Owens in Toronto?

mrags

I just heard a rumor today that Owens announced that he will not be living in Buffalo and is looking at Toronto as his future residence. Can anyone verify if they have heard this or not? Im not trying to start any rumors here, Im just curious if anyone else has heard this.

Thanks

I just heard a rumor today that Owens announced that he will not be living in Buffalo and is looking at Toronto as his future residence. Can anyone verify if they have heard this or not? Im not trying to start any rumors here, Im just curious if anyone else has heard this.

Thanks

Where did you hear this rumor?

i have heard nothing, but that's no surprise.

I just did a quick search, and find no "announcement" from TO, about where he plans to live. That's the real problem with your rumor, to begin with. Had TO announced something, it wouldn't really be a rumor.

I did find this, though:

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread....t=toronto+owens

Im watching TSN's Off the Record and a panelist says Owens will live in Toronto and travel to Buffalo.

Here's the link to the video of the discussion. I will watch it in a little while:

http://watch.tsn.ca/off-the-record/off-the...h-9/#clip147754

Where did you hear this rumor?

i have heard nothing, but that's no surprise.

A buddy at work heard it on THE EDGE. He said he heard it right after it was announced that he was picked up. He said that on the radio show the DJ said something like there have been other Bills players to live there.

Anyone heard any truth to this?

Thanks

Well, the Canadian mook in the video I posted, simply asserted that TO would be living in Toronto, as if it were know fact.

While I don't think it's a big deal, one way or the other, I'm surprised we haven't heard about this before, if he actually said he was definitely living in Toronto. Something is odd here.

Thanks

And this would surpise any of us how?!?

Thanks

Let's presume it's true...so what? Why would a veteran who signed a one-year contract uproot himself to live in the city he's playing?

Well, the Canadian mook in the video I posted, simply asserted that TO would be living in Toronto, as if it were know fact.

While I don't think it's a big deal, one way or the other, I'm surprised we haven't heard about this before, if he actually said he was definitely living in Toronto. Something is odd here.

I heard, from sources deep inside Briarwood Country Club, that he's moving to Sawgrass. :thumbdown:

(But hey, if I could afford a limo and driver to take me to work every day, I might live in Toronto too!)

He's just getting a jump on the rest of the team by getting a house there before Ralph moves them. At least he'll have no excuse to miss that home game, but how many games might he miss in Buffalo by being caught in a "snafu" at the border.

I have no problem with that at all. If shows up and plays hard on Sundays I couldn't give one sh-t where he lives

seriously. i dont care if he lives in tajikistan (i would have said the moon but thats impractical for commuting purposes) as long as he does his job, shows up to work, and helps us win.

Let's presume it's true...so what? Why would a veteran who signed a one-year contract uproot himself to live in the city he's playing?

Ummm... why not? Your question doesn't make any real sense...unless you are implying something!

I guess it wouldn't be of any real significance, if he was going to commute back and forth from Florida (or whereever he lives in the off-season), but the Bills don't officially play in Toronto, yet!

A buddy at work heard it on THE EDGE. He said he heard it right after it was announced that he was picked up. He said that on the radio show the DJ said something like there have been other Bills players to live there.

Anyone heard any truth to this?

Thanks

so that is what, third hand? Sounds pretty reliable to me. What kind of car do you drive?

Who cares if he lives in Toronto.

He may be flamboyant, but doubt he would let living in Toronto

jeopardize his NFL play. He'll probably spend a fair amount of time

in Buffalo anyway for charity stuff and self promotion.

yeah - I'm sure he'll be attending all of the off-season workouts :rolleyes: