Rodney Harrison

CTBillsGuy

Rodney may have laid his final cheap shot last night.

(For the record, I didn't see any cheap shots, but I'm assuming there was at least one in there somewhere.)

I didn't see every play, but I did see him get a 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty, so there you go...

I didn't see every play, but I did see him get a 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty, so there you go...

He went after Patrick Ramsey's neck/head after he threw his first pass. After the throw of course.

I can't help but feel very bad for Harrison, and the Pats*. I mean, how were they to know, when they turned to the dark side (cheating, signing thugs, running up the score) it would end up bringing doom to, shame on, the franchise?

So, I weep for Rodney. I will feel terrible if the Bills win as a result of his absence, and the Bad Moon that is rising over Foxborough.

He went after Patrick Ramsey's neck/head after he threw his first pass. After the throw of course.

Yes. He crossed his arms, raised them and hit Ramsey (I think it was Ramsey) in the neck area and drew the fine. Actions like that from Harrison don't surprise me.

Anyhoo, yeah a REAL sad day when someone like him gets hurt......