Losman should be our starting QB

1billsfan

Boy, it's amazing! When JP was in there, and doing bad, everyone called for his head. Now that Trent has had a few bad games, you want JP back in there again? Give me a break! JP is not the answer. Trent will right this ship and will guide us into the playoffs. Mark my words.

Your words have been marked.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you could, oh great omniscient one, tell us know-nothing-about-football peons just exactly what "it" is that trent edwards has?

The same reason the Bills coaching staff isn't even THINKING of replacing TE, because they have a clue (which you and a bunch of others people on this board do not).

who ever started this thread should just go away. bunch of babies. Lot of games left. I think TE throws the ball a lot better than JP. JP's too erratic. Just not an NFL qb. Never will be. TE just getting pounded by three good NTs three games in a row. the three teams coming up do not have that.

who ever started this thread should just go away. bunch of babies. Lot of games left. I think TE throws the ball a lot better than JP. JP's too erratic. Just not an NFL qb. Never will be. TE just getting pounded by three good NTs three games in a row. the three teams coming up do not have that.

Trent had better learn to deal with those guys tho since we have to play them 3 more times

Well I think it's a bit babyish to tell someone to "just go away". Go scratch. Edwards has sucked in these three crucial AFC East games, the weather is about to hit the fan, this team needs to find a game changer and quick. I'd put in Hamden if Losman was looking lousy against the Browns in the first half. Enough of worrying about a player's hurt feelings, time for players to start worrying about their jobs.

Trent had better learn to deal with those guys tho since we have to play them 3 more times

No. Our guards and centers better learn to deal with them. If Trent's reading NTs instead of safeties, we're in bigger trouble than I thought.

GO BILLS!!!

You are so right. Have you seen Edwards

JP's are nothing like that.

You guys want to point fingers at the QB and give him the lions share of the blame for losing,not me.

Granted he has made some bad throws and some mistakes but if your going to point fingers lets look at the play calling ok ?

Why on earth does Schonert constantly use the shotgun formation in the wrong situations. The shotgun formation was designed when you HAVE to pass!!! This OC uses it constantly and in situations that are so bizarre. He called shotgun on 3rd down and one on three different occasions against the Pats!! When it was 3rd down and one and he called a run it went for a first down.

Schonert is over using the shotgun formation IMO.

I'm hoping that Dick Jauron will look at this game and have some words with Schonert...something like ...:devil:

Trent has ruined this season with his brilliant consecutive trifecta of losing to the Dolphins, Jets and Patriots. Sorry and no offense pal, but you suck. He's clueless and needs to sit and watch Losman being given his final chance to resurrect his career as a Buffalo Bill.

These last three losses are so historically bad for this franchise that I don't think we here at TSW are even fully aware of the magnitude.

I know LABillsfan is going to give me flack and plenty of others here, but drastic times call for drastic measures. I think Trent has tossed every last bit of 5-1 cache he had with these last three abysmal games against the AFC East division. It's time to shake things up and put a QB in there that can actually get the ball to #83. If Losman fails, then give the ball to Hamden. I'm done with Edwards. You and your head coach can take a hike.

I salute you for the dumbest thread ever and getting 7 pages of it.

In the long run, we're all dead. I want to win Monday night AND make the playoffs. Then, who knows. I don't care about next years draft or the year after. I'm tired of losing. Let's win NOW !!

This should in no way be construed as me wanting JP to start Monday.

There are three words for teams that value the short term above the long-term.

"Long term losers."

I want to win the SB within the next 3 - 5 years. If it increases our chances of doing that, I don't give a damn about next year. Any intelligent team should feel the same. I understand your hunger to win, but it doesn't makes sense to make decisions for the short term.

If you can't run the friggin ball, how can you have a successful QB

Nonsense. Tell that to Jay Cutler. He had the only two halfbacks on the active roster hurt in the first half and was left with one rookie FB to run the ball last week. Look at what he did. He kicked their butt using the pass.

Nonsense. Tell that to Jay Cutler. He had the only two halfbacks on the active roster hurt in the first half and was left with one rookie FB to run the ball last week. Look at what he did. He kicked their butt using the pass.

Exactly and compare the demeanor of Shanahan and Cutler to Jauron/Edwards. Cutler's mindset reminds me of Jim "we're never out of it" Kelly and Shanahan is very intense. When the Broncos were wounded in that game they went after the other team in the way they could. Granted it was a weaker opponent, but you have to love the "failure is not an option" approach they displayed. Attitude might be the most important characteristic of any team.