The unofficial "official" Hey UB.....

Lv-Bills

Cuz your gonna get rolled by my Cards next week.

Brady Hoke will outcoach Gill. Nate Davis will outshine Willy. Miquale Lewis will continue to dominate the MAC. And Bills fans will salivate at the opportunity to watch their future TE, in Darius Hill. The line should be somewhere at about 17 1/2.

Yeah UB fan, I'm talking to you. From soldout Schuemann Stadium tonight to Ford Field next week, your gonna get rolled. IT's official, and it's on. Please make a good showing for yourselves. The MAC Least has looked pretty damn weak this year. Can you make up for it?

Ball State 45 UB 17

Brady Hoke will outcoach Gill. Nate Davis will outshine Willy. Miquale Lewis will continue to dominate the MAC. And Bills fans will salivate at the opportunity to watch their future TE, in Darius Hill. The line should be somewhere at about 17 1/2.

Yeah UB fan, I'm talking to you. From soldout Schuemann Stadium tonight to Ford Field next week, your gonna get rolled. IT's official, and it's on. Please make a good showing for yourselves. The MAC Least has looked pretty damn weak this year. Can you make up for it?

Ball State 45 UB 17

Is this guy really talking sh-- about MAC football? I know that MLS season is over, but can't you find something else to entertain yourself?

<_<

Is this guy really talking sh-- about MAC football? I know that MLS season is over, but can't you find something else to entertain yourself?

<_<

Yeah, because talking about the big conferences isn't enough. Hey, what are the big boys scared of???? Afraid Ball State will pull another Boise State on New Years Day???

Chickenshits!

I've never seen a better bowl game than that Boise State game. But god forbid, don't let anyone else into the real bowl games......it's getting old!

Yeah, because talking about the big conferences isn't enough. Hey, what are the big boys scared of???? Afraid Ball State will pull another Boise State on New Years Day???

Chickenshits!

I've never seen a better bowl game than that Boise State game. But god forbid, don't let anyone else into the real bowl games......it's getting old!

I'm just bustin' balls...I agree that the Boise State-OU game was one for the ages, but admit it buddy, the only thing that Ball State has in common with the '06-'07 Broncos is "B-S-U".

I hope Ball State is as confident as LV going into Fridays game. In fact I hope they have a kegger to celebrate their perfect season Thursday night. Ray Bentley, the ESPN color guy on tonight's game was already counting Ball State as undefeated going into its bowl. All billboard material if you ask me.

PTR

A Ball State, Pittsburgh Pens, BFLO Bills fan. Go figure?... Only in this bizarro world of ours. Sometimes I wish the Bills were never that good in the late 1980's/early 1990's....

Can it get any worse for BFLO sports!

:thumbdown::wallbash::wallbash:

Yeah imagine that....

A Penguins fan

A Pirates Fan

A Penn State Fan

I GRADUATED AND PLAYED BASEBALL AT BALL STATE

And a Bills fan!

But hey, it's all in how you like to spin it. Keep going. You seem a little infatuated to me. After all, all you Bills/Yankees fans make about as much sense as me liking the Bills growing up in Pittsburgh. Shouldn't you all like Cleveland, Pitt, or Toronto?

I'm just bustin' balls...I agree that the Boise State-OU game was one for the ages, but admit it buddy, the only thing that Ball State has in common with the '06-'07 Broncos is "B-S-U".

I hear ya, and agree. HOWEVER, if Dante Love wouldn't have gotten hurt, I would say BSU's offense this year would have been better than Boise State's of 06-07. Easily.

Ball State is better than the Big East or the ACC winner. That is something I WILL NOT back down from.

I hope Ball State is as confident as LV going into Fridays game. In fact I hope they have a kegger to celebrate their perfect season Thursday night. Ray Bentley, the ESPN color guy on tonight's game was already counting Ball State as undefeated going into its bowl. All billboard material if you ask me.

PTR

Ray Bentley is a tool. He was rooting hard against Ball State last week against Central. And at the beginning tonight, he was trying to cheer on Western Michigan about as hard as Wolf Blitzer tried to get John Kerry elected in 04, even after Kerry admitted he was the loser.

Watching stupid ass Bentley do a Ball State game is about as objective as Todd Christensen rooting against the Bills vs. the Oilers in the comeback game.

LET IT GO RAY......the MAC is much better today than when you played. Deal with it.

PTR

Actually Prome, it should be a good game for awhile. If UB's offense is as good as some of you make it out to be, they should be able to hang around for quite a while. Ball State's defense isn't really all that great. They usually start out playing pretty badly, and then tighten up in the second half of games. Been that way all year.

Yeah imagine that....

A Penguins fan

A Pirates Fan

A Penn State Fan

And a Bills fan!

