living in Lockport] with publishing credits and thousands of internet articles to my credit."

Are a Blogger's insights really any better or worse than what's posted on TSW? Are his contacts legit, or is this just more Skooby-doo doo?

Skooby doo is real, I know the guy.

God that article sucks. TO said in a interview he was still looking at his options. After that he said "maybe i will just live in a hotel". TO did find a few places he liked but they were to far from the Stadium and the Field house. He wants to stay close.

I swear journalism sucks nowadays. He takes some facts from an article and twists them into a negative piece.

Off the topic.... I use to live in Quaker Meadow Apartments right down the road from the stadium past old Berts Bike Shop on Webster Rd. I remember when I was a kid there were a ton of Bills players that lived there during the season. I use to shoot hoops and swim with Tony Hunter. He was a great guy and a hell of a B-ball player! Had a huge cookout after Buffalo beat Dallas and got some great pictures with him. Great times being a kid!

Off the topic.... I use to live in Quaker Meadow Apartments right down the road from the stadium past old Berts Bike Shop on Webster Rd. I remember when I was a kid there were a ton of Bills players that lived there during the season. I use to shoot hoops and swim with Tony Hunter. He was a great guy and a hell of a B-ball player! Had a huge cookout after Buffalo beat Dallas and got some great pictures with him. Great times being a kid!

I have a great idea. TO should buy a house near the Stadium, fix it up REAL NICE...............................& donate it to a worthy charity when he leaves Buffalo. He not only could afford it, but could probably use the Tax write off.

Why buy a house for a place you will be in and out of for 8 months. He is like a construction worker on a temporary out of town project, they should have thrown per diem into his contract

It would as I said be a tax write off & would be great PR for TO. Warrick Dunn buys 2 houses per year for worthy, in need single mothers. TO could have a place of his own to fix up as he likes then get the tax write off & PR when he leaves.

But the problem is that once again the Bills have an offensive line that has never played together before, and only one starting lineman has ever blocked for Trent Edwards before and that is Langston Walker.

This guy has no credibility. I guess Brad Butler either doesn't start or hasn't blocked for Edwards...

the writer is a friggin moron. lynch out the door jackson starting. i dont know how guys get these jobs they write stories about teams they obviously know nothing about.

the guy is a freaking joke.

It's a semi-blog. I doubt he gets any $$$ for this stuff.

Rick Majerus, the former head basketball coach for the University of Utah, lived his entire 12-year tenure in Utah at the Marriott hotel on campus.

Must ... resist ... urge ... to ... attack ...

I'll say it again, every writer needs a good editor.

The "might live in a hotel" quote was from Wawrow's piece. Maybe he'll chime in here ...