Buffalo's 2009 schedule

2009 NFL opponents Buffalo Bills

Home: Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots, New York Jets, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Cleveland Browns, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Away: Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots, New York Jets, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Kansas City Chiefs, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers

It's going to be a VERY tough and long season.

Home: Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots, New York Jets, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Cleveland Browns, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Away: Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots, New York Jets, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Kansas City Chiefs, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers

No, the season is the same length every year.

Unless the Bills do something to improve this team, you can start dreaming of the # 1 pick in the 2010 draft.

Without help it's going to be ugly! Unless you are satisfied with looking and loosing ugly...

Well, I've never been told I WASN'T ugly.. :rolleyes:

Calm down. Schedule always looks tough when it comes out. How many people last year saw Seattle, San Diego, Jacksonville, and Denver on the schedule and figured those to be 4 losses? Turns out those teams were really not that good in 2008 after very good seasons in 2007. Same will happen to some of the teams on our schedule this year. I could see any of the following doing worse next year than they did this year: Jets, Fish, Bucs, Titans, Panthers, and Falcons. Saints are the Saints which means they could suck at any given time. Chiefs in their own house again for another possible bloodbath.

Doesn't look that bad to me. We could make the playoffs this year is how I see it.

Go BILLS !!!

Damn, why do we have to play the Patriots* twice, again?

Think of the Pats as a measuring Tool to some degree with the execpetion of when get got Lawyer Malloy we have not been able to beat the we came close a couple of times but have not beat them. If we can steal 1 game away from the Pats it should give this team a major boost in their psyche.

Other than that i see a range of 6-10 the worse we do to a slight possibilty of 10-6 alot of things would have to go right for us to lean towards the 10-6 though. When we are already 0-6 in the division and its almost a given Trent will be down 3 games Fitz is not a winner either, We have tough games against playoff teams Mia ( iknow but still beat us twice),Indy, Tenn, New Orleans, Carolina then there 2 against the Pats,Atlanta, tampa bay and the Jets both had winning record I do see us splitting if not taking both games against the JETS Why did I say all that Dicks record speeks for itself only 2 wins in three seasons against winning teams.

Very beatable teams so far next year- KC, Jacksonville,Jets, Houston=4

Could go either way games: Tampa, Cleveland=1 ( based on 50/50)

Splits possible: Jets, Mia (though as I said before could sweep the jets influx QB)= 1 ( jets covered above)

Almost Impossible for our team to beat: Pats, Colts and I will throw in New Orleans I can envision Drew brees tearing us apart= 0

Hard to beat- Atlanta, Carolina, Tennese =0

It looks like another enduring season. Im not hopeful of the playoffs based on the reality of our tema and the teams they are up against. However, if players can imporve and coaches can coache better anyhting is possible I never thought they would have been 5-1 nor did I think the would only win 2 of their last 7 either.

We won't know which team's will be good or bad for awhile. But I don't think most fans are confident that DJ and his staff can out-maneuver most opposing coaching staffs, no matter which team. DJ's been beaten by everyone from the likes of Belichick, to rookie coaches like Sparano, to in-season replacements such as Singletary and bad coaches like Crennel.

Going 7-9 against the league's second easiest schedule was a major failing after three years of rebuilding. Now with potentially a strong list of opponents, it will be a major challenge to hit .500. And it looks like they'll head into the season with few difference makers from FA and rookies. It's the same thing they've tried before. And unlike ATL and MIA, Buffalo doesn't have the coaching staff to make up for it.

Going 7-9 against the league's second easiest schedule was a major failing after three years of rebuilding. Now with potentially a strong list of opponents, it will be a major challenge to hit .500. And it looks like they'll head into the season with few difference makers from FA and rookies. It's the same thing they've tried before. And unlike ATL and MIA, Buffalo doesn't have the coaching staff to make up for it.

Exactly my point. YES it's too early to say.

A year ago, to me, the 2008 schedule looked EASY and I thought, easily 10 wins. This year it looks much harder based on the INACTION on OBD.

Calm down. Schedule always looks tough when it comes out. How many people last year saw Seattle, San Diego, Jacksonville, and Denver on the schedule and figured those to be 4 losses? Turns out those teams were really not that good in 2008 after very good seasons in 2007. Same will happen to some of the teams on our schedule this year. I could see any of the following doing worse next year than they did this year: Jets, Fish, Bucs, Titans, Panthers, and Falcons. Saints are the Saints which means they could suck at any given time. Chiefs in their own house again for another possible bloodbath.

Doesn't look that bad to me. We could make the playoffs this year is how I see it.

Go BILLS !!!

And who would have thought we would go 0-6 in the division were were just 4-2 in it pretty much washes.

Unless the Bills do something to improve this team, you can start dreaming of the # 1 pick in the 2010 draft.

Without help it's going to be ugly! Unless you are satisfied with looking and loosing ugly...

Man! 1st pick overall? the past 2 years you got to win 1 or none games in order to be honored with picking 1st. so you're ready to predict Bills won't even win 2 games? i.e. in our division, the jets have no QB to account for and still you are that pesimist to think we can't beat them once?? :lol:

Right now, based on this schedule, we'd have to consider ourselves lucky to win six games.

Silly. Jacksonville was a SB contender before last year. Cleveland was a trendy pick. Seattle was an annual playoff team. The Chargers were a SB talented team. It's extremely silly to make assumptions on a schedule in March. It's also just as silly to say we can't improve as well.

Silly. Jacksonville was a SB contender before last year. Cleveland was a trendy pick. Seattle was an annual playoff team. The Chargers were a SB talented team. It's extremely silly to make assumptions on a schedule in March. It's also just as silly to say we can't improve as well.

:lol:

I don't know what "loosing" is, but I'm so sick of seeing everyone say we're going to be the worst team in the NFL next year. We only lost one blow out game last year, and the rest we could have won, or should have. The team will have another year of experience, and DICK is going to be coaching for his career. I'm going out on a limb and saying 9-10 wins, even with that schedule.

If they had a good head coach I would predict a 9-7 record. Unfortunately we still have Dick Jauron so I predicting a 5 or less win record with that schedule. There was good reason why Bills fans cursed the news that Jauron was coming back. We know what's ahead in 2009. Nothing like wasting another year of the talented young players on this team. I'm still angry I have to wait till 2010 and a brand new coach (after that loser's fired) for any semblance of hope for this team. I wanted him fired after the 2007 season, just think of how far along we could be by now if they had done that.