Next Coach Question...Mangini?

Lots o chatter that with Kiffen leaving and Gruden winning only with Dungy's players, maybe Chucky will be looking for a job at seasons end if the playoffs are not attained in Tampa. These last two December swoons not so good. How bout Chucky???

Coach Tuesday says it's moot.

How bout Chucky???

In a freaking heartbeat...

He may not be the best HC in the NFL, but He's My favorite HC by a mile...Gruden's personality is 2nd to none...The Guy is dynamic...He's a solid HC, SUPER smart, a famous hard worker...He's perfect for what The Bills need and Tampa would be insane to let Him go...He's only had 3 losing Seasons in 11 as a HC and He's Won his Division 50% of the time...His Playoff record is not bad at 5-4...And of coarse He has THE Ring...

Give Me Chucky any day... :lol:

Lots o chatter that with Kiffen leaving and Gruden winning only with Dungy's players, maybe Chucky will be looking for a job at seasons end if the playoffs are not attained in Tampa. These last two December swoons not so good. How bout Chucky???

Chucky must be a great coach because he yells all the time.

Chucky must be a great coach because he yells all the time.

Sure that's the reason He's a great Coach... :lol:

Obviously it has nothing to do with his 95-77 Record as a HC, 5-4 Playoff Record, or that one SUPER BOWL Ring He has...

I'm guessing Your sarcasm comes from the bashing Dead Dick gets for being emotionless...If I'm wrong I apologize up front...But just incase I'm right, allow Me to point something out to all those who do not understand the difference between good and bad Head Coaches...Good Coaches win more than they lose...I know, I know...sounds obvious...But somehow this fact gets lost somewhere with Jauron supporters...Also...Good Head Coaches don't have losing Records for 7 out of 8 Years...

If you can't recognize the difference between a HC like Gruden and a HC like Dead Dick than you have absolutely no business commenting on Head Coaches for the rest of your natural life...Stick to simple topics...Things that are REAL easy to understand...Cause your never going to get this NFL Head Coaching thing...Not in a million years... B-)

I am a numbers guy, and for me number dont lie.

Fact Dick JOuran is a careel losing coach.

Fact 3 soon to be 7-9 seasons in Buffalo.

Fact- a offense and defense that ranks in the bottom 10 of the league.

Fact a starting Wr with only 4 td 's this season , and a number 2 receiver who had a career day with 9 catches. how low are our expectations.

Fact- a 90 year old owner who shouldnt be the owner any more.

Fact. Miami and Atlanta have turned around their team in 1 year, cant Buffalo do the same?

I am a numbers guy, and for me number dont lie.

Fact Dick JOuran is a careel losing coach.

Fact 3 soon to be 7-9 seasons in Buffalo.

Fact- a offense and defense that ranks in the bottom 10 of the league.

Fact a starting Wr with only 4 td 's this season , and a number 2 receiver who had a career day with 9 catches. how low are our expectations.

Fact- a 90 year old owner who shouldnt be the owner any more.

Fact. Miami and Atlanta have turned around their team in 1 year, cant Buffalo do the same?

:lol:

It all comes down to QB play......that is a lot more important than coaching. Jauron was a good coach when he had a QB playing well and was 5-1 this season. Nobody is a good coach with JP Losman at QB. NO coach in this league wins with that guy. Jauron very likely will be the coach next year.

The reason the Dolphins and the Falcons turned it around this year is because of te QB......do you really think the Dolphins win more than 2 games with Beck at QB? Really? Their best offseason move was picking up Pennington as QB. Cam Cameron would be in the running for coach of the year this year if he was still the coach there.

Are any of Atlanta's QBs from last year playing this year? How is Harrington doing this year? I thought so!!!

It comes down to the players and most importantly QB play. If the QB is very good the team will be good.

I suppose Jauron threw three INTs vs te Browns and missed a makeable FG. Jauron is not the best coach around and I certinaly know that but he is basically like 25 of 32 HCs in the league and average. The league is full of mediocrity.

It all comes down to QB play......that is a lot more important than coaching. Jauron was a good coach when he had a QB playing well and was 5-1 this season. Nobody is a good coach with JP Losman at QB. NO coach in this league wins with that guy. Jauron very likely will be the coach next year.

The reason the Dolphins and the Falcons turned it around this year is because of te QB......do you really think the Dolphins win more than 2 games with Beck at QB? Really? Their best offseason move was picking up Pennington as QB. Cam Cameron would be in the running for coach of the year this year if he was still the coach there.

Are any of Atlanta's QBs from last year playing this year? How is Harrington doing this year? I thought so!!!

It comes down to the players and most importantly QB play. If the QB is very good the team will be good.

I suppose Jauron threw three INTs vs te Browns and missed a makeable FG. Jauron is not the best coach around and I certinaly know that but he is basically like 25 of 32 HCs in the league and average. The league is full of mediocrity.

So now it's the Leagues fault that Jauron is a Career loser?

Keep the excuses coming...I'm getting a kick out of this! :lol:

He was coach of the year one year.

Was it the leagues fault Belicheck was a complete loser until..... wait Tom Brady took over!!!

Maybe that had something to do with his coaching genius. He and Jauron have essentially the same record when he does not have Brady as QB.

OH MY GOD! THAT WOULD KICK A$$!!!

I think all this talk is moot until something changes at the top. We need an independent GM that knows talent and can say "no" to Ralph. Donahoe was the independent part. Too bad he had all the skill of a dartboard when choosing talent. Until then it will be an endless parade of coaches, coordinators, and QB's, and an endless string of 7-9 seasons.

PTR

He was coach of the year one year.

Was it the leagues fault Belicheck was a complete loser until..... wait Tom Brady took over!!!

Maybe that had something to do with his coaching genius. He and Jauron have essentially the same record when he does not have Brady as QB.

Belichick looks to be doing pretty well this year without Brady. Last I looked the Patriots were above the Bills in the standings this year.

I heard Greeny on Mike and Mike this morning claim that he thinks the Jets might get rid of both Favre and Mangini.

With that being said, if it happens, does Mangini enter our discussions as a new coach if Jauron gets tossed?

Thoughts?

:lol:

No, not in a million years.

I love John Gruden. However, I don't think he is going anywhere. Unfortunately though, he is exactly what the Bills need. A no-nonsense, intense, innovative coach with a burning desire to win and a proven track record for success. If we could only be so lucky...

he also likes to manipulate his QBs, and he needs a lot of them.

He would probably bring in Garcia as his QB

I would take Gruden in a heartbeat. I think his offensive approach is ideal to our personnel - though our lineman might need to thin up a bit. The guy won in Oakland!! In Oakland!

I doubt he would come here. He's already met his crazy-old-fart-owner quota.