• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't really want to get into it about JP, but, his play speaks

for itself.

Remember, I was a VERY vocal pro-JP guy before...until I took

off the blinders.

Oh, I think JP is a horrible QB, but I also think he's a really good guy who tried to do right by the city of Buffalo. For that, he deserves some respect.

Oh, I think JP is a horrible QB, but I also think he's a really good guy who tried to do right by the city of Buffalo. For that, he deserves some respect.

Absolutely agreed. Unfortunately, there are many fans who cannot separate the player from the person.

I don't refute that he tried to do right by this city, and I

commend him for that. Just wish he did pan out as a

QB for this team.

this is my opinion, but I don't think the guy was all that good a teammate, or person for that matter.

But I reapeat that is my opinion.

And I definitely agree with that. Good guy. Though at the first Buffalo cleanup, I thought he said it would be an every year event. I guess that only applies when you're a starter.

Either way, he tried his best and it wasn't good enough. good luck to him.

I don't refute that he tried to do right by this city, and I

commend him for that. Just wish he did pan out as a

QB for this team.

IMO, that's where the hostility towards JP comes from. We moved up to grab him in the first round which produced Eli Manning, Rivers, Big Ben, and then Just Putrid. Sweet.

:beer: When called on it they say they like JP as a person just not as a QB, yet they BASH him EVERY CHANCE THEY GET FOR NO REASON..........he is no longer a Bill.

I do not know if he was a total bust here.

Noone & I mean noone can pick a candbar wrapper off the street like one Jonathan Paul Losman.

Yes, JP isn't a good NFL QB, but give the guy just a little respect for being a good citizen of Buffalo. There's no reason to hate the guy.

One day of picking up garbage and he's Buffalo's Man of the Year??

Buffalo is full of garbage collectors.

How about a little time reviewing film or doing some sort of preparation for the game?

I do not know if he was a total bust here.

Noone & I mean noone can pick a candbar wrapper off the street like one Jonathan Paul Losman.

Paul Gaustad can... and while doing it he's still a productive member of a non-playoff caliber team.

:beer: When called on it they say they like JP as a person just not as a QB, yet they BASH him EVERY CHANCE THEY GET FOR NO REASON..........he is no longer a Bill.

But no one bashed him as much as the opposing team

He's waiting to hear back from the Department of Environmental Conservation... I'm not sure if he's looking to clean up Brown Field Sites or just plant trees... his true passion in life.

Either way, I wish him well.

:beer: