Trent loves Dick (Jauron)

Jerry Jabber

Guest dog14787
Aww, leave Trent alone, he's just stroking Dick. I mean....stroking Dick's ego.

You're right, this soft, love my coach mentality has doomed this team. Afraid to play in the cold, AT HOME!!!! With the exception of a few, not showing any remorse or anger after losses. Its so disheartening as a fan of this team to see such a lack of passion, when this game is about desire to win.

I think all of these Dick refrences suck myself. :lol:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep believing that lie.

1. They told Bledsoe that he would not have the opportunity to compete for the job and that it was JP's.

2. Trent is a much better QB in less than two years in the league than JP has or ever will be.

1. They told Bledsoe that he would not have the opportunity to compete for the job and that it was JP's.

2. Trent is a much better QB in less than two years in the league than JP has or ever will be.

Trent is no better than Jp is better than Trent to me they have both showed nothing more than a career back up in this leaugue. :lol:

Guest dog14787
Trent is no better than Jp is better than Trent to me they have both showed nothing more than a career back up in this leaugue. :lol:

Trent Edwards is a future hall of fame QB in my opinion. Did you even watch the first half of the season before TE went down with the concussion?

Next season a west coast offense will be brought into Buffalo, we will run the ball down everyones throat, TE will stay healthy and have a very productive season.

Of course I'm being optomistic, but theres little doubt in my mind of just how good Trent Edwards is going to be. TE is just a pup from an experience standpoint playing QB for one of the youngest teams in the NFL.

“I love him to death and love coming to work for him every day,” said Edwards. ”I’m just happy that these two years I’ve had in the league I’ve been able to have a boss like that.”

I don't know if it's just me, but I don't like that Trent LOVES coming to work everyday. That's ridiculous. That's part of the reason Jauron sucks. He makes it all user friendly, minimal work, you know the deal, "the players wanna win for the coach". That's bullsh*t. I'm sick of it already, and I think Trent should either keep his mouth shut, or latter admit in interview that this was all a big PR scam. In my opinion I don't give a sh*t if Trent loves playing for Jauron. He sucks under Jauron. Hopefully they leave as a package and we bring in a real winner.

I'm torn on this. Is it better to have a coach that will light into these guys, or one who the players love to play for?

Personally, I hate working for people who are nasty, and get motivated to please great bosses. But then again, I don't play pro football.

Trent and most of the Bills players have no idea what a good NFL coach is like.

And bills FANS do? I say that as a Bills fan. I thought Jauron would have been a good coach after the levy endorsement, he has not been, Never liked wade Phillips but he has done OK in Dallas, thought Malarkey might be OK in the beginning but he also failed miserably......

So who is the right choice? Marty "Choke"nheimer? i hear that name bandied about... mooch? don't know

And bills FANS do? I say that as a Bills fan. I thought Jauron would have been a good coach after the levy endorsement, he has not been, Never liked wade Phillips but he has done OK in Dallas, thought Malarkey might be OK in the beginning but he also failed miserably......

So who is the right choice? Marty "Choke"nheimer? i hear that name bandied about... mooch? don't know

We don't need to be experts to evaluate a coach. Look a the results. Nothing else matters. Coaches get hired, paid, fired and voted into the hall of fame based on their results.

Really? How? By having Wilfork put his helmet to JP's knee?

So Edwards comes in, and plays at as least a high level, if not higher, than JP ever did, and he doesn't deserve the job? But Losman, who was a first round pick, plays about 6 plays, throws an int, and fumbles (IIRC) and is handed the job over a 12 year vet.

I dunno...Edwards may not turn out to be a lot better (I am still holding out hope) but how many !@#$ing chances does JP need to be given, to prove that he can play like a competant NFL QB? JP has failed in every opportunity he has had to step up. Some may feel he hasn't been handled well, and that may be true...but when you don't play well (the reason you are on the roster) the team doesn't owe you a whole bunch of "do-overs". Suppose JP had been a 3rd round pick...you think the Bills would have tripped over themselves to push Bledsoe out (I know he wasn't very good, but he was better than anything Losman has shown us, and Trent as of late) the door?

In my opionion, Losman lost his job, because he wasn't very good at it, the coaching staff (not the guys who drafted him) wasn't really sold on him, and was looking to make a change, if they thought they had someone better. If the Bills were sold on Losman, they wouldn't have drafted Edwards where they did. Edwards, until about 2 months ago, was better...

I'd rather take a coach that had previous head coaching experience and was fairly successful, compared to the coordinators we had as HC and skeletor who had 1 good season as HC. I would welcome Schottenheimer, Mariucci or Cowher.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Give me an experienced coach with a winning track record.

Why should we hire another risky coordinator, who is 50/50 to bust out?