Rumor I heard moments ago from a "very reliable source".....

marauderswr80

Take it for what its worth......

But was at a local sports store in my area, amazing Bills fans that own the store, they have inside knowledge from a person that went to school with their daughter said the following: "The heard Mr. Wilson has gone right to the NFL about something, and I guess its pretty huge" They wouldnt go any further then that. Like I said take it for what its worth.....I know what I heard and I know the people that own the store very well.......

Now as to what Ralph Wilson went to the NFL about I have no idea, the sale of the team? Maybe.......But right now it has not been reported.

Fire away at the " i know someone who knows someones" blah blah blah.......

Like I said its a reliable source and I will leave it at that.......

If anyone has heard something about this or similar please share more information cause at this moment its all I have.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But was at a local sports store in my area, amazing Bills fans that own the store, they have inside knowledge from a person that went to school with their daughter said the following: "The heard Mr. Wilson has gone right to the NFL about something, and I guess its pretty huge" They wouldnt go any further then that. Like I said take it for what its worth.....I know what I heard and I know the people that own the store very well.......

Now as to what Ralph Wilson went to the NFL about I have no idea, the sale of the team? Maybe.......But right now it has not been reported.

If anyone has heard something about this or similar please share more information cause at this moment its all I have.

My source said the same thing. He believes it is about finally selling the naming rights to the Ralph.

Welcome to "Depends Field at Ralph Wilson Stadium"

Rumors will abound ... I'll wait to hear the real story.

Something about a BMW in Turks spot. Not sure what it means.

LOL. Best post of the day. These SKOOBY jokes never get old.

In all seriousness, it could be about DICK's contract. Ralph could be desperately trying to get out of it. That would be disappointing if that was the news. I hope it's something good, if it's anything at all.

See I try to inform true Bills fans and you sh-- on the thread......so be it!

Not trying to take a dump on you here ... just saying that rumors are rumors ... typically they contain some element of truth but then a whole lot of story. You were pretty clear about the fact that your source has to be collaborated.

If the rumor has some basis in truth, I doubt it involves selling the team. These are not ideal times for a sale, particularly with any financing that would be necessary in connection with a sale. Could it relate to possible tampering by other teams with coaches on the Bills' staff (i.e., April)?

In all seriousness, it could be about DICK's contract. Ralph could be desperately trying to get out of it. That would be disappointing if that was the news. I hope it's something good, if it's anything at all.

That would be my guess.