Rumor I heard moments ago from a "very reliable source".....

marauderswr80

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Take it for what its worth......

But was at a local sports store in my area, amazing Bills fans that own the store, they have inside knowledge from a person that went to school with their daughter said the following: "The heard Mr. Wilson has gone right to the NFL about something, and I guess its pretty huge" They wouldnt go any further then that. Like I said take it for what its worth.....I know what I heard and I know the people that own the store very well.......

Now as to what Ralph Wilson went to the NFL about I have no idea, the sale of the team? Maybe.......But right now it has not been reported.

Fire away at the " i know someone who knows someones" blah blah blah.......

Like I said its a reliable source and I will leave it at that.......

If anyone has heard something about this or similar please share more information cause at this moment its all I have.

How many times have you sent money to Nigeria? 3 maybe 4 times?

Please forgive me but I don't know what this means,,,,,,

LOL...some idiot posted a rumor on here the other day, claiming it was from a very reliable source, and then proceeded to back up its credibility by stating that he drives a BMW that costs more than the average house in buffalo.

I think his username was skooby or something along those lines.

Take it for what its worth......

But was at a local sports store in my area, amazing Bills fans that own the store, they have inside knowledge from a person that went to school with their daughter said the following: "The heard Mr. Wilson has gone right to the NFL about something, and I guess its pretty huge" They wouldnt go any further then that. Like I said take it for what its worth.....I know what I heard and I know the people that own the store very well.......

Now as to what Ralph Wilson went to the NFL about I have no idea, the sale of the team? Maybe.......But right now it has not been reported.

Fire away at the " i know someone who knows someones" blah blah blah.......

Like I said its a reliable source and I will leave it at that.......

If anyone has heard something about this or similar please share more information cause at this moment its all I have.

How old is the daughter? Were is the school they went to together? These facts might put more meat on the rumor or just something someone is making up. Naming rights to the stadium doesnt seem like a big deal that needs to be done now. Could be tampering but his team is out of playoff hunt so that means any of his coaches are available if better options are out there.

Maybe he is looking for a way to void the contract or is fed up with the BS crap that goes on in every Pats game.

If Wilson was going directly to NFL on something I would suspect likes of Clayton or others would be reporting something and we havent heard Dick about the Bills

See I try to inform true Bills fans and you sh-- on the thread......so be it!

There is no reason to inform these guys, talk about beer and broads that they can't get and blend in the crowd. If you get offended by the cost if someone's car versus your house, move. If you're too broke to move, get a real job. If you can't get a job, get a life.

Oh, please god, I don't ask for much... Please please let this be hard indisputable proof of the pats* cheating.

Yea, Ralph really strikes me as the Jack Bauer type.... But if the NFL wanted proof of Patriot Cheating, then they shouldn't have destroyed it!

But Honestly - I have heard some crazy rumors that Ralph was at least looking into the possibility of "gifting" ownership of the Bills to Jim, Bruce, Therman, Andre etc. in some type of scheme to save some tax dollars yet still get some money from the "gift". I dont think its true, but it was through an NFL employee, not Bills. Im sure his info is way off, but an NFL franchise as a "gift" sounds pretty major.

There is no reason to inform these guys, talk about beer and broads that they can't get and blend in the crowd. If you get offended by the cost if someone's car versus your house, move. If you're too broke to move, get a real job. If you can't get a job, get a life.

Skooby, you should feel proud. You'll live in TSW lore for years to come.

You know what I have ZERO issues with that. I know what I heard and who I heard it from......I'll leave it at that.

Fire away.......

Interesting. Could be reclaiming $$ from a coaches contract. Similar to the issue he had with wade.

Wow, sounds like someone has littlemanitus.