Are we seriously calling for Jaurons head

Pirate Angel

What do we gain by firing yet another head coach? We gain nothing and we continue are downward trend. The Bills are NEVER gonna hire BC and we all know that. The Bills cannot afford to pay a head coach 8 million+ a year and that's what he's gonna command.

Everyone needs to face the facts that we are gonna live and die with our young quarterback until he figures it all out. The last 4 games have proven that he can still be confused easily. Until he regains his confience, nothing is gonna change. The past 4 games have been hand mes. We handed the games over with tournovers, most of which can be laid squarely on the feet of Trent Edwards. That was the risk of playing a young, unproven player with potential. However, the lack of a running game and a defense that never takes the ball away doesn't help either.

Firing the head coach isn't the answer, but on Monday, the coach should have pulled his QB and found out if Losman could win us that game.

Just listened to Trent's presser from today. He says Brown defensive coverages were different from what he studied on film from the Broncos game the week before. OK. Could I be the only one that is horrified to hear that? So what he is saying that the coaches put that film in front of him and they studied that without preparing him in the event the Browns played differently? maybe it would make sense for the coaches to look at more than 1 previous Browns game? How about a little contingency planning gentlemen?

In other words, the Browns looked at the Bills and decided to change up their coverage based on what the Bills do. The Browns coaches decided to give the young QB a different look. The Bills coaches did not prepare Trent for anything else. My hat's off to the Brown's coaches for taking a plan to the field that the other team might not expect and a plan that attacks what the other team does.

Fire Jauron.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's no use. If Trent doesn't throw to the receivers wide open down field, it's Jauron's fault for not preparing him. If Trent throws 3 interceptions in the first quarter, it's Jauron's fault for testing him. If a player fumbles the ball, it's Jauron's fault for not letting his professional football team know that turnovers are bad, mmkay. If the same quarterback who crapped his pants in a clutch situation during MNF last year has been crapping his pants all day, and both of your running backs are having their best games of the year, making the decision to RUN the ball into field goal range is totally whimpy and completely un-informed.

12 guys on the field every other play...suppose that's the player's fault too. Jauron is ill-prepared, inept, and incompetent anyway you can measure a gameday HC. Losing the loser will not set this team back one iota.

He is the HEAD COACH not the D- Coordinator. He is supposed to have his TEAM prepared to WIN the game.

To start, I am not saying he is a good coach. But isn't some of the problem due to the so called "professional football players"? Just maybe the right play was called and they didn't execute the play. How many times did TE check down? I don't think they were called plays from the sidelines. TE looks like a deer in headlights. I think he's scared. He's playing like he's afraid to get hit. He had tiime to throw, but held on to the ball too long and then just dumped it off. (Sound familiar?) On the one interception he stared at the receiver. Nothing like telling the defense who the intended receiver is. The first five wins everyone was saying how great TE could read the defense. What happened? He played good against San Diego after getting knocked out of the Arizona game and having a bye week.

Remember these guys get paid mega bucks to play "a game". Many make more in a week then the average person sees in a year. You'd think that factor alone could "motivate" them. (because if they play well they can negotiate for more). Execution of the game is not just coaches, it's the players on the field.

12 guys on the field every other play...suppose that's the player's fault too. Jauron is ill-prepared, inept, and incompetent anyway you can measure a gameday HC. Losing the loser will not set this team back one iota.

It really boggles my mind to see that there are so many people defending a career loser so vehemently. Maybe it's time to look at that 13-3 year for what it really was - an aberration - and realize that he is an 8-8 coach at best and most years, a 7-9/6-10/5-11 coach who is in over his head as a head coach.

To start, I am not saying he is a good coach. But isn't some of the problem due to the so called "professional football players"? Just maybe the right play was called and they didn't execute the play. How many times did TE check down? I don't think they were called plays from the sidelines. TE looks like a deer in headlights. I think he's scared. He's playing like he's afraid to get hit. He had tiime to throw, but held on to the ball too long and then just dumped it off. (Sound familiar?) On the one interception he stared at the receiver. Nothing like telling the defense who the intended receiver is. The first five wins everyone was saying how great TE could read the defense. What happened? He played good against San Diego after getting knocked out of the Arizona game and having a bye week.

