Jets @ Bills in Toronto

Thats the dumbest thing i ever heard. 1) put a night game in toronto which probably wont sell out. 2) This game might have playoff implications. 3) I don't know bout most of y'all but basic time warner cable doesn't carry NFLN, so most of us bills fans will be fu(ked. 4 god i hate toronto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for listening to my rant :rolleyes:

Anything other than an NFL Network game & I'm guaranteed of seeing Bills-Jets on home TV in high def. Now I can't watch the game at home unless I want to see a blurry computer feed. Thanks NFL! I'll be at a bar with a bunch of drunk Jets' fans, what a wonderful thought.

PS: I don't want to hear any of that get Direct TV s##t, I go to the home games & NFL ticket ain't worth it for at most 7 friggin games since we get the Monday night game & the @Jets game will be on, as well as one or two others.

Thats the dumbest thing i ever heard. 1) put a night game in toronto which probably wont sell out. 2) This game might have playoff implications. 3) I don't know bout most of y'all but basic time warner cable doesn't carry NFLN, so most of us bills fans will be fu(ked. 4 god i hate toronto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for listening to my rant :censored:

Screws me out of a game No NFLN and I get all the jets/patriot games aired so I am losing out on two additional games this season since monday/thursday night games should have been against non divisonal opponents.

and i am sick of this toronto thing already another friggin divisional game in Toronto i am losin my cool with this whole experiment. :rolleyes::censored:

I don't know bout most of y'all but basic time warner cable doesn't carry NFLN, so most of us bills fans will be fu(ked.

If you're in the normal Buffalo viewing area, you'll be able to watch the game on your local affiliate. When the Bengals play on Thursday night, we get it on BOTH the NFL Network and the local NBC/CBS so that shlubs like you (:rolleyes:) can watch it.

Jets game is NFL's idea of civic improvement. The idea is to keep all of the douches from New York City complaining about Bills drafting 1st round pick every year as a DB to go to Toronto instead.

NFL probably thinks the NYC fans of both teams will fly up and stay in hotels helping Toronto justify Toronto prices.

How because no one shows up at the game.... sorry to tell you but people comming to games only counts for 10% wether a team moves or not

It is not just that fans don't show up to the game, it is a lack of a fan base. There are NO Jags fans outside of Jax. The rest of the State of Fla are either Fish or Bucs fans. You want to hear grown men B word & whine........go to Orlando when the Jags are on local TV instead of the Fins. Because of the lack of support there will be no outcry when the Jags move.

Are you ladies done complaining yet? Who really cares what game is played in Toronto? I don't. Let's just worry about winning these games wherever they are played. I doubt the Miami game last year turns out any different at RWS.

PTR

Are you ladies done complaining yet? Who really cares what game is played in Toronto? I don't. Let's just worry about winning these games wherever they are played. I doubt the Miami game last year turns out any different at RWS.

PTR

The nerve of fans to complain about a divisional game that could impact making the playoffs. It's a neutral site game in effect, and some fans aren't happy about it. :rolleyes:

You may not remember, but Pennington was throwing in a controlled climate environment. I can't for a minute believe he'd be just as effective playing at RWS. The felons could very well have won, but it would not have been the way they did at RC.

I'm pretty sure you go to the games, and I do as well. But I'd rather have that game and I don't buy that it's keeping the franchise solvent. I don't blame any fans for being teed off that it's not going to be in the elements at RWS. I hate division opponents more than any other team.

Screws me out of a game No NFLN and I get all the jets/patriot games aired so I am losing out on two additional games this season since monday/thursday night games should have been against non divisonal opponents.

and i am sick of this toronto thing already another friggin divisional game in Toronto i am losin my cool with this whole experiment. :rolleyes::censored:

wait till next year when ralph puts 2 games up there...

PTR

the whole idea is horschidt, a lie and a shameless money grab. people who have bled scarlet and royal for 30-40 years (OOPS forgot...now it's navy, royal, scarlet, and "nickel" gray)have every right to B word and frankly SHOULD B word up a storm, as it may be the only thing that will keep us from losing a 2nd game to toronto next year. don't think it's not happening as soon as ralph thinks he can get away with it.

I actually don't mind that the Jets game is the one in Toronto this year, but I do mind that it's a night game. Yes, the Jets are a divisional opponent, but the rivalry doesn't have the history or passion of the Dolphins or Patriots. Frankly, I'm glad the Colts game is here, outdoors, in the elements instead of having Peyton passing against us in the dome.

BUT I hate that our "home" night game is in Toronto. The atmosphere at the Ralph at night games is electric, and Bills fans put on a great show for a national audience even if our team lets us down. So I'm disappointed about that.

I'm pretty sure you go to the games, and I do as well. But I'd rather have that game and I don't buy that it's keeping the franchise solvent. I don't blame any fans fr being teed off that it's not going to be in the elements at RWS. I hate division opponents more than any other team.

