T.O. living in hotel this season??

Guest dog14787

They should raffle off the rights to house T.O. with all the proceeds going to charity.

T.O. could list all the requirements (within reason) and the first raffle ticket that meets T.O.'s requirements gets to have the best WR in the NFL stay with them for free. (except T.O. buys all the popcorn and snacks plus other bonuses like free tickets to the home games)

Be great for T.O.'s reality show :worthy:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
If I was signed one year... I would room with a player

Most logical thing to do, imagine if he hooked up with Lee Evans, it might change T.O.'s perspective on life.

Can you imagine T.O. acting like Lee Evans, people would be like what, and then Lee Evans starts show boating and celebrating after TD's with victory dances.

Opposites attract :worthy:

Absolutely, room service, bar downstairs workout facilities why would he do anything else? I am sure he has a suite and can negotiate a great rate. He is T.0. He would not be the first rich and famous person to do it either.

I would say he is staying at the Hyatt Downtown. They just finished doing a $50.000 per room remod job.

They should raffle off the rights to house T.O. with all the proceeds going to charity.

the first raffle ticket that meets T.O.'s requirements gets to have the best WR in the NFL stay with them for free.

Ok, so that takes care of Fitzgerald, but where does TO stay?

Most logical thing to do, imagine if he hooked up with Lee Evans, it might change T.O.'s perspective on life.

Can you imagine T.O. acting like Lee Evans, people would be like what, and then Lee Evans starts show boating and celebrating after TD's with victory dances.

Opposites attract :lol:

Funny, I could swear I just read about that somewhere:

Evans and T.O.: Opposites attracting

God that article sucks. TO said in a interview he was still looking at his options. After that he said "maybe i will just live in a hotel". TO did find a few places he liked but they were to far from the Stadium and the Field house. He wants to stay close.

I swear journalism sucks nowadays. He takes some facts from an article and twists them into a negative piece.

Journalism is dead -- a lost art. Now, every "journalist" has an agenda.

Ok, so that takes care of Fitzgerald, but where does TO stay?

The best WR in the NFL is Calvin Johnson. And while TO isn't the best, I'll take his "paltry" production any day of the week, and twice on Sundays.

I don't know why everyone is getting so worked up over T.O. living in a hotel. A lot of people in rehab stay in hotels and halfway houses while getting back on their feet.

Are you calling T.O.'s 1 year contract with Buffalo a rehab stint?

Are you calling T.O.'s 1 year contract with Buffalo a rehab stint?

That's exactly what it is. If he wants to sign another big $$ contract with a SB contending team he has to show he can keep his nose clean and not be a destructive force off the field. Organizations who have carefully crafted a team chemistry of winning don't want to destroy it with the addition of one talented troublemaker. The bills OTOH, don't have to worry about upsetting a chemistry they don't have and are willing to risk a locker room meltdown in order to upgrade their talent level.

The best WR in the NFL is Calvin Johnson. And while TO isn't the best, I'll take his "paltry" production any day of the week, and twice on Sundays.

Look, maybe you meant Andre Johnson. You might make an argument there. Calvin??? Some day maybe.

Why would you describe TO's numbers as paltry?

Look, maybe you meant Andre Johnson. You might make an argument there. Calvin??? Some day maybe.

Why would you describe TO's numbers as paltry?

Someday is today. CJ was 5th in receiving yards, had a 17.1 YPC, and tied for first in TD's, with lousy QB'ing last year and a woeful offense in general. Give him Schaub, Warner, or even Delhomme and he'd be leading the pack in every category.

And the "paltry" comment was me being facetious. But I've been wondering about what you said about his penchant for being a distraction. Is it on a catch-by-catch basis? A game-by-game basis? Or does it happen after a certain number of games? And if so, how many?