Remember these guys get paid mega bucks to play "a game". Many make more in a week then the average person sees in a year. You'd think that factor alone could "motivate" them. (because if they play well they can negotiate for more). Execution of the game is not just coaches, it's the players on the field.

Good execution of poorly designed offense and defense = mediocrity.

Okay well, if you're so concerned with history- how do you respond to this:

om Landry with Cowboys........................9-30-3

Jimmy Johnson with Cowboys...................14-28

Bill Walsh with 49ers...............................16-26

Dick Vermeil with Rams............................17-25

Jeff Fisher with Oilers/Titans.....................17-25

Dick Vermeil with Eagles...........................18-24

Bill Parcells with Patriots...........................19-23

Dick Jauron with Bills..............................19-23

Bill Parcells with Giants.............................19-22-1

Tom Coughlin with Jaguars.......................20-22

Mike Holmgren with Seahawks..................20-22

(thanks Boone)

Well, Aside from them coaching less than half the amount of games as Dick has at that point in their career, they probly showed promise, and potential. I would bet that they improved their teams. New coaches rarely get to take over a good team from day one. Those coaches, in less than three years, built good teams. Dick, hasn't improved crap over his three years. Not to mention we all knew his track record BEFORE he got here. This is his third chances to succed. those guys largely got it right the first time. Also, Dick has no Balls

To put thall those coaches records up there and use that as a comparrison is completely assinine

Dumb Dumb Dumb... Damn I can't stand that crap. There is so freakin more involved then just putting up win loss records. They sucked so they received great draft positions and drafted wisely and built something out of nothing. Jauron has taken a promising team and instilled lack of confidence, no motivation, and a loser attitude. He's got to go!!!

To put thall those coaches records up there and use that as a comparrison is completely assinine

Dumb Dumb Dumb... Damn I can't stand that crap. There is so freakin more involved then just putting up win loss records. They sucked so they received great draft positions and drafted wisely and built something out of nothing. Jauron has taken a promising team and instilled lack of confidence, no motivation, and a loser attitude. He's got to go!!!

Yes.

Jauron was a very risky hire. Not taking risks in sports or in business is risky.

No, the point in putting all those coaches next to each other is to show that if a coach has time to develop a team, there IS a chance he can get the job done. In terms of what he's done with THE BILLS- he's right on par!!

Do we need to post (AGAIN) the list of quarterbacks he coached when he was in Chicago? The point is, IMO, an opinion you can insult, disagree with, and fundamentally abhor, the guy has not been given a fair shot, and based on ALL of the EXECUTION errors that have been made in recent weeks, footing the blame on him is a classic Bills mob knee jerk witch hunt.

AS FOR THE 12 MEN ON THE FIELD PENALTIES SOMEONE ELSE MENTIONED:

How many times has that been called against us this season? Once? And didn't it require a challenge? May be I drink too much during the games, but recollection is far different than yours!

No, the point in putting all those coaches next to each other is to show that if a coach has time to develop a team, there IS a chance he can get the job done. In terms of what he's done with THE BILLS- he's right on par!!

Do we need to post (AGAIN) the list of quarterbacks he coached when he was in Chicago?

Yes, please do. And when you do, please make sure you note that in his rookie year, DJ got rid of the previous starting QB days before TC, and named the rookie QB as his starter when the rookie QB WAS NOT UNDER CONTRACT!

The point is, IMO, an opinion you can insult, disagree with, and fundamentally abhor, the guy has not been given a fair shot, and based on ALL of the EXECUTION errors that have been made in recent weeks, footing the blame on him is a classic Bills mob knee jerk witch hunt.

AS FOR THE 12 MEN ON THE FIELD PENALTIES SOMEONE ELSE MENTIONED:

How many times has that been called against us this season? Once? And didn't it require a challenge? May be I drink too much during the games, but recollection is far different than yours!

:lol:

The reason they were not called is the Bills were BURNING TIME OUTS so they would NOT be flagged for them.

