Rumor I heard moments ago from a "very reliable source".....

marauderswr80

Here's the rumor:

Our team will continue to be sh-------. We will keep our sh------- coach, and our sh------- stadium will continue to be named after our cheap and sh------- owner. And our fans will continue to buy tickets and merchandise while I, Ralph Wilson, take the money, cry poor, and stay 20 mil under the salary cap.

The best part of the rumor: I, Ralph Wilson, will never die.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See I try to inform true Bills fans and you sh-- on the thread......so be it!

no shittin marauder, well, not too much anyway

Just too much 'nothingness' in what you heard. Could be naming rights. Could be selling the team. Could be he's pissed at officiating on Sunday. Could be he wants out of the Toronto deal. Could be he wants to change the teams uniforms. Could be...

Take it for what its worth......

But was at a local sports store in my area, amazing Bills fans that own the store, they have inside knowledge from a person that went to school with their daughter said the following: "The heard Mr. Wilson has gone right to the NFL about something, and I guess its pretty huge" They wouldnt go any further then that. Like I said take it for what its worth.....I know what I heard and I know the people that own the store very well.......

Now as to what Ralph Wilson went to the NFL about I have no idea, the sale of the team? Maybe.......But right now it has not been reported.

Fire away at the " i know someone who knows someones" blah blah blah.......

Like I said its a reliable source and I will leave it at that.......

If anyone has heard something about this or similar please share more information cause at this moment its all I have.

Beautiful! If it's true it's worthless info. If it's a troll it's not good enough.

Glad to know our state tax dollars are going to the cream of the crop.

Now as to what Ralph Wilson went to the NFL about I have no idea

RW: Roger, I've got an update on Operation Toonie.

RG: Yes, Mr. Wilson? I'm all ears. God knows we need to start pushing this along -- after three years of JauronBall you're still selling out every game in Buffalo. Meanwhile, we could barely sell out our Toronto showcase!

RW: No problem, young man. I'm issuing a statement today indicating not only that I'm keeping Jauron . . .

RG (excited): Yes? Yes?

RW: But that I might be keeping the entire offensive staff. In the name of continuity.

RG: Ohhhh, that's brilliant. There's no way that you'll be able to sell tickets in Orchard Park next year -- and that brings the Canadianizing process one year closer. Still, though -- I really do think you should resign JP Losman. You know, just to really crush their spirit . . .

Here's the rumor:

Our team will continue to be sh-------. We will keep our sh------- coach, and our sh------- stadium will continue to be named after our cheap and sh------- owner. And our fans will continue to buy tickets and merchandise while I, Ralph Wilson, take the money, cry poor, and stay 20 mil under the salary cap.

Hey Skooby??? Does your "BMW that is worth more than the average house in Buffalo" have a little computer in it like "Knight Rider" where you get your "information?"

Didnt you say your "informant" told you Dick was fired?

Didnt you agree to never post again if you were wrong?

But was at a local sports store in my area, amazing Bills fans that own the store, they have inside knowledge from a person that went to school with their daughter said the following: "The heard Mr. Wilson has gone right to the NFL about something, and I guess its pretty huge" They wouldnt go any further then that. Like I said take it for what its worth.....I know what I heard and I know the people that own the store very well.......

Now as to what Ralph Wilson went to the NFL about I have no idea, the sale of the team? Maybe.......But right now it has not been reported.

If anyone has heard something about this or similar please share more information cause at this moment its all I have.

What kind of car do you drive?

for the sake of trying to play Devil's Advocate and unless Ralph had an epiphany, the Bills were not going to go out and hire Cowher or a Cowher-type. That said, was it best for this franchise then to try and make the most of a coach that apparently the players are all behind and build on that "continuity" or was it better to out and get a re-tread or another Gregg Williams type?

I'm not sure I even have an answer to that, but I'm curious to what you guys think....

Hey Skooby??? Does your "BMW that is worth more than the average house in Buffalo" have a little computer in it like "Knight Rider" where you get your "information?"

Didnt you say your "informant" told you Dick was fired?

Didnt you agree to never post again if you were wrong?

Next time you wash a car like that, take a look inside.

I wrote RUMOR in big bold letters, take it as one. You guys obviously have some personal hangups about your own financial situations but feel free to embarrass yourselves about being financially challenged.

