TO released

Drew026

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's safe to say he would be bad for this team and we would never shell out the money to get him anyway.

HAHAHA i tried to post it first but i was beaten, I dont want him but its big news that he isnt a cowboy after what jones was saying

I got ten bucks on the Patriots. And don't act like it's not a good possibility

If that would happen...Randy Moss would ask to be traded or released he already said he didnt want to play with TO...so I dont see that happening at all.

ha ha ha ha ha, oh goodness gracious, it's always good to hear bad news for the cowgirls, I bet anything that he'll go to the giants. If cowgirls fans thank, that they're in heaven again, they can think twice, because Roy E. Williams isn't any where near close to his playing ability, and I wouldn't count on Patrick Crayton, or Miles Austin, being the number 1 guy, too bad they traded there 1st round pick for Roy E. Williams, also now they don't have a 1st round pick to get a solid Wide out in the early goings. but :wallbash: the cowboys and :censored: T.O.

TO to the Patriots, week 4 he doesn't get his love from Brady, who completes a 500 yd day with 3 TDs to Moss while TO has a measly 4 catches for 30 yards. TO calls a press conference to complain while jazzercizing sans shirt. The next day he marries Bridget Moynihan and adopts Brady's 1st born to gain leverage on the playcalling. The Patriots fall apart all because of 1 signing. It's the natural progression. I'm surprised no one else thought of this.

I don't care if I get killed for this. I would LOVE TO here. We'd at least be relevant and good for 1 year. He's good for 1 year. It won't happen but I would renew my season tix handsdown if we signed him, and I'm on the fence right now.

I'm thinking NFC East, either Washington or the Giants. Both have the cashola...the Redskins proved that the salary cap means virtually nothing...and it would enable either team to rub it in the face of the divisional rival Cowboys.

Also, it gives the Giants another option if they decide not to bring Plaxico Burress back and really the Redskins need someone to compliment Santana Moss and Chris Cooley. Randal El is not the answer.

The Jets don't even have a quarterback and sooner or later they'll need to spend money at that position. New England maybe but I agree with those who say Giants or Redskins.

Not after he got the snot knocked out of him at Arizona. Or the meltdown against Cleveland. We'll see if he got his balls back next season.

Point taken and agreed with.

I just ended a sentece with a preposition. Sweet.

I don't care if I get killed for this. I would LOVE TO here. We'd at least be relevant and good for 1 year. He's good for 1 year. It won't happen but I would renew my season tix handsdown if we signed him, and I'm on the fence right now.

agreed, you could argue he got Philly to the superbowl.

agreed, you could argue he got Philly to the superbowl.

Dude snaps his twig and spends two weeks in a hyperbolic chamber and couldve been the MVP even without scoring.

I know he can me an imbicile, but honestly....fv(k it. I don't care. I want to care again.

Is that terrible to say?

I will take anyone that would make are team better. TO would make our team better, and much more entertaining. Do you think he knows that Buffalo is even a team? That would be awesome if we tried to woo TO with a big fat contract. He would be stunned, and we would be the headline team in the NFL for a short time. Again, anyone who can help our offense is fine by me.

SC is saying TO averaged 4.3 catches a game last year....

....I dunno, he's a darn good player.

The funny thing is of all the places he could end up, Buffalo would be the one place that I think might be best for him in terms of the team, the media environment, the fan base, the coach, hell even the owner. Think about it for a sec before you react: Buffalo is the anti-Dallas/SF/NYC. And, Buffalo fans have a completely different attitude than Philly fans. I highly doubt we are going to feed into his thing like they did. And, before anyone brings up Flutie/Johnson, remember that our issue wrt was the coaching staff, not the players. We couldn't care less what either player had to say/think.

There really isn't any attention his acting out is going to get him in Buffalo.... so is it possible he realizes that the only way he gets any attention from anyone: play well on the field?

Of course, to make this work, the entire city and all our fans around the country would need to refer to him as "the player" until he does something to earn our attention.

GET 'EM.

I'm sick of "character" guys that are great influences in the locker room and mediocre on the field. TO scores touchdowns and is still a very serious threat in the NFL. Who would be a better addition to our anemic offense, L. Coles or T. Owens?

Will never happen though.

I do not like TO. I know the Bills won't sign him, but I would be very saddened if they did.

If the Bills were closer to contention, I might be able to go along with it, but he wouldn't be a good influence on a young offensive team. Sure, he has talent, but the fact that he has worn out his welcome on three teams, despite being a very good, productive player, must tell you something, no? TO is the epitome of a "bad team player". I live in Austin, very much Dallas Cowboys country. My girlfriend is a huge Cowboys fan. I have seen this guy play nearly every game he has played as a Cowboy, any many before that. He is just a jerk, plain and simple. Not a bad guy, no guns, drugs or steroids (I think!), just a jerk. Such a big jerk, that three teams, in much bigger markets, on teams with a longer winning tradition than the Bills, could not handle him. Also, he will command a far bigger salary than he is worth at this point in his career. He is no longer an elite reciever, just a very good one.

That said, I say he ends up with the Raiders, Chargers or Broncos.

Even money, I would take Boldin any day of the week over TO.

Better hands and a hell of a lot less lip.

I could just see him whining now that Trent isn't getting him the ball, and how would everyone feel with his notorious 3-4 drops a game.

He must have driven Romo and Wade, and just about everyone else in Dallas nuts. I was kind of hoping he would stay there for a while :wallbash:

I would love it if the Bills got TO. Trent can get him the ball just fine. We'd have an awesome WR tandem and an awesome RB tandem that not many other NFL teams could boast. It would definitely sell some tickets as well...

Even money, I would take Boldin any day of the week over TO.

Better hands and a hell of a lot less lip.

I could just see him whining now that Trent isn't getting him the ball, and how would everyone feel with his notorious 3-4 drops a game.

He must have driven Romo and Wade, and just about everyone else in Dallas nuts. I was kind of hoping he would stay there for a while :wallbash:

Now Jerry Jones is poised to find out that Tony Romo is not the franchise QB everyone presumes he is. As big a jerk as TO is, Romo is regressing...

I actually would love it if he signed with the Jets, Dolphins or Patriots.

TO is a cancer, even when a team is winning. He is Leon. No matter where he goes he will always be a big reason why teams will suffer. Not to mention that he's not getting any younger, and it is showing. He will never have another season like the one he had when the Eagles went to the Super Bowl.

So I am begging you Jets, Dolphins or Patriots, sign TO. You'll be signing your own death warrant.