But hey, it's all in how you like to spin it. Keep going. You seem a little infatuated to me. After all, all you Bills/Yankees fans make about as much sense as me liking the Bills growing up in Pittsburgh. Shouldn't you all like Cleveland, Pitt, or Toronto?

Here here, brother. Now, I'm a Buffalo native and I'll be rooting for UB, but root for whoever the hell you want to in whatever league you want to, it's a free country. I'm a proud Bills, Yankees, Sabres, Nittany Lions, and Bobcats fan.

Yeah imagine that....

A Penguins fan

A Pirates Fan

A Penn State Fan

And a Bills fan!

No offense... Just busting your balls too!

I root for Cleveland, Pitt, and Toronto in baseball at times... I don't mind them.

And NEWSFLASH: BFLO does NOT have a MLB baseball team. And growing up I was always a Yankee hater... I just matured when Torre took over and have come to know why baseball history is really about the NY Yankees... Just as I respect what hockey is and what MTL Canadiens mean to that sport... Football, it would be the Green Bay Packers for me.

Try hard... You will never get the wavelength... One reason why if BFLO ever wins, some of our fans will act like you do.

Sorry for taking it personal. You are like the corporate puke so many workers in BFLO had to deal with in years past. They come in from their far away HQ and promise the world...Only to bolt back to their base when times get lean.

I root for Cleveland, Pitt, and Toronto in baseball at times... I don't mind them.

And NEWSFLASH: BFLO does NOT have a MLB baseball team. And growing up I was always a Yankee hater... I just matured when Torre took over and have come to why baseball history is really about the NY Yankees... Just as I respect hockey is and what MTL Canadiens mean to that sport... Football, it would be the Green Bay Packers for me.

Try hard... You will never get the wavelength... One reason why if BFLO ever wins, some of our fans will act like you do.

Sorry for taking it personal. You are like the corporate puke so many workers in BFLO had to deal with in years past. They come in from their far away HQ and promise the world...Only to bolt back to their base when times get lean.

Yeah, I kinda like people who get jealous like that. People need to learn how to not wait for promises or depend on someone else to make their small fortune for them. Waiting for a handout or for some knight in shining armor to bail them out seems to be quite common in today's northeastern region in general. While I'm not really corporate, coming in from "far away HQ" and then leaving while others feel jealous as they sit they and pity themselves is kind of like winning a road game in the NFL. It's nice to go and shut em up as they just sit there and can't do a damn thing about.

I'm from the "make it happen" yourself crowd thanks. Oh, and it's reeeeeeeeeeeeeeal tough to be a Yankees fan. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeal tough. Talk about your bandwagon jumper! :thumbdown:

Here here, brother. Now, I'm a Buffalo native and I'll be rooting for UB, but root for whoever the hell you want to in whatever league you want to, it's a free country. I'm a proud Bills, Yankees, Sabres, Nittany Lions, and Bobcats fan.

Yeah, I love when he tries to make issues with it. Because it is SO EASY growing up in Pittsburgh and rooting for the Bills. That went over real well with my family, lemme tell ya! My grandfather about rolled over in his grave I think.

Yeah, I kinda like people who get jealous like that. People need to learn how to not wait for promises or depend on someone else to make their small fortune for them. Waiting for a handout or for some knight in shining armor to bail them out seems to be quite common in today's northeastern region in general. While I'm not really corporate, coming in from "far away HQ" and then leaving while others feel jealous as they sit they and pity themselves is kind of like winning a road game in the NFL. It's nice to go and shut em up as they just sit there and can't do a damn thing about.

I'm from the "make it happen" yourself crowd thanks. Oh, and it's reeeeeeeeeeeeeeal tough to be a Yankees fan. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeal tough. Talk about your bandwagon jumper! :thumbdown:

I understand what you are saying... And almost all Western New Yorkers would agree too. I am not asking for a handout, just a chance to work hard and provide for my family... One of the reason's I am "exiled"... I took matters into my own hands.

I would still kill to be closer than 500 miles from a family member other than my wife and children... Maybe I will find a way to make it happen someday.

And yes... I do take unbrage to your kind. I do understand it is just smack... But, it does touch a nerve and grate on me... I am sorry. I will try harder to be a better person and not let it bother me... You just touch a nerve.

And NEWSFLASH: BFLO does NOT have a MLB baseball team. And growing up I was always a Yankee hater... I just matured when Torre took over and have come to know why baseball history is really about the NY Yankees... Just as I respect what hockey is and what MTL Canadiens mean to that sport... Football, it would be the Green Bay Packers for me.

Cleveland Indians for me.

I'm just about done with the NFL. I haven't watched more than two quarters of an NFL game this year.

Cavaliers in basketball here...the only reason to watch NBA games is Lebron.

Hockey? Sabres.

