Willie Williams

From Green Bay Press Gazette:

Contrary to a published report and a statement from his school, Union College (Ky.) linebacker Willie Williams has not signed with the Packers, nor is it believed the team will sign him.

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/articl...1/90427203/1058

I think he's worth a shot. One incident in the past five years, and that was 4 years ago.

He has served his time. He has talent that can earn him a paycheck; trust me the other options for both him and society are far worse.

He killed no one, not even a dog, as far as I can tell.

I loved to smoke a joint when I was young enough to score some. No harm whatsoever.

ok, he was a thief and I am sure made some victims very unhappy, but, he paid his debt.

give the guy a break, maybe if we let him earn he can be an upstanding taxpayer. Otherwise, not sure how much he can contribute to Citibank and GM through the tax system.

I wouldn't give him a shot. There is a difference between making a mistake and an ENTIRE rap sheet over the course of one's life. He obviously knows right from wrong, is reprimanded, and then chooses wrong all over again. Second chances are deserved. He's had about 12. Enough is enough.

I wouldn't give him a shot. There is a difference between making a mistake and an ENTIRE rap sheet over the course of one's life. He obviously knows right from wrong, is reprimanded, and then chooses wrong all over again. Second chances are deserved. He's had about 12. Enough is enough.

It's been a long time since he was really bad, and the last incident was a pot possession thing like four years ago. He is highly praised by all of his coaches, and has had zero strikes in the NFL, because he hasn't been there yet. We have a hole at LB, I don't see the problem in giving him a shot. If he screws up, cut him and move on. There's nothing to lose.

The kid definitely has some talent. He also has been bad news for a lot of teams.

If the Bills were even considering this, they should ask Wood what he thought about Willie Williams (as well as every coach for whom Williams has ever played).