Willie Williams

I hope we take him. Immediate upgrade over Ellison if he's put on the outside, and a possible upgrade at middle if he goes in for Poz (who then goes outside). I don't care about his "issues" several years ago. Word has it he might have a high motor enjoys lunch pails.

He is definetly worth a seventh rounder. He has all the tools to be great. Hopefully he matures and realizes he has one shot left. If your a late round of FA signing you are not aloted as many do overs as a first or secound rounder. Heck take him to visit Maurice Clarret, if he doesn't think it could happen to him. I would be surprised if some team doesn't pick him up in sixth or seventh round.

• Eleven arrests in high school, most for petty larceny or burglary.-he wont have any reason to steal once he gets a big NFL paycheck

• A journal in the Miami Herald which spilled wild details of recruiting visits and caught attention from the NCAA.

- who cares

• A recruiting visit to Florida where Williams discharged fire extinguishers in a hotel and was questioned by police for “hugging a female student against her will.”

-I hug girls all the time, Im not sure if they like it or not. And if you havent shot off a fire extinguiser yet you're missin out

• A transfer out of Miami after failing to crack the starting lineup as a true freshman.

- Again, who cares

• A traffic stop and arrest for marijuana possession at Louisville that ended in his dismissal from the team

- Sound familiar? Him and Marshawn can cruise around smoking all day as long as they bring it on Sundays

So began Williams’ journey, from Miami to West Los Angeles C.C. to Louisville, which accepted him into the school with the understanding that there would be a zero-tolerance policy when it came to behavior. When he was arrested for marijuana possession, with three other individuals in the car, he was immediately dismissed from the team. Williams eventually pled guilty to the arrest, and coaches are quick to point out that the incident has been his only trouble in his five years in college.

I dont care about dope, and it seems he has cleaned up his act. Take him in the fifth to make sure we get him for all I care. We need talent and we need it fast. This seems like the best chance of finding a starter past the 3rd round, so I am all for it

Being a local this kid was Lewis/Amstead rolled up in 1. An unbelievable talent who was never disciplined or said no to. He was just a dumb kid who couldn't get out of his own way. Any high school football fan from South Florida will tell you that the Miami schools known to be power houses are an absolute fraud academically. There is no way some of those kids are under 18 years of age. All of the Miami schools that won state titles a few years back were rated F schools for academics and graduation. My senior year we played Miami Northwestern in the State Semis and they had 11 kids go to D-1 schools.......on defense! Not to mention Vernon Carey, Torri Cox and Antonio Bryant on offense. All these kids know what schools are going to be loaded wih talent and they just transfer before the summer starts so they dont lose eligibility.

In short these coaches have all of this talent that don't listen to a word they say because they need the kids more than the kids need them. Its kind of sad.

A seventh round flyer? Why not? The kid might have learned his lesson and realize he's letting a great opportunity slip away.

Exactly. Why the hell not? He will make little money and if he screws up, he is gone. No big loss. I also wanted the Bills to take a run at Tank Johnson. IMO, it is a very low risk proposition.

• A recruiting visit to Florida where Williams discharged fire extinguishers in a hotel and was questioned by police for “hugging a female student against her will.”

-I hug girls all the time, Im not sure if they like it or not. And if you havent shot off a fire extinguiser yet you're missin out

Either that, or he was showing a deep concern for public safety in trying to attempt to put-out any potential fires. As for the hugging, it just shows he's a man with a very loving nature. With all the other horrible things athletes have been accused of lately, hugging should be applauded.

As a Bills and Canes fan, just say no to Williams. He is bad news.

Seconded as an FSU/Bills fan. We heard a lot about him during recruiting a few years back. The guy is the biggest scumbag piece of sh--, and an absolute worthless human being.

As a Bills and Canes fan, just say no to Williams. He is bad news.

And if he grew up? Seems like the man ate some humble pie and is better for it, per the article. A 7th rounder is not much more than a lottery ticket anyway.