You want Michael Vick?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First year, he probably plays for small amount with incentives. If he is successful, he will make top money. The guy has incredible talent.

Vick has some talent as a runner. He is at best a middling passer (career QB rating of 76 :lol: ).

Runners who can pass probably are not the best choice for most NFL teams for the QB position.

First year, he probably plays for small amount with incentives. If he is successful, he will make top money. The guy has incredible talent.

Correction, he HAD great talent. As a guy who loves football and lives in ATL, i watched him throughout his entire career. The first few years he started i do not think there was a person faster then him on the field. That run against Minnie in overtime was a classic. The one where he made two defenders run into each other as he slipped threw them. He lived on his talent. But like so many guys who just have talent but never learned how to play the game, he started to slip somewhat. Mostly because he was taking a beating running for his life behind an average at best Oline. He will get a league minimum contract. And he is telling creditors he will make 10mil a year in order to try and stay financially above water.

Vick thinks he's going to be making $10M/yr

Nice to see Michael maintaining perspective and keeping his expectations low. :lol:

PTR

Vick is going to get a suspension from the NFL.

Here's how I would suspend Vick: I'd give him a 30-game suspension to be served over the rest of his career.

I'd give him a 10-game suspension this coming season. That way he can still sell his services this year. A team looking forward to the 2010 season would be able to sign him and test him out to see if he still has some upside as the 2009 season winds down.

Then I'd suspend him 2 games a year for the rest of his career to serve as a reminder not to screw up and how bad he did screw up. Those games would be regular season games. And they would be his choice. If he plays 10 more years he'd have 20 games on top of his first 10 games.

I can't wait to watch him fail. Let's not forget that he killed dogs. Not by gunshot or injection, but by drowning, electrocution and hanging. He is a sub-human scumbag who's sociopathic ways came back to bite him in the ass (Hopefully prison ----- him in the ass too!). Any team that picks him up is making a deal with the devil and that never works. Burn in hell Mike Vick!

Vick is going to get a suspension from the NFL.

Here's how I would suspend Vick: I'd give him a 30-game suspension to be served over the rest of his career.

I'd give him a 10-game suspension this coming season. That way he can still sell his services this year. A team looking forward to the 2010 season would be able to sign him and test him out to see if he still has some upside as the 2009 season winds down.

Then I'd suspend him 2 games a year for the rest of his career to serve as a reminder not to screw up and how bad he did screw up. Those games would be regular season games. And they would be his choice. If he plays 10 more years he'd have 20 games on top of his first 10 games.

He's also gonna get suspended for drug use, if he really thinks he's getting $10M/year.

Guest dog14787

Its all about what sells and I think Michael Vick will still be worth the price of admission to watch him play.

While 10 million a year is probably a little high, it would not surprise me if someone makes a decent offer for Michael Vicks services. Being a dog lover and all, for me, some of the things Vick did are pretty hard to forgive, but he's paid his debt to society and I for one do forgive him and would love to see him play again.

As long as its not for the Buffalo Bills :lol:

I can't wait to watch him fail. Let's not forget that he killed dogs. Not by gunshot or injection, but by drowning, electrocution and hanging. He is a sub-human scumbag who's sociopathic ways came back to bite him in the ass (Hopefully prison ----- him in the ass too!). Any team that picks him up is making a deal with the devil and that never works. Burn in hell Mike Vick!

Wow, glad to see you believe in forgiveness. You must be Christian!

Its all about what sells and I think Michael Vick will still be worth the price of admission to watch him play.

While 10 million a year is probably a little high, it would not surprise me if someone makes a decent offer for Michael Vicks services. Being a dog lover and all, for me, some of the things Vick did are pretty hard to forgive, but he's paid his debt to society and I for one do forgive him and would love to see him play again.

As long as its not for the Buffalo Bills :lol:

There's no way he gets anywhere close to that much, but as someone said, it's just to keep creditors at bay. He could get an incentive laden-deal but more likely he gets $1M-1½M in base salary as a backup. He !@#$ed up, he knows it, and I hope he can get his life back in order finally.