A Few Thoughts About The Game

Bill from NYC

1) Great to see lee Evans involved in the game today. Perhaps Fine might even develop into a weapon.

2) The OL was superb. Butler still looks hurt, but the kid is out there playing his ass off. Peters? He is back in pro bowl form.

3) Herm Edwards is a gentleman, but he put on a clinic today for bad coaching. Thanks Herm, for perhaps turning the Bills season around!

4) When Kelsay is engaged by a blocker, time seems to stand still. This is not to upstage his knack for biting on all misdirection plays, and running full tilt away from the football. Still, even he mad a couple of tackles today. Nice!

5) On the kickoff after the Bills td in the 1st quarter, Wendling hit the kick returner out of bounds. Dockery jumped offsides on the first play from scrimage. Sure....a win is a win, but they are going to have to be more prepared to beat better teams. Jauron, are you watching this stuff?

6) Trent was horrisd the last few weeks. Today, he was excellent. We can only hope that he continues to improve. Count me as one who still thinks that he can be a top 10 QB in this league. In fact, I expect this and more.

7) Please refresh my memory. Of all the 1st round defensive backs that we have chased throughout the years, did any of them ever take over a game the way McKelvin did today? Way to play kid!!!!! :devil:

8) This week, they SHOULD have pulled Trent early in the 4th quarter. I am being serious. JP has to be rusty. Why not give him some snaps just in case of injury? Wtf?

9) Way to play Marshawn! The 07 draft was looking good today!!! You too Freddie!

10) I never pay much attention to announcers, but Wilcotts said that Robert Royal is having a great season. He then went on to praise Denney and Kelsay. Hello? :flirt:

11) Again, a win is a win, but the Bills were tossing away timeouts as if they were used condoms. Jauron drives me freaking crazy.

12) Nobody deserved this win more than Bills Fans. Not the players, the coaches.....nobody.

13) GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you are way way way in love with the fat kids bill. peters was bad today, his penalties were horrible and he got bailed out.

sure he blocked well at times, but it's against the chiefs who are terrible. he has had a bad season and you are way to negative on a db when they don't get picks, ignoring everything else they do, and way to praising of the OL.

7) Please refresh my memory. Of all the 1st round defensive backs that we have chased throughout the years, did any of them ever take over a game the way McKelvin did today? Way to play kid!!!!! :devil:

8) This week, they SHOULD have pulled Trent early in the 4th quarter. I am being serious. JP has to be rusty. Why not give him some snaps just in case of injury? Wtf?

:flirt:

Who are you? and how did you hack into Bill's account?

4) When Kelsay is engaged by a blocker, time seems to stand still. This is not to upstage his knack for biting on all misdirection plays, and running full tilt away from the football. Still, even he mad a couple of tackles today. Nice!

Bwa! Good one!

1) Great to see lee Evans involved in the game today. Perhaps Fine might even develop into a weapon.

2) The OL was superb. Butler still looks hurt, but the kid is out there playing his ass off. Peters? He is back in pro bowl form.

3) Herm Edwards is a gentleman, but he put on a clinic today for bad coaching. Thanks Herm, for perhaps turning the Bills season around!

5) On the kickoff after the Bills td in the 1st quarter, Wendling hit the kick returner out of bounds. Dockery jumped offsides on the first play from scrimage. Sure....a win is a win, but they are going to have to be more prepared to beat better teams. Jauron, are you watching this stuff?

6) Trent was horrisd the last few weeks. Today, he was excellent. We can only hope that he continues to improve. Count me as one who still thinks that he can be a top 10 QB in this league. In fact, I expect this and more.

9) Way to play Marshawn! The 07 draft was looking good today!!! You too Freddie!

10) I never pay much attention to announcers, but Wilcotts said that Robert Royal is having a great season. He then went on to praise Denney and Kelsay. Hello? :flirt:

11) Again, a win is a win, but the Bills were tossing away timeouts as if they were used condoms. Jauron drives me freaking crazy.

12) Nobody deserved this win more than Bills Fans. Not the players, the coaches.....nobody.

13) GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet in the back of our minds we all are wondering what's going to happen to our team when they face the division again.

It's a relief that they they gave such a good showing of themselves today, especially in regards to Trent.

The Bills were a pleasure to watch, what a shocking thing to say. <_<

At least we all can still take some comfort in them having that flicker of a playoff dream remain alive.

#10 I believe he said Robert Royal is having a "Fabulous" season Wilcotts brought his "a" game to a "d" game just going thru the paces.

Amen Bill, the fans needed this, our backer's bar today dropped from 50 to about 20, the remaining fans were a bunch of the crusty, cynical and angry type, even though Buffalo scored 54 today, NOTHING was good enough and my wife didn't get it. All I could say was "Honey, you haven't been a fan long enough to understand this bitterness, we got sucked in after the 4-0 start". BTW I'm still pounding the booze, nice win today <_<

Agree on #8. Trent was still running the ball and taking a hit well after it was over. Admire the intensity. My guess is that Jauron and JP can't stand each other. He won't put him in a game when Trent is struggling badly or when it's a blowout.

I personally loved the contingent of fans who decided to label Marshawn "Bustmode" and Leodis a first round flop. NOBODY runs as hard as Marshawn does, NOBODY. For the idiots who think we should just stick to Freddie, I hope you played close attention to what the announcers said about how much Marshawn and Freddie FEED off each other and are happy to be in the two-back system we have. Also did anyone catch the story the Wilcotts said about how when CBS asked for an interview with Marshawn, he decided to bring Freddie with him so they can both do the interview? That's pure class right there. RESIGN FREDDIE!

As for Leodis McKelvin, he just singlehandedly SHUT the haters up. He was a one-man show out there. RIDONK PERFORMANCE.

I personally loved the contingent of fans who decided to label Marshawn "Bustmode" and Leodis a first round flop. NOBODY runs as hard as Marshawn does, NOBODY. For the idiots who think we should just stick to Freddie, I hope you played close attention to what the announcers said about how much Marshawn and Freddie FEED off each other and are happy to be in the two-back system we have. Also did anyone catch the story the Wilcotts said about how when CBS asked for an interview with Marshawn, he decided to bring Freddie with him so they can both do the interview? That's pure class right there. RESIGN FREDDIE!

As for Leodis McKelvin, he just singlehandedly SHUT the haters up. He was a one-man show out there. RIDONK PERFORMANCE.

That's because the coaches let him play. funny how that works out. Prior to this they didn't let the guy play. The injuries forced their hand. If we were relatively healthy, we still wouldn't see him play.

Plus this is also KC.

C

you are way way way in love with the fat kids bill. peters was bad today, his penalties were horrible and he got bailed out.

sure he blocked well at times, but it's against the chiefs who are terrible. he has had a bad season and you are way to negative on a db when they don't get picks, ignoring everything else they do, and way to praising of the OL.

I TOTALLY agree with you. Peters was sub-par today, just like every game he has played in this season. Time to let his azz go. Him and Afinogenov should be having their last season on B-Lo. :devil:

Lynch is the best inside the twenty. We need a back to run the rest of the field. Alot of the time he doesn't hit the hole, rather looking to far down field and changing direction to many times, hence the low yards per carry. Jackson hits the holes at full speed getting the yards offered to him and if he gets into the secondary he gets a bigger chunk o' yardage . :devil: Long live thunder and lightening. A 1,2 combo.