WR Matt jones

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless there is a major injury, or a trade of Roscoe, there really isn't any room anywhere for him unless you want to cut Steve Johnson. Owens, Evans, Reed, Roscoe and Hardy are locks, and Johnson is almost a lock. Justin Jenkins is on the bubble because of his ST skills and he may be cut to keep an extra DB or OL or other position.

Yes, we should sign him. That would be brilliant. We should cut Evans and sign him.

He is a free agent... he was going to be suspended but now will only have to pay a 50,000 fine. Matt jones

he is only 26 and was a beast last year he caught 65 passes in 12 games. We only have T.O. for 1 year.

And also i know he has a history of getting in trouble but i think he is well worth it.

Constantly in trouble with the law, will probably be permanently ousted from the league on his next offense, lazy, apathetic, bad hands, hasn't lived up to even 20% of his upside after 5 years...

What could possibly go wrong?

Amen ... well said

Constantly in trouble with the law, will probably be permanently ousted from the league on his next offense, lazy, apathetic, bad hands, hasn't lived up to even 20% of his upside after 5 years...

What could possibly go wrong?

That's like half the players on the team

If Jones is available next year and we are desperate to fill the hole left by TO than maybe we take a chance on him. But unless the Bills find themselves in that situation I don't see them taking a chance on a guy like Jones. Next season the Bills are going to try and separate themselves from head cases and guys who have trouble with the law.

Next year K.O. Simpson will be gone. That full back who was accused of exposing himself will be gone. TO will be gone ( not because of the off the field issues though ). Also Lynch and Whitner will be on double secret probation as well. Trust me next offseason will not be as eventful off the field as this one.

If Jones is available next year and we are desperate to fill the hole left by TO than maybe we take a chance on him. But unless the Bills find themselves in that situation I don't see them taking a chance on a guy like Jones. Next season the Bills are going to try and separate themselves from head cases and guys who have trouble with the law.

Next year K.O. Simpson will be gone. That full back who was accused of exposing himself will be gone. TO will be gone ( not because of the off the field issues though ). Also Lynch and Whitner will be on double secret probation as well. Trust me next offseason will not be as eventful off the field as this one.

Lynch maybe, but Whitner isn't, he has only had one off the field incident and he is well respected in the lockeroom, he won't be on the bubble

Lynch maybe, but Whitner isn't, he has only had one off the field incident and he is well respected in the lockeroom, he won't be on the bubble

Not saying that he will be on the bubble but that he will get a good talking to and will be told to be careful because if he gets into trouble one more time he will be suspended. Lynch will be on his last legs because he could get a long suspension and they don't want another off the field issue on the team.

Is there any player we haven't thought about signing? I think if JP Losman was just released by a different team there'd be posts saying we should sign him too.

PTR

The signing of TO makes all other things seems feasible

The signing of TO makes all other things seems feasible

That's how some people see it. If the Bills signed T.O., they'll sign anybody! But right now having Owens looks like one of the smartest FA signings we've ever made.

PTR