Yes, please do. And when you do, please make sure you note that in his rookie year, DJ got rid of the previous starting QB days before TC, and named the rookie QB as his starter when the rookie QB WAS NOT UNDER CONTRACT!

:lol:

The reason they were not called is the Bills were BURNING TIME OUTS so they would NOT be flagged for them.

So now we're citing gaffes that occurred 8 years ago?

I will not deny those plays happen, in fact they happen more often they should. I would say over 10 games, it's happened less than 10 games. Is it really THAT big of an issue?

It really boggles my mind to see that there are so many people defending a career loser so vehemently. Maybe it's time to look at that 13-3 year for what it really was - an aberration - and realize that he is an 8-8 coach at best and most years, a 7-9/6-10/5-11 coach who is in over his head as a head coach.

Jauron apologists do not want to hear rationalization. They are too busy looking for excuses when he fails, and trying to find ways to hype his "successes". They even make up BS like how DJ is respected around the league. Never mind the reality that only the Bills came knocking on his door after his release from the Lions. If it wasn't for the Bills, there was a good chance Douche Bag Dick would have been out of coaching.

We are now working on eight years as a HC, and DJ has till been unable to post a winning record against teams over .500. Hell, even the announcers pointed that out during the game.

Are you saying that what Jauron did in Chicago is not relevant?

Serious question - what would cause you to say that Jauron is not the answer? If the Bills end up with a sub-.500 record this year, would that be enough? I'm asking because to me it's crystal clear exactly why Jauron has the coaching record he does, and it's not the players he's had to work with. So what would convince you?

I will not deny those plays happen, in fact they happen more often they should. I would say over 10 games, it's happened less than 10 games. Is it really THAT big of an issue?

Jesus Christ, a gaffe? How stupid is he that he had no clue his starting QB was under contract? That's not a gaffe, that's not paying attention.

If those type of plays are happening more than they should, yes, that is an issue.

We are three years into a rebuild, the team should NOT be showing signs of blundering basic fundamentals like "who should be on the field?"

Are you saying that what Jauron did in Chicago is not relevant?

Serious question - what would cause you to say that Jauron is not the answer? If the Bills end up with a sub-.500 record this year, would that be enough? I'm asking because to me it's crystal clear exactly why Jauron has the coaching record he does, and it's not the players he's had to work with. So what would convince you?

Believe it or not, most apologists will imply that. They will not come out and say it, they will just makes excuses why people should not pay any attention to it.

BS excuses like the "GM was out to get him".

Believe it or not, most apologists will imply that. They will not come out and say it, they will just makes excuses why people should not pay any attention to it.

BS excuses like the "GM was out to get him".

No, I wouldn't go there. I would say he had a pitiful offense to play And while personnel is- to some degree- a reflection of a coach's ability, there is a great deal of luck involved with finding NFL talent. Call it an "excuse." I don't care, won't change my mind about the things what I think it means for a coach to do his job.

Regarding the frequency of bonehead penalties- lest we forget a good chunk have come from our boy Peters- I would cite our team's youth. Again, sounds like an excuse to you. I know. Doesn't change my mind. I guess all that's left for you to do is make fun of me!

At this point, I don't think it matters.

We've had the same style of coaching here for the past three hires. Same inept offenses, plus or minus. Same defenses where CBs play 10-15 yards off the opponent's WRs. Either we get off to a bad start, recover, then end bad or we get off to a good start, play badly for a short stretch, recover for a short stretch and then end bad.

There's change in the faces and places, but the output and results stay the same. If DJ is fired, or if one of the coordinators is let go as a sacrifice so DJ can stay, nothing will fundamentally change. Just, we'll have to get an entirely new roster of the new coaches' "guys" to fit whatever moron scheme he wants to install and then we'd have to give him the customary 3 years grace during a rebuild. At the rate things are going, it would be Full-time Wildcat. This is the type of coach, and hence, the type of losing schemes that we are stuck with b/c someone doesn't want it to be different.

Newsflash. This is a sh-- team. We are among the dregs of the NFL. I'm sure at the OBD team entrance, there's a sign that says "Abandon all hope, ye who enter here." They picked it up for 10 cents at the scrapyard, turned it over and spray-painted a Bills logo on the back.

