DiGi re-signed

Fewell733

well he's 1 of those things - but you forgot the main one - injury prone. To me this is a simple depth signing.

let me guess-u think he is fast and a great tackler, right? throw your body in a pile and get some cheap stats- bring da pizza boy

let me guess-u think he is fast and a great tackler, right? throw your body in a pile and get some cheap stats- bring da pizza boy

there is some space between being a terrible tackler and a great tackler. He's clearly pretty fast, or at least fast enough - at least he was until his ACL injury.

seriously this board has gotten so negative that virtually any news at all is by default, bad.

there is some space between being a terrible tackler and a great tackler. He's clearly pretty fast, or at least fast enough - at least he was until his ACL injury.

seriously this board has gotten so negative that virtually any news at all is by default, bad.

Your absolutely correct. People are too negative!

Good signing! A player with good speed, knows the system and made lots of tackles while he had the opportunity.

Your absolutely correct. People are too negative!

Good signing! A player with good speed, knows the system and made lots of tackles while he had the opportunity.

I agree. What a bunch of whiners people have become. The Bills signed a good depth player that did a good job filling in as a starter. Seriously if the Bills caused me as much grief as some of these people, I won't waste my time posting on a message board.

I know, it's getting real annoying. You can't go through a thread anymore without getting a bunch of sob stories, whining, and BS.

As far as the DiGi reup, why wouldnt they? He has a year under his belt of calling the defensive signals when Poz was hurt. He's not there to be some tackling machine, he's here for special teams (which he's good at) and to backup the MLB.

Finkle, would it be better if they bring in some black dude who doesn't know the defense? It's not like we're paying him anything.

Its a good signing. He's not a starter, but he's a dependable backup that isn't going to embarass himself if he has to play. They could do a lot worse and in fact, they've got a few starters in other positions who routinely embarass themselves with their play on the field.

John Digiorgio is EXACTLY the type of guy that if the Bills didn't sign, would end up on the Ravens or the Falcons or something, end up starting because of an injury, put up some decent numbers and all you knuckleheads would start saying, "look how stupid the Bills are, they let another one get away..."