It's Not It's Not A Rumor Anymore. Marshawn Has Been Arrested.

FluffHead

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the facts meet what Marshawn's lawyer says i highly doubt the DA will try to prosecute. LA cops are notoriously corrupt and if the cops were white will want to avoid the racial boundries.

I have no idea why Marshawn was in Culver City but it isn't a great area. I think Marshawn needs to see a Therapist 3 times a week to try and figure out how he puts himself in these situations.

This diagnosis from his therapist: "typical pro athlete thug poseur: punk subtype".

Was the car registered to him? The gun? Was he aware the firearm was in the vehicle? All things nobody knows but the authorities at this point, and all very important questions.

Why were they approached by police? Why was their vehicle searched? Did they find anything else?

No traffic ticket here, no easy outs. Felony charges are serious and will draw major heat from the league. The Bills speak of character players and draft a thug, the exact reason we need a real front office, we keep getting mixed messages.

Our goals will be mediocrity, expect less.

He is getting suspended. Last year he got some slack for the traffic incident. With luck it's 4 games but after the Burris gun thing I would not be shocked if he is gone for the year.

The message board over at buffalobills.com says there is a rumor that Marshawn Lynch was arrested for possession of a firemarm in Culver City. I REALLY hope this is not true!!! Please don't shoot the messanger if this proves to be false.

http://bearinsider.com/forums/showthread.p...0222#post100222

This is just plain stupid of Marshawn... maybe you foorgive and forget the issues last offseason as a kid who made a serious mistake. This is just plain stupid ... why does he need a loaded gun? What was he planning to use it for? If he does not feel safe find some new friends and new places to hang out.

Its one thing when other similar threads are off the page and tough to find, but can SOME people please show a little bit of respect to the moderators and not spawn new threads just to get attention? I'm sure they have better things to do than close threads that didn't need to be started in the first place.

Sorry to everyone else, but this really got me $&^$^&

He is getting suspended. Last year he got some slack for the traffic incident. With luck it's 4 games but after the Burris gun thing I would not be shocked if he is gone for the year.

True. Burress got a long suspension...oh wait what? Burress wasn't suspended?

I have no idea what happens here. Even if the charges are dropped or Lynch pleads to a misdemeanor, it is conceivable that he will be subject to suspension under the NFL conduct policy. In the event that he is suspended for four games, I do not see how the Bills go into the season (and for the first four games) with only Fred Jackson and the back-ups we had last year. I really like Freddy, but I can see how this scenario could result in a poor start for the team, which would be devastating with the tough schedule in 2009.

Under all scenarios, I think the Bills will be forced to either pick up another RB in free agency or use a draft pick in rounds 2-4 on a RB. We need to hope that the charges are dropped and that the NFL does not suspend Lynch. Even if this happens, the question will remain as to whether the Bills need to make contingency plans given Lynch's problems in only his first two years with the Bills.