It will not start getting better until Ralph sells or dies.

Truth hurts. Sorry 'bout that.

He is the HEAD COACH not the D- Coordinator. He is supposed to have his TEAM prepared to WIN the game.

This isn't directed at any particular response, but...

Wah! My team isn't winning! Wahhhh! I can't brag to my friends that they are leading the AFC East! Wahhhhh! I pay for tickets and watch them on TV so they owe me! Wahhhh! The wrong QB is in! Wahhhh! My shoes hurt! Wahhhh! This cheeseburger is cold. Wahhh! I should have used my 7-iron instead of my 8-iron! Wahhh! Throw Jauron, Wilson, and the rest of them under the bus and start over!

Cripes. If some of the fans on this board lived their lives and did their jobs the way they react to the Bills, we'd have chaos.

What exactly is he suppose to say during these interviews, what exactly would you like him to do on the sidelines. Billicheck is about as dull as they come and Andy Reid isnt at all entertaining. Jauron is a defensive minded guy, most of his emphasis is on the defensive side of the ball, our defense has been playing fairly solid considering the talent of the players.Im doubting the fact that hes coaching Duke Preston to go backwards, I dont think Keith Ellison learned to overpersue from Dick. Maybe he should draw Chris Kelsay a map so he can find the other teams backfield. My guess is Rian Lindell choked all by Monday night.

I really don't care what Jauron says during interviews. I am sure that most Buffalo fans don't care either. What we care about is not making the playoffs for the last 9 years going on 10. The difference between Billicheck and Reid is that they win. Regardless of their dull attitudes on the sideline they bring the "winning" attitude to the locker room and the standings. Jauron has brought neither. They dumped him in Chicago and now were stuck with him here. Can anyone see what a emotional head coach can do in Miami??? Its time for some change in Buffalo and getting back to the playoffs. Once again Jauron won't do it so were stuck with "wait till next year" I am sick of next year. Its time for Jauron to pack his bags!!!

so firing a coach if hes not successful in 3 years is the thing to do? Do we take into consideration the condition of the franchise when he arrived? no QB, no oline, heartless runnigback, aweful defense, best players include Terrance Mcgee and Aaron Schobel.

Dude,

You are SO WRONG. This franchise is in no better shape than when he arrived. We never beat teams that have winning records. We are not going to the playoffs for the third year in a row with him. We are always outcoached. We were whipped physically by our three division rivals. What more do you want? Oh, he never coaches up any of our players whatsoever. Now, instead of only the Pats being better than us, so our the Jets and Dolphins. And we are not better than the Steelers, Ravens, Colts, Titans, Jaguars and Broncos , Browns and Chargers. Maybe we are a little better than the Bengals, Texans , Raiders and Chiefs. But that is debatable. Enough Said. Have you watched us play for the past 3 seasons????

Dude,

You are SO WRONG. This franchise is in no better shape than when he arrived. We never beat teams that have winning records. We are not going to the playoffs for the third year in a row with him. We are always outcoached. We were whipped physically by our three division rivals. What more do you want? Oh, he never coaches up any of our players whatsoever. Now, instead of only the Pats being better than us, so our the Jets and Dolphins. And we are not better than the Steelers, Ravens, Colts, Titans, Jaguars and Broncos , Browns and Chargers. Maybe we are a little better than the Bengals, Texans , Raiders and Chiefs. But that is debatable. Enough Said. Have you watched us play for the past 3 seasons????

Totally 100% agree... ;)

most coaches have a stronger influence on one side of the ball if theyve been on the defensive side there whole career, whether there the head coach or not theyre less likely to but heads with a coordinator that has been on the offensive side his whole career.

In what way does he not have this team prepared?