I'm just resigned to it. Better this than losing the franchise completely. But I do think people get way too worked up over it. They treated losing a Miami game as the apocalypse yet in 2007 the Bills had trouble selling out a Dolphins game at RWS!

the whole idea is horschidt, a lie and a shameless money grab. people who have bled scarlet and royal for 30-40 years (OOPS forgot...now it's navy, royal, scarlet, and "nickel" gray)have every right to B word and frankly SHOULD B word up a storm, as it may be the only thing that will keep us from losing a 2nd game to toronto next year. don't think it's not happening as soon as ralph thinks he can get away with it.

Shameless money grab??? What do you think the entire NFL is??? You do realize that other NFL fans pay like double what we pay for tickets right? You wanna talk money grab?? My buddy is a Pats* season ticket holder, lower corner end zone seats: $169 each!! Parking? $55!! And if you do anything to violate any arcane Patriot* rule, the team revokes your seats...no recourse.

If the Bills were such a money grab for Ralph don't you think he'd raise our ticket prices? B word and moan all you want but WNY is damn lucky to be in the NFL. It's just that most folks don't realize it.

PTR

If anyone is thinking of going to the game, remember that the hotel inside the stadium is an option. The rooms are in the upper deck, but right now you can get a 1200sq ft suite that 10 people can watch the game from, and 4 people can sleep overnight for $699 CDN. There are rooms for $489 CDN where 5 can watch, and regular rooms for $159 with a AAA rate.

I booked for the Dolphin game last year and the UB Bowl game but canceled out a few days before each. That's the good part. You can reserve now then cancel if the season is a flop, like last year. The only downside is you are forced to buy food+booze from the hotel, but I am sure a few creative folks can figure a way to smuggle various cordial bottles in through various means.

Book through marriott.com and it is the Downtown Reniassance if anyone cares. The 8:00 game makes it a 1 night stay, and that is why I will go this year if possible. Last year was a 2 night stay and thank the baby Jesus I didn't lay out for that debacle.

If you're in the normal Buffalo viewing area, you'll be able to watch the game on your local affiliate. When the Bengals play on Thursday night, we get it on BOTH the NFL Network and the local NBC/CBS so that shlubs like you (:rolleyes:) can watch it.

That is good to hear. I assume the "normal viewing area" includes Rochester. It better.

Get Direct TV

Dumped my DirectTV...why..because after 49 season of watching the Bills lose games CUMB (Jets last year, DalASS 2 yrs ago and the Tenn.-rip-off game) I am tired of the Bills & the NFL's bull sh--. Plus, those game is toronto,,,SUCK.

In 3-4 years, the Bills will be in toronto and all my bills sh-- will be shipped to Buffalo...I mean...toronto...with a stop over in Lake Ontario.

Time to enjoy life and ride the Harley into the sunset...which will never again set on the Bills.

Question: will the toronto team keep the "bills" or will they become the Toronto "I bought your team" Canucks???

Hey, ONE game has to be played in Toronto, Given that, I can think of may more that I would hate more than the Jets.

Plus, Buffalo gets the bonus of avoiding the crush of the NFL's most obnoxious road fans.

Hey, ONE game has to be played in Toronto, Given that, I can think of may more that I would hate more than the Jets.

Plus, Buffalo gets the bonus of avoiding the crush of the NFL's most obnoxious road fans.

I suppose people would find a reason to beotch about any game that is played in Toronto. But I hate that it's a nationally televised game at a neutral site against a division opponent.

If the Bills were such a money grab for Ralph don't you think he'd raise our ticket prices? B word and moan all you want but WNY is damn lucky to be in the NFL. It's just that most folks don't realize it.

PTR

if the last ten years of sucking ralph's cheapass smallball, plus the chinese water torture of moving the team toronto one humiliating game at a time is what you call "lucky," then you can have it. enjoy.

wait till next year when ralph puts 2 games up there...

not happening....they can claim it's not just a money grab with 1 game a year up there..no way can they claim that if it's more than that

I'm just resigned to it. Better this than losing the franchise completely. But I do think people get way too worked up over it. They treated losing a Miami game as the apocalypse yet in 2007 the Bills had trouble selling out a Dolphins game at RWS!

Shameless money grab??? What do you think the entire NFL is??? You do realize that other NFL fans pay like double what we pay for tickets right? You wanna talk money grab?? My buddy is a Pats* season ticket holder, lower corner end zone seats: $169 each!! Parking? $55!! And if you do anything to violate any arcane Patriot* rule, the team revokes your seats...no recourse.

PTR

WNY has lower prices because of our economy...they make a hell of a lot more in the Boston area than we make in Buffalo for the same job.

Economics 101

That is good to hear. I assume the "normal viewing area" includes Rochester. It better.

you know what they say about assuming, don't you?

Haven't been here for a Pats game since they actually got good, have you?

:thumbsup:

not happening....they can claim it's not just a money grab with 1 game a year up there..no way can they claim that if it's more than that

i'm still waiting for Ralph to refute the report that toronto is looking for a 2nd game. honestly i don't understand why it's gotten pushed to the back burner so quickly.