There is no reason to inform these guys, talk about beer and broads that they can't get and blend in the crowd. If you get offended by the cost if someone's car versus your house, move. If you're too broke to move, get a real job. If you can't get a job, get a life.

If that is really you in that pic, you should have bought american and then got some plugs...or at least a halfway decent piece. Live and learn.

I have my own so no need... Infact i have 750 but dont need to point it out like you, you ignorant little faggot... I dont live in Buffalo either but will NEVER try to make myself look better than ANYONE there. They all are my FRIENDS and FAMILY and wouldnt want them to feel bad about their situation.

If you would like to continue to disrespect the people of Buffalo, please come up and do it in person so we can knock your friggin chicklets out.

Now, i hope you have learned your lesson and I DEMAND an apology from you or ELSE!

I have my own so no need... Infact i have 750 but dont need to point it out like you, you ignorant little faggot... I dont live in Buffalo either but will NEVER try to make myself look better than ANYONE there. They all are my FRIENDS and FAMILY and wouldnt want them to feel bad about their situation.

If you would like to continue to disrespect the people of Buffalo, please come up and do it in person so we can knock your friggin chicklets out.

Now, i hope you have learned your lesson and I DEMAND an apology from you or ELSE!

wow. That's all I can say...

Well after the DJ news I hope it's something good. I'm not sure if I can take anymore BS from the Bills. The only way it could get worse is if he brought Al Davis in as a partner.

There is no reason to inform these guys, talk about beer and broads that they can't get and blend in the crowd. If you get offended by the cost if someone's car versus your house, move. If you're too broke to move, get a real job. If you can't get a job, get a life.

Do you know how big a joke everyone knows you are? Anyone that goes around boasting about their car/house/job/money on a football message board is absolutely the biggest loser whether it's actually true or not (99% not). You really are the one who needs to get a life and understand nobody cares what you drive. Your credibility is already 0 based on completely false rumours you spread (Jauron is FIRED!), so please grow up dude.

I wrote RUMOR in big bold letters, take it as one. You guys obviously have some personal hangups about your own financial situations but feel free to embarrass yourselves about being financially challenged.

SKOOB, pay attention...YOU are the one that keeps bringing up money, while everyone else is ripping you for pretending to know something, then being wrong, then trying to back your complete lack of informity by talking about your expensive car. In other words, we all think you're a tool that tries to impress people by talking about his so-called worth.

The truth is, we could all really care less about your car. You would be more impressive if you didn't pretend to know what's going on so that a bunch of people that you supposedly feel holier than will believe you have a "source" on the Bills' payroll.

p.s. I guarantee you that I personally know people that have more money than you, live in Buffalo, and drive a Toyota. I'm sure, on some level, that really upsets you.

Do you know how big a joke everyone knows you are? Anyone that goes around boasting about their car/house/job/money on a football message board is absolutely the biggest loser whether it's actually true or not (99% not). You really are the one who needs to get a life and understand nobody cares what you drive. Your credibility is already 0 based on completely false rumours you spread (Jauron is FIRED!), so please grow up dude.

Nicely said :lol:

I was in a stall in the Detroit airport and Ralph walked in and occupied the stall next to me.

He started foot tapping, I don't know what this means and I don't what to start rumors but,,,

...I was in a park before the Jests game because there is no tailgating in the satelite lot and there was a ton of older guys around jogging etc. I went to the bathroom to pee and this guy is in there tapping his foot and grunting at me. WTF? Did my business and hit the road and the busses. Forgot about that until now.

"But was at a local sports store in my area, amazing Bills fans that own the store, they have inside knowledge from a person that went to school with their daughter said the following"

This is from a guy in Dallas. How did this post get this far? (besdies Thurston 'SKOOBY' Howell III)

well SKOOBY there has been alot said about you here and your RUMOR from your SOURCE.....I agree only a complete TOOL would put that thread on here and to take it a step further you try to insult peoples intelligence and worth by bragging or was it wishing about your net worth. I've got news for you jackass BUFFALONIANS are proud people and when you insult one of us you insult all of us no matter how much we do or do not have. So step up big boy there's no glue on these palms and a scrawny little bastard like you deserves your chicklets knocked down your throat!!!!!

Here's the rumor:

Ralph asked the League if a cryogenically frozen person can own a team. Jauron, 7-9, and $30m in profits in perpituity.