Let me count the ways, oh, I lost count, come on dude, we are playing the biggest game of our season, and have everything pretty much riding on the outcome, and we come out and lay a collective egg, there were a lot of contributors, and none more than our quarterback, but I am with others on this, he is our HC, and I really do not care what approach he takes, getting in peoples faces, or singing them a pep song, he is ultimatley responsible for having his team ready.What about the three divisional games, all very important, and same sing man, we just do not fire out of the gates very well,

I have been thinking about this for at least the last couple of seasons, and it is true, or at least it appears to me that way, that he really never truly has us prepared.I thought that it might be nice to have a firey coach like Cowher or Coughlin,

but thinking about it deeper, it does not really matter what the head coach's demeanor is, all styles can work, but in my opinion Jaron has failed us here. Right now it is a toss-up as to wheteher or not this guy should remain the HC after this season, it is a tough situation, because you do not want to lose everything that he has built, and he has done some things right, game day decisions and prepartion aside.

It's simple. Whether you want to put this on Jauron or not is your call...

5 Wins this year: 9 Takeaways/ 5 Turnovers

5 Losses this year: 3 Takeaways/ 17 Turnovers

Last time I checked the coaches aren't the ones throwing the ball to the other team. It's a young team that will make these types of mistakes. Edwards is still learning and It sucks we have to go through this after such a great start.

I have been saying this since the Miami game. We are doing the things we didn't in the beginning of the season. Add a lot of injuries in key places and, sprinkle in some penalties and youth starting in crucial positions and what do you have? Inexperience all around.

Its not an excuse why our OL cant run block or us giving up long drives in key points of the game or NOT getting turnovers, that you can blame the coaches for.

But Trent had a lot of time to pick apart Cleveland and he simply was scared to pull the trigger. Sometimes being to smart can hurt you, he is over thinking everything.

The laughable part about all of this is no matter how many times we turn it over or shoot ourselves in the foot with stupid penalties WE ARE STILL IN THE GAME IN THE END!!!

Jauron cost is in the CLE game not getting Lindell closer, obviously he should have made the kick by that could have been a 35 yarder instead of 47.

Just listened to Trent's presser from today. He says Brown defensive coverages were different from what he studied on film from the Broncos game the week before. OK. Could I be the only one that is horrified to hear that? So what he is saying that the coaches put that film in front of him and they studied that without preparing him in the event the Browns played differently? maybe it would make sense for the coaches to look at more than 1 previous Browns game? How about a little contingency planning gentlemen?

In other words, the Browns looked at the Bills and decided to change up their coverage based on what the Bills do. The Browns coaches decided to give the young QB a different look. The Bills coaches did not prepare Trent for anything else. My hat's off to the Brown's coaches for taking a plan to the field that the other team might not expect and a plan that attacks what the other team does.

Fire Jauron.

I think this hits the nail on the head. Trent has ADMITTED that he wasn't prepared for the defense and THAT IS THE COACH'S FAULT.

I also study a bit of statistics, so here's another slant. Jauron apologists will say that there are lots of random factors at play (e.g. his team's turnovers, injuries, weaknesses at key positions, etc.). This is true. But if you sample his win-loss record over a long enough period of time and under enough different situations, those random factors will average themselves out, and you'll be left with Dick Jauron's average performance. The numbers don't lie. He doesn't bring his teams any significant advantage.

It will not start getting better until Ralph sells or dies.

Truth hurts. Sorry 'bout that.

When an owner is unwilling to invest money in his coaches and staff, we see what the results are. There's no excuse for this. Small market teams like Pittsburgh and Green Bay have had considerably more success than we have. If money is an issue, why doesn't Ralph Wilson get off his high horse, sell the naming rights to RALPH WILSON STADIUM, for example, and use the money to hire a better coach? I'm serious. Why doesn't he do that? It's probably because he truly believes Jauron is the answer and that's major reason for concern.

Saw all I had to see at the end of that Monday night game. Any coach that would handle that situation that way has no common sense. Thats bad. If I was the owner that guy wouldn't have made it off the field without a phone call letting him go.

I think this hits the nail on the head. Trent has ADMITTED that he wasn't prepared for the defense and THAT IS THE COACH'S FAULT.

I wonder if this has been happening every week for the last month.

Changing up the coverages to take away the opponents weapons is something that many NFL teams do. It is a proven strategy. And, if we are consistently ill-prepared for it and unable to cope and adapt to it, I think that speaks volumes about our coaching staff and, in particular, our rookie OC's own preparedness and by implication our HC's abilities to keep his staff on track.

