Any word on Pisa T??

Has anyone heard if Pisa T is at OBD or anything on what the Bills are thinking as of today??

Not to worry - SKOOOOOOOOBY will announce it in a new thread shortly after it appears on multiple web sites and news wires and generally becomes public knowledge.

Left town without a contract.

Sorry, I jumped the gun a bit...trying to get the disappointment out of the way early.

You ever notice that every player that leaves town without a contract generally remains un-signed for weeks, sometimes months afterwards? I cite Cato June, Freddie Kieaho, Jamie Winborn, Kelley Washington, and others this off-season alone.

I'm not sure what that means, but it probably should tell us something.

You ever notice that every player that leaves town without a contract generally remains un-signed for weeks, sometimes months afterwards? I cite Cato June, Freddie Kieaho, Jamie Winborn, Kelley Washington, and others this off-season alone.

I'm not sure what that means, but it probably should tell us something.

He hasn't left town. They didn't fly him in for a 2 hour visit.

Left town without a contract.

Sorry, I jumped the gun a bit...trying to get the disappointment out of the way early.

d you work for the bills? do you even know if he left town? cause if so thats a fast meeting for a guy TG reported was very excited at the opportunity.

Has anyone heard if Pisa T is at OBD or anything on what the Bills are thinking as of today??

Nobody with any clout or legit sources has announced anything yet. Hopefully the Bills get a contract done with him soon. Atleast Fred Jackson's signed!

At what point did Wikipedia become an NFL source? :thumbsup:

If you use Wiki as your "source", you should be banned from this site forever. Maybe that's a bit harsh, how about the post gets deleted?

Nobody with any clout or legit sources has announced anything yet. Hopefully the Bills get a contract done with him soon. Atleast Fred Jackson's signed!

If you use Wiki as your "source", you should be banned from this site forever. Maybe that's a bit harsh, how about the post gets deleted?

Are there times this board is the first to announce a signing? If so who announced it and what players were announced?

at UB our assignments would get trashed if we quoted Wiki

Is it me, or does the newbie contingent of TSW not appear to be up to speed on board sarcasm standards? :thumbsup:

Yea man, especially when his second sentence reads:

"Sorry, I jumped the gun a bit...trying to get the disappointment out of the way early. "

at UB our assignments would get trashed if we quoted Wiki

As well they should be. Only in very, very rare circumstances are encyclopedias - even printed ones - considered legitimate sources under normal research guidelines. :thumbsup:

Not to worry - SKOOOOOOOOBY will announce it in a new thread shortly after it appears on multiple web sites and news wires and generally becomes public knowledge.

Yeah and he will even update Wikipedia for everyone.

I sent a note to Chris Brown, asking if Pisa T signed, left town, had friendly talks, or may sign shortly? Anything. Anything!!

It cracks me up that we have 3 local TV stations, the Bflo News' 3-4 reporters, The D&C's 2 reporters and Chris Brown living at OBD and they never seem to get the scoop on what the Bills are doing!!!

If I were Chris Brown, I'd be sitting in the OBD lobby the day of Pisa's visit with a newspaper (with 2 holes in it) and watching for anything that transpired. Granted, he's a schill for the Bills so he can't say squat until they tell him he can. So what about all these other "reporters" - how about one camps out at the airport and one at OBD - they could communicate with each other and say when he landed and when he's leaving OBD for the airport. Then when he arrives, ask him how the discussions went, did he sign, is he hoping for an offer, etc!!! These "reporters" are impotent. They scour the net like we do looking for scraps of info. They need to get of their a**es and dig for the story!!