College? Ohio State, West Virginia, Hawaii, LSU, Arizona State.

Bus package to game from Buffalo

Who wants to go? BTW, tickets are just $20 if you can get yourself to Detroit.

This is the same link to buy bowl tickets when they determine which one UB is playing in. (Very likely Toronto.)

PTR

I hope they can get a decent group of fans to travel to the game. They were really entertaining this year, giving me more than my money's worth for the season tickets I bought.

Well I guess we should have expected UB to lay an egg in their last regular season game. 24-21 loss to Kent State. Even though they let KSU run for almost 400 yards, they still had the ball 1st and goal with a minute left, only to fumble going into the end zone. Then with 3rd down and 40 sec left, they let KSU run 12 yards for a 1st, sealing the game. If UB shows up in Detroit with that defensive effort, Ball State will score 100 points.

PTR

Well I guess we should have expected UB to lay an egg in their last regular season game. 24-21 loss to Kent State. Even though they let KSU run for almost 400 yards, they still had the ball 1st and goal with a minute left, only to fumble going into the end zone. Then with 3rd down and 40 sec left, they let KSU run 12 yards for a 1st, sealing the game. If UB shows up in Detroit with that defensive effort, Ball State will score 100 points.

PTR

And that's been the problem all year...it's not that the offense can't score points...it's that the D can't stop anyone, and hasn't all year. I think we have to hope for an EMU/CMU-type game and hope that we get the ball last.

Don't worry too much, Ball State's defense has only been good enough to get 1,2 or 3 stops per game. The only problem for their opponents is that nobody has been able to stop BSU's offense.

Should be relatively close for about 2 1/2 quarters. The atmosphere will suck as no one will be there. That always helps to calm down the better team in Detroit.

Ball State 45 UB 17

Well the canes are only three points behind the penguins in the standings so you might have to switch again soon.

Yeah, either that or I can go watch the Richmond Renegades glorified minor league team should the Pens not make the playoffs again. Oh wait, the Pens took care of that problem for the next fifteen years or so.

I've never seen a more jealous group of fans in my life than you people. Now I know how I look when I talk about the Bills to my family in PA.

Talk about inferiority complex. Sheesh.

I understand what you are saying... And almost all Western New Yorkers would agree too. I am not asking for a handout, just a chance to work hard and provide for my family... One of the reason's I am "exiled"... I took matters into my own hands.

I would still kill to be closer than 500 miles from a family member other than my wife and children... Maybe I will find a way to make it happen someday.

And yes... I do take unbrage to your kind. I do understand it is just smack... But, it does touch a nerve and grate on me... I am sorry. I will try harder to be a better person and not let it bother me... You just touch a nerve.

I feel ya. Don't let it bother ya. I'm just talking smack about the Ball State - UB game ONLY because it's about the only way to get some MAC discussion going.

Seriously, I can't believe my alma mater is 12-0 and still ever so slightly climbing the BCS ladder. Any smack about the MAC is good. That's the only reason for me to talk this way. UB just happened to get in BSU's way this year. And maybe could wreck it all.

Talk about inferiority complex. Sheesh.

You are totally right! I am not proud of it... Then we get clods like you coming here and making it worse. I know you are a Bills fan... That's cool! :):D

But, what do you do... Get off on this sh*t?... Knowing that we are probably one of the few fans in sports that are truly snakebiten, you would think (being a Bills fan) that you could show some consideration for others... Especially given the circumstances and vibe we feel. SDS' thread about the Sabres and the "other shoe dropping" a few years ago really sums up this dysfunctional mentality BFLO fans feel. Now, mix in everything else and it is a pretty pathethic situation.

Oh well, it is like talking to my 9 year old... It is all about being "King of the World" with some.

Again... I do understand what you are saying now... I am very touchy and as a very passionate BFLO fan I am very easily taken of my game when the smack starts flying around.

It is just flat out painful! Especially when somebody is pre-emptively "bringing it"... It is bad enough we have to deal with the actual outcomes let alone the harbinger of such outcomes.

0:):beer:

Ball State 45 UB 17

What's all this, now?

The surprising thing is, the Bulls were the better team, for most of this game.

Wow, talk about Dewey beats Truman.

Teeheehee, it is to laugh. Sorry Lv-Bills, this one's gonna sting for awhile. Looks like they wrecked it all.

Keep your chin up, you guys had a great season.

Wow Turner Gill is kind of speechless... proud of him and the team. :P

Brady Hoke will outcoach Gill.

Nope

Nate Davis will outshine Willy.

Nope, but FIVE turnovers was impressive.

Miquale Lewis will continue to dominate the MAC.

Who?

And Bills fans will salivate at the opportunity to watch their future TE, in Darius Hill.

Who?

The line should be somewhere at about 17 1/2.

Correct! UB won by 18.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.