Having said that though, the fact that Edwards studied and expected one defense and then became obviously rattled and clearly ineffective in his own offense when he saw a different look is a very bad thing. The hype about him was that he was brilliant, had a quick release, great at reading defenses, and a quick decision maker. Well, on Monday he was none of that. The offense he's in didn't change, the players around him didn't change, and frankly he had plenty of time on most of his attempts. Bottom line: he either didn't know what to do or was incapable of doing it.

The hype has to go back in the closet, and Trent needs to go back to square zero and learn how to direct an NFL offense in a way that attacks an NFL defense. He also now has to work with, essentially, a rookie offensive coordinator, who is trying to invent his own all-new and improved wheel on the fly by introducing random plays and gadgets from other schemes and systems but keeping the Martz terminology to avoid confusion. ;)

What exactly is he suppose to say during these interviews, what exactly would you like him to do on the sidelines. Billicheck is about as dull as they come and Andy Reid isnt at all entertaining. Jauron is a defensive minded guy, most of his emphasis is on the defensive side of the ball, our defense has been playing fairly solid considering the talent of the players.Im doubting the fact that hes coaching Duke Preston to go backwards, I dont think Keith Ellison learned to overpersue from Dick. Maybe he should draw Chris Kelsay a map so he can find the other teams backfield. My guess is Rian Lindell choked all by Monday night.

Not to be an apologist for DJ, because quite frankly, I think there's plenty of blame to go around.

But I still say that we just don't have the players needed to be considered a top tier team.

The Bills could sure use a complimentary receiver to take pressure off of Evans.

Pass rushing specialist/DE to compliment or replace Schobel.

Another DT?

How about another LB?

When's the last time we saw a dominating Center in a Bills uniform?

Guard?

Tight End?

Plenty of holes to fill.

The Bills have decent-serviceable players in some of these positions, but few stars who command double teaming or whom opponents have to game plan against. The roster is filled with good, but not great players.

Which Bill is a shoe-in for the pro bowl? Possibly a few alternates - that's it.

Maybe the Bills need a new head man to get the most out of these players, but I seriously doubt a different coach will have much more success with the players on the roster. They're getting outmanned in the trenches by their divisional foes (and others).

Time to put their personnel department on notice and start using their low round picks on lineman who can make it at the NFL level. If I was GM of the Bills, I wouldn't invest another roster slot on anything but filling the holes on the 2 lines. If that means dumping one of the overpaid O-lineman, so be it.

The Bills need to produce a consistent run game and on the other side of teh ball, put pressure on opposing QBs.

A few short weeks ago, at the 4-0 mark, we were told it's too early to start talking playoffs. Well, is it too early to start talking draft?

This season is all but over for the Bills. it would take a miracle turn-around to make the playoffs. With their injury riddled roster, it seems unlikely.

Sad when the most exciting part of the Bills year is the offseason.

Okay well, if you're so concerned with history- how do you respond to this:

om Landry with Cowboys........................9-30-3

Jimmy Johnson with Cowboys...................14-28

Bill Walsh with 49ers...............................16-26

Dick Vermeil with Rams............................17-25

Jeff Fisher with Oilers/Titans.....................17-25

Dick Vermeil with Eagles...........................18-24

Bill Parcells with Patriots...........................19-23

Dick Jauron with Bills..............................19-23

Bill Parcells with Giants.............................19-22-1

Tom Coughlin with Jaguars.......................20-22

Mike Holmgren with Seahawks..................20-22

(thanks Boone)

Dick Jauron is not 19-23. He is 55-72. None of those coaches were ever 55-72. None of those coaches failed elsewhere.

HUGE differences that only retards would ignore.

Dick Jauron is not 19-23. He is 55-72. None of those coaches were ever 55-72. None of those coaches failed elsewhere.

HUGE differences that only retards would ignore.

Abraham Lincoln was also a lifetime failure before given the opportunity for greatness. I don't think I have to mention Dick's home state... :ph34r:

A question for all the Jauron bashers - what would you think if Jauron got fired and Bobby April got promoted to HC?

IMO out of:

A) Jauron staying

B) Jauron fired, replaced by April

C) Jauron fired, bring in somebody from the outside

C is the least likely option. I'm not sure whether I prefer A or B. April is an outstanding ST coach, but with no HC experience I don't know if we would be any better off.

A question for all the Jauron bashers - what would you think if Jauron got fired and Bobby April got promoted to HC?

IMO out of:

A) Jauron staying

B) Jauron fired, replaced by April

C) Jauron fired, bring in somebody from the outside

C is the least likely option. I'm not sure whether I prefer A or B. April is an outstanding ST coach, but with no HC experience I don't know if we would be any better off.

Fantasies don't often fly here.

Dude, you picked the wrong week to pick up the crack pipe. :ph34r:

Let me go on record and state that you must be a brain dead fan if you STILL believe that Dick Jauron is a good NFL head coach. :worthy:

Seriously, thanks for the unintentional laugh during a not so funny week.

Let me go on record and state that you must be a brain dead fan if you STILL believe that Dick Jauron is a good NFL head coach. :worthy:

I believe that because I believe he does more good than harm. I must be brain dead. I will now sacrifice myself before my TSW altar.

Actually there is not one sentence in that statement that implies that Dick Jauron is a good NFL head coach. Im trying to hear some thoughtful reasons to axe him other than that - he gives bad speeches fire him - were not going to make the playoffs with bad players - fire him. Our second year QB that was taken in the 3rd round isnt playing well- fire him, and other dumbass statements like the response you just left.

Actually there is not one sentence in that statement that implies that Dick Jauron is a good NFL head coach. Im trying to hear some thoughtful reasons to axe him other than that - he gives bad speeches fire him - were not going to make the playoffs with bad players - fire him. Our second year QB that was taken in the 3rd round isnt playing well- fire him, and other dumbass statements like the response you just left.

You must be new here. We here pick apart ALL of Dick's foibles and head sctachers after EACH and EVERY game. I'm not going to waste my time with you if you don't know them by now. The latest of these loser mistakes comes from his classic "play not to lose" book when he decided to lay down (three runs up the gut) for a long 47 yard field goal with a minute left on the clock. This is why he SUCKS, this is what YOU DO NOT GET. His approach is for his team to win at least half of his games because THAT'S the way he coaches. You can pretty much get any team not named the Detroit Lions to a .500 record when you "play not to lose" and hope the other team screws up. C'mon man get with it. Seriously, you need to go to school on Dick Jauron and his ENTIRE record. You do realise that he SUCKED in Chicago BEFORE he ever got to Buffalo don't you? Please, you need to really research this stuff and not rely on the ones with the brain cells still intact. I think even Dick Jauron would admit he was a born loser right about now. :ph34r:

You must be new here. We here pick apart ALL of Dick's foibles and head sctachers after EACH and EVERY game. I'm not going to waste my time with you if you don't know them by now. The latest of these loser mistakes comes from his classic "play not to lose" book when he decided to lay down (three runs up the gut) for a long 47 yard field goal with a minute left on the clock. This is why he SUCKS, this is what YOU DO NOT GET. His approach is for his team to win at least half of his games because THAT'S the way he coaches. You can pretty much get any team not named the Detroit Lions to a .500 record when you "play not to lose" and hope the other team screws up. C'mon man get with it. Seriously, you need to go to school on Dick Jauron and his ENTIRE record. You do realise that he SUCKED in Chicago BEFORE he ever got to Buffalo don't you? Please, you need to really research this stuff and not rely on the ones with the brain cells still intact. I think even Dick Jauron would admit he was a born loser right about now. :ph34r:

Do you know of any gameplans that DO work when you lose the turnover battle, at home, 4-0?

I gotta defend Dick here for a minute. He doesn't suck and he's not a born loser. As a man, by all you see and hear he is a terrific person. He's obviously very intelligent. He is also very loyal to a coaching style that does not appear to be a winning style in the NFL. For that he can be criticized. The Bills braintrust has to be coming to the conclusion that his approach does not produce playoff winning results. Hopefully they make a change before we endure another season of this team